BRUTAL EVISCERATION OF THE FILTHY INFERIOR CUMSKIN MOLE RAT RACE (TRIGGER WARNING)

D

Deleted member 16960

Rope nigger

GOD DAMN

I WAS JUST ENJOYING MY FINALLY WEEKEND AFTER A LONG WEEK AND DECIDED TO STOP WITH THE USUAL BAITING THREADS
Tired Good Night GIF by HBO Max

HOWEVER A SLY CUMSKIN RAT NAMED @ICANNOTBECONTAINED DELIBERATELY AND SUDDENLY SNEAK ATTACKED THE KINHS WHILE WE WERE HIBERNATING
BUT OF COURSE, AS KINH PEOPLE HAVE THE SAYING:

"Không để Tổ quốc bị bất ngờ"
-
NEVER LET THE FATHERLAND BE TAKEN BY SURPRISE!
THE KINHS HAVE DECIDED TO RESPOND TO THIS CUMSKIN THREAT AND ORGANIZED A COUNTERATTACK AGAINST THE CUMSKINS

C nc u tranh  Republic of Vietnamese Patriotic Song
C nc u tranh  Republic of Vietnamese Patriotic Song  1
C nc u tranh  Republic of Vietnamese Patriotic Song  2

You built these weapons to destroy us. Why? Because you are afraid of our superiority and envy the Kinh master race, but I am here to tell you, to tell the world, you're right to fear us. We are the future. We are the ones who inherit this earth and anyone who stands in our way, will suffer the same fate as these cumskins
9892.jpg

DAMN STRAIGHT
US KINHS ARE DEMONS STRAIGHT FROM HELL COMPARED TO YOU CUMSKIN DICKED UGLY FAGGOTS
FUCKING PATHETIC CUMSKIN SMALL DICKED FUCK.

REMINDER YOU CUMSKINS STILL SUFFER FROM SEVERE PTSD TODAY BECAUSE OF THE BRUTAL MOG KINH MEN GAVE YOU , AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU SEETHE AND CRY YOU WILL NEVER GET REVENGE
maxresdefault.jpg
ap_967246486244-840x1256.jpg
308137403_1106665776905569_7756376158598553894_n.jpg

ALL THAT AND YOUR WOMEN WILL STILL MARRY THE EVIL YELLOW GOOK DEVIL CUZ THEY KNOW WE'RE BETTER
1673763026236-png.2040893
1673763067634-png.2040894

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
NOT ONLY WE MANAGED TO GIVE YOU A GOOD BEATING, WE NOW ALSO HAVE THE FASTEST GROWING ECONOMY IN THE WORLD

I'D SAY BURN IN HELL BUT YOU'RE A SOULLESS CUMSKIN WHO WILL RETURN TO THE OBLIVION AFTER ALL THE VIETNAMESE MEN GO BACK TO HEAVEN YOU WORTHLESS INSECTOID FAGGOTS

DECISIVE KINH VICTORY 🇻🇳🇻🇳🇻🇳

@apemaxxed @ascension @luljankybo @Ellipsis @ROTTING @HimmyButler

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, chaddyboi66, FailedNormieManlet and 15 others

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Roquefort, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Capture

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, FailedNormieManlet, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
1K CUMSKINS EVISCERATED PER DAY :lul: :lul:
Way more than that. Need to include all the colonies

Capture3
Capture2
Capture

Also, deaths are undercounted in the US. Excess deaths indicate 1.5 million were eviscerated by Wuhan.

I can easily see 3-4 million cumskins eviscerated worldwide by wuhan :forcedsmile:

• JFL

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, ascension, Cheesyrumble and 3 others
ck4vw4uribs31.jpg

Swedish women are built for big Kinh cock only

6ft5 Big Kinh Cock Mogger Of Cumskins :lul: :lul: :lul:
Stop reposting subhuman bitches you fucking joker. These women are shit in scandi, 80% of the girls in my class fog her LTB ass to oblivion so you can forcefeed yourself som agent orange like your mother did so I don't have to look at your deformed face anymore.

