The fact that recessed incels here still cope its beyond my understanding

• JFL
Reactions: ;-;, Gladiator, FailedNormieManlet and 12 others
15zjpcbdj4p91.jpg

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
In reality Vietnamese men just slave away in Iphone factories, trying to leap to their deaths only to get catapulted back in by Bengali made high quality suicide nets

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, try2beme, Kristin and 24 others
In reality Vietnamese men just slave away in Iphone factories, trying to leap to their deaths only to get catapulted back in by Bengali made high quality suicide nets
Gtfo my thread you mutt chink
You will never get to lick a white pussy in your life

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Cheesyrumble
As a swede I can safely say I see a 99/1 ratio of WMAF to AMWF relationships, mirin strawman.
We don't have to exagerrate both ways...... plus I don't count SEA

We don't have to exagerrate both ways...... plus I don't count SEA
I don't exagerrate, I NEVER see asian men with white women here, white women in Sweden only want white men, same with bbc and stuff like that it's in UK and US, rarely see it here.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 25938, Wallenberg and 3 others
I will end the kinh master race and their reign of terror

• Love it
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, ReadBooksEveryday and lordgandy2000
I don't exagerrate, I NEVER see asian men with white women here, white women in Sweden only want white men, same with bbc and stuff like that it's in UK and US, rarely see it here.
I doubt u see many asian women either. If u do its probably thai and flilipino slaves bought by nerdics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and ReadBooksEveryday
I doubt u see many asian women either. If u do its probably thai and flilipino slaves bought by nerdics
Mostly, but the korean and japanese girls also want white guys. Sweden is brutal for most tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Azr616, Deleted member 16275 and 8 others
Mostly, but the korean and japanese girls also want white guys. Sweden is brutal for most tbh.
Who cares tbh. At the end of the day nordic countries basically don't have slanted eyed asians besides flilipina maid wives.

Many east asians like Europeans but it's just fantasies and tales from femcel hikkimoris and incel tales from a semi basement home in the slums of seoul

Bitch your women belong to us
1674072629508-png.2045456
View attachment 2049108
This is just inaccurate for 99% of my experiences.
@StrangerDanger
@NordicMaxxer
@Thomas DOM
@Tom Jones
You are all nordic, tell me what are your experiences on the prevelance of WMAF vs AMWF relationships.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17791, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
joker-cope.gif

while you (a swedish man) rots on looksmax.org, this is what's happening. open your eyes

s7irzt1qtxi31.png
h89yfzjvh5qy.png

can't even pee standing up in your cuck country

ad93AoQ_460s.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: exo, Deleted member 16960, Azr616 and 11 others
joker-cope.gif

while you (a swedish man) rots on looksmax.org, this is what's happening. open your eyes

s7irzt1qtxi31.png
h89yfzjvh5qy.png

can't even pee standing up in your cuck country

ad93AoQ_460s.jpg
Most white girls don't like mena guys neither, just propaganda. Although the results of mass immigration have been supbar it has not affected white men's ability to get laid, unironically majority of girls that cold approach me are ethnic (which is fairly nasty). Also that party proposition was a meme thing that was laughed at here for 15 minutes then everyone forgot about it, it's years old.

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
This is just inaccurate for 99% of my experiences.
@StrangerDanger
@NordicMaxxer
@Thomas DOM
@Tom Jones
You are all nordic, tell me what are your experiences on the prevelance of WMAF vs AMWF relationships.
Yes, WMAF is insanely more common than AMWF. But isn't that water? I think @Starboy knows that as well, he just posted an anecdote because of the discussion haha.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and HarrierDuBois
Yes, WMAF is insanely more common than AMWF. But isn't that water? I think @Starboy knows that as well, he just posted an anecdote because of the discussion haha.
I think he found a strawman and tried to ride it for as long as possible.