Stop reposting subhuman bitches you fucking joker. These women are shit in scandi, 80% of the girls in my class fog her LTB ass to oblivion so you can forcefeed yourself som agent orange like your mother did so I don't have to look at your deformed face anymore.
Keep seething you utter subhuman

Mad because we outbreed you on your own soil? Soon your filthy race will get wiped out soon

As if typing furiously on here will stop the Kinh fertilization process

Embrace the Kinh invasion

• +1
Reactions: ascension

Mongols 🤝Kinh

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 16960
Keep seething you utter subhuman

Man because we outbreed you on your own soil? Soon your filthy race will get wiped out soon

As if typing furiously on here will stop the Kinh fertilization process

Embrace the Kinh invasion
"Outbreed"
Me trying to find a single AMWF relationship in all of my city be like:
john travolta bolo tie GIF

The americans outbred you so much you still carry their chemical particles in your blood generations later, they also smacked your asses with the insane @Amnesia lookinass tier post to rep ratio.

I have raped this thread enough so see you next time. :feelsyay:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, CursedOne, TheAbyssinian and 1 other person
"Outbreed"
Me trying to find a single AMWF relationship in all of my city be like:
john travolta bolo tie GIF

The americans outbred you so much you still carry their chemical particles in your blood generations later, they also smacked your asses with the insane @Amnesia lookinass tier post to rep ratio.

I have raped this thread enough to see you next time. :feelsyay:
1677289125167-png.2090595

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
@PrinceLuenLeoncur jfl at these cumskins

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
pls take degenerate western foids so we can fuck pure vietnamese virgins

• Love it
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim
Not a single refutation coming from cumskins
Good to know that you finally acknowledge your subhumanity and inferiority
You exist only to get eviscerated by Kinh

Opposing this apparently all-powerful coalition of destructive satanic forces brings with it tests and burdens of superhuman nature, but that is not dishonorable — the opposite in fact. To bravely accept a battle that is unavoidable and inescapable, to wage it in the name of divine providence, to have confidence in it and its eventual blessing, to stand before fate with a pure conscience and clean hands, to bear all suffering and every test, never even thinking of being untrue to one’s historic mission, never wavering even in the most difficult hours of the final battle — that is not only manly, it is also Vietnamese in the best sense of the word. Within a few years after the war, Vietnam will flourish as never before. Its ruined landscapes and provinces will be filled with new, more beautiful cities and villages in which happy people dwell. Our daily rice will grow on rich fields of grain, stilling the hunger of the millions who today suffer and starve. There will be jobs in plenitude, the deepest source of human happiness, from which will come blessing and strength for all. Chaos will vanish. The underworld will not rule this part of the world, but rather order, peace, and prosperity.

Last edited:
b-1-300x246-1.jpg

Thai airbases used to bomb Kinh.

i-found-some-photos-about-the-aftermath-of-hanoi-bombing-v0-5we9z0eevsl91.jpg

Enjoy your country, Kinh.

b-1-300x246-1.jpg

Thai airbases used to bomb Kinh.

i-found-some-photos-about-the-aftermath-of-hanoi-bombing-v0-5we9z0eevsl91.jpg

Enjoy your country, Kinh.
"Its conflict with the Siamese, which began in 18th century, had been one of the prolonged war, in which Vietnam slowly transformed to become a Southeast Asian power despite Siamese efforts to prevent it. This had fostered a significant national fear of Siamese and later Thais about growing Vietnamese irredentist threat, which was enhanced by the outcome of Cambodian–Vietnamese War and subsequent Vietnamese military raids and occupation in Thai border. Thus, in Thailand always ran a fear of Vietnamese eventual occupation, leading to the country supporting Khmer Rouge to deter Vietnamese expansionism.

Mongols 🤝Kinh

This the national anthem of the ancestors of the Mongols in Eastern Russia. Tuvans are badass. This is GOAT national anthem song

Why do you keep posting pics of cumskin?

Is there a pic where Thaigays managed to kill Vietnamese?

I have million pics of thai monkeys get raped by Kinh men tho

cope

Attachments

• 2022.12.05-1633945184588.gif-GIFS.gif
    2022.12.05-1633945184588.gif-GIFS.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
pictures or it didn't happen

Thai forces were generally respected by their American allies and inflicted on their PAVN opponents several times the losses they took; Thai media would often report on the war in terms of enemy killed, similar to American media. One state newspaper during the war had the headline "In 150 Fights, 100 [Thais] Are Dead, 1,000 Viet Cong Are Killed."

440px-Emblem_of_the_Royal_Thai_Army_Volunteer_Force_%28Black_Panthers%29.svg.png

Thai expeditionary force in Vietnam. How many Kinh expeditionary forces to Thailand? ZERO

440px-Emblem_of_the_Royal_Thai_Army_Volunteer_Force_%28Black_Panthers%29.svg.png

Thai expeditionary force in Vietnam. How many Kinh expeditionary forces to Thailand? ZERO

11 times Vietnamese soldiers curb stomped Thaigays:

- The 1st Time (1979)
Open a major attack on Khmer Red Army's hideouts in the border mountains. Vietnamese tanks got lost a bit too deep, causing Thai government to almost order state of emergency in Bangkok
- The 2nd Time (1980)
In the opening of three attacks that killed 72 Vietnamese soldiers, Thailand shot down two helicopters, 130 Thai army soldiers and hundreds of Khmer Red soldiers killed. Vietnamese soldiers stay temporarily in two villages in Thailand, return unknown time, if they don't return.
- The 3rd Time (1981)
According to the report, about 15-30 Vietnamese soldiers fired at the Thai patrol team at a depth of about 800m in Thai soil, killing and injuring two Thai soldiers, Vietnam has no casualties.
- 4th time (beginning of March/1982)
A series of explosions erupted along the border, culminated with more than 300 Vietnamese soldiers crossing the border and killing Thai border guards, nearly shooting down a Thai scout plane.
- The 5th Time (1983)
This is the largest-scale attack to sweep the Khmer Red base in Thailand.
+ 31/1-1/2: Under the strong support of artillery and air force, 4,000 Vietnamese troops with armored vehicles launched a major attack on Nong Chan, one of the largest refugee camps on the border of Thailand and destroyed it. Dialogue took place around the camp between Vietnamese soldiers stationed in Cambodia with about 2,000 Khmer Red troops.
At the same time, the fireworks continue to be maintained by Vietnam. At least 50 artillery hit Thai soil, killing a 66-year-old farmer, damaging several homes and a nearby temple. 24,000 refugees fled, unknown casualties. Khmer Red Army withdrew after 36 hours of war. Khao-I Hospital- post received 100 injured citizens.
+ By March/1983, Vietnamese units clashed with Thai troops for a few days, pushing Bangkok into a defensive state. Artillery and tanks killed 30 civilians, injuring about 300. About 22,000 Cambodians flee to Thailand for refugees. Another Thai fighter jet was shot down in early April.
+ Day 3/4: About 100 Vietnamese troops invaded Thailand, raided with border forces, killed 5 and injured 8 Thai soldiers.
+ Day 27/12: Vietnam sends troops with tanks and armor to the eastern border of Thailand
+ In December 12: Vietnam continued to trade on set with Thailand, while Vietnamese warships fired at Thai fishing vessels operating about 30km off the coast of Vietnam, arresting 5 fishing boats with 130 fishermen.
- The 6th (1984)
+ 25/3 to the beginning of the month: Vietnam launches its third biggest attack in 5 years, 12-day campaign in Thai soil with T-54 tanks, 130mm artillery supports 400-600 troops to sweep the Khmer Red Army. Thai militia and air force responded. As a result of dozens of casualties on both sides, a Thai plane was shot down.
+ April to Jan 11: Vietnam continued its single attacks, killing 2 Thai border guards, 25 injured and 5 missing in the battle to control Hill 424 in Traveng, 290 km northeast of Bangkok. Then Vietnam withdrew the troops.
+ Day 25/12: Rebels in Nong Samet refugee camp were attacked at dawn. The entire 9th Division, 4th Legion with more than 4,000 men, 18 105mm and 130mm cannons, 27 T-54 tanks and armored vehicles participated in the raid.
+Day 31/12: Vietnamese soldiers ambushed two semi-armed border patrol units of Thailand in Buriram province, injuring 6 people and holding them there for over 24 hours with light weapons.
- The 7th (1985)
+5,000 to 6,000 Vietnamese troops were supported by artillery, 15 T-54 tanks and 5 Ampil attack armored vehicles. Vietnamese forces are supported by 400 to 500 soldiers of the Cambodian People's Revolutionary Army.
The attack began with heavy artillery of about 7,000-20,000 artillery within 24 hours, Nong Chan and Nong Samet refugee camps were also hit by fireworks. Vietnamese troops occupied Ampil camp after several hours of war, removing 6 or 7 Khmer Red tanks, but also announced the death of 103 soldiers.
A Thai A-37 booster plane was shot down in Buriram province, killing one of the two crew members. In the attack in Ampil, Thai army killed 11 and injured 19.
+ Day 7/3: Thai soldiers supported by artillery and A-37 aircraft captured three Vietnamese-controlled hills many days ago, causing hundreds of Vietnamese soldiers to retreat to the border. However, Vietnam counterattacked at 361 on Thailand soil. The result of the battle is unclear. 14 Thai soldiers and 15 civilians were killed.
+ Day 26/5: Vietnamese soldiers advance into Ubon Ratchathani province from northern Cambodia, killing 5 Thai soldiers.
+ Day 13/6: Thai army fought with 400 Vietnamese soldiers on Thai soil.
- The 8th (1986)
+ Day 23/1: Vietnamese forces from Cambodia fire the position of Thai Marines at the outpost in Haad Lek, a village in the far south of the Thai border.
+ Day 7/12: Vietnamese army asks Thailand to stop continuing to support Khmer Red Army. Vietnam also carried out a radio program with loudspeakers and shot flyers near Aranyaprathet district, calling Thailand not to contain Khmer Red troops, warning the country would suffer "consequences" if continued.
- The 9th (1987)
+ Day 25/3: Thai Army Commander-in-Chief Chavalit announced that he will attack altogether any Vietnamese unit that penetrates more than 5 km into Thai territory.
One month after that statement, Vietnamese and Cambodian forces stationed all over 800 km of the Thai-Cambodia border. Thai troops try to dethrone Vietnamese troops from Chong Bok, the mountainous region near the border of Thailand, Laos and Cambodia. Dozens of casualties on both sides.
- The 10th time (1988)
+ Day 22/4: Vietnamese troops crossed the border and ambushed a Thai border army, killing 4 soldiers and injuring another. Thai Border Guard Corps was patrolling a strategic point near the border in Buriram Province, nearly 280km from the capital Bangkok. Vietnamese soldiers were more than 450 meters deep inside Thai territory when they organized the attack.
+ Day 4/8: Leader of Thai National Party, general Chatichai Choonhavan, becomes the 17th Prime Minister of the country and promises to "turn battlefields into markets".
- The 11th (1989)
+ Day 26/4: Cambodian government troops launched an attack on Ta Phraya camp which killed 38 people and injured 42 people.
The Vietnamese army also fired 4 cannons into Camp 2, the home of forces loyal to the Khmer People's Liberation Front, an anti-Congongong guerrilla group.

Khmer are not Thai.

Khmer=Cambodia

Khmer=Thai allies
Thus, in Thailand always ran a fear of Vietnamese eventual occupation, leading to the country supporting Khmer Rouge to deter Vietnamese expansionism

Order of battle[edit]​

Operations involving Thailand[edit]​

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
This is after the Vietnam war stupid Thai monkey
12 Thai monkeys eviscerated by Kinh man

Thai monkeys deformed by agent orange

None fought on Thai soil. All in Vietnam soil.

1677301348206-png.2090727

4 Thailand invaded Southern Vietnam. No Kinh invasion of thailand
5 In CAMBODIA, not thailand.

Last edited:
Swift and decisive Kinh victory. Cumskin forces repelled once again by brave Kinh moggers.

• Love it
I know you read and swallowed every single word

Think twice before barking at Kinh master race again small dicked cumskin fuck

What useful thing has the Kinh ever done for the world? Other than die at the hands of the Chinese, Thai, and Americans?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22190
What useful thing has the Kinh ever done for the world? Other than die at the hands of the Chinese, Thai, and Americans?
Best cuisine + best country with beautiful sceneries + the ATM machine that you use

What have 5'2 Thai dicklet monkeys contributed to the world besides trannnies, whores for jbwmaxxers and most ptsd ridden country
Post-traumatic_stress_disorder_world_map_-_DALY_-_WHO2004.svg
23272-SexTourists670.jpg

I know you read and swallowed every single word

Think twice before barking at Kinh master race again small dicked cumskin fuck
Shut up bitch
Screenshot 2023 02 24 18 19 192

Screenshot 2023 02 24 17 27 282

Screenshot 2023 02 24 12 06 062

Tumblr 7527ade20c76009e74d4871da875aa65 4dffc901 400

REMINDER: I OWN YOU, VIET DOG.
Screenshot 2023 02 24 17 33 072

4.52 :lul::lul::lul:

POOR VIETCHINK BOYS. WATCHING IN THE CORNER WHILE THEIR WOMEN GET BLEACHED DAILY

IF I SAW THIS LITTLE 5'3 MALNOURISHED DICKLET GOOK JUMP OUT OF A HOLE RUSHING ME SCREAMING IN ENCHANTMENT TABLES BEFORE I PUT A BULLET IN HIS HEAD I'D FUCKING HAVE PTSD TOO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spdxer and ElBastardo
@HeightPilledum

Read and swallow every word you cumskin monkey

@misogino_celibe