>Sweden is brutal for most tbh
b7e.jpg

BITCH YOUR WOMEN BELONG TO US
SWEDISH WOMEN SUBMIT THEIR WOMBS FOR VIETNAMESE MEN TO IMPREGNATE

GETTING MY HOPES OVER HERE FOR NOTHING
=>>> SHE LITERALLY BEGS TO BE IMPREGNATED BY VIETNAMESE MEN
HER LAST NAME IS QVIST BTW

WE WILL GENOCIDE YOUR ENTIRE RACE AND FUCK ALL OF YOUR WOMEN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, sergeant blackpill, Chadeep and 2 others
>Sweden is brutal for most tbh
b7e.jpg

BITCH YOUR WOMEN BELONG TO US
SWEDISH WOMEN SUBMIT THEIR WOMBS FOR VIETNAMESE MEN TO IMPREGNATE
View attachment 2049111View attachment 2049112View attachment 2049113

GETTING MY HOPES OVER HERE FOR NOTHING
=>>> SHE LITERALLY BEGS TO BE IMPREGNATED BY VIETNAMESE MEN
HER LAST NAME IS QVIST BTW

WE WILL GENOCIDE YOUR ENTIRE RACE AND FUCK ALL OF YOUR WOMEN
Mirin delusions, also don't take pride in "Qvist" names, they are working class names not nobility.

I think he found a strawman and tried to ride it for as long as possible.
I know yall are just exagerrating shit cause ur tired of the kinh master race talking shit. But "asian" doesn't mean much to me. Muh thai wives. 90% of those women are SEA migrants. East asians have no reason to be in nordic countries besides business trips or tourism.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 16960
Mirin delusions, also don't take pride in "Qvist" names, they are working class names not nobility.
NOBLE OR PEASANTS DOES IT REALLY FUCKING MATTER?
YOUR WOMEN EXIST TO GET IMPREGNATED BY US
284215314-1130526344184345-5408363001007678665-n-4275.jpeg
cuoc-song-hanh-phuc-cua-trai-viet-lay-duoc-vo-tay-sau-tran-game-thua-558ccda1.jpeg
4-chang-trai-viet-lay-duoc-vo-tay-xinh-dep-co-ca-bi-quyet-cua-do-1cfd9e.jpg
4-chang-trai-viet-lay-duoc-vo-tay-xinh-dep-co-ca-bi-quyet-cua-do-8b3bea.jpg
2-1646995851-1646995870-6733-1647014101.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Cheesyrumble
I know yall are just exagerrating shit cause ur tired of the kinh master race talking shit. But "asian" doesn't mean much to me. Muh thai wives. 90% of those women are SEA migrants. East asians have no reason to be in nordic countries besides business trips or tourism.
ICE is coming for you gook
aapidata_cms_2015_asian_origin.png

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, ReadBooksEveryday and Cheesyrumble
NOBLE OR PEASANTS DOES IT REALLY FUCKING MATTER?
YOUR WOMEN EXIST TO GET IMPREGNATED BY US
284215314-1130526344184345-5408363001007678665-n-4275.jpeg
cuoc-song-hanh-phuc-cua-trai-viet-lay-duoc-vo-tay-sau-tran-game-thua-558ccda1.jpeg
4-chang-trai-viet-lay-duoc-vo-tay-xinh-dep-co-ca-bi-quyet-cua-do-1cfd9e.jpg
4-chang-trai-viet-lay-duoc-vo-tay-xinh-dep-co-ca-bi-quyet-cua-do-8b3bea.jpg
2-1646995851-1646995870-6733-1647014101.jpg
All subhuman except the 2nd one, also the 3rd one is fucking asian.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Cheesyrumble
All subhuman except the 2nd one, also the 3rd one is fucking asian.
?????
THEY ARE ALL GIGA STACIES
THE THIRD ONE IS A RESULT OF VMWF AND SHE STILL CRAVES FOR BIG KINH COCK
MEANWHILE YOU CUCKS:
d3f.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and tokoloshe
The kinh master race is on there too retard. Go back to Saigon
SINCE WHEN THE SOUTH VIETNAMESE SEA JUNGLE MONKEYS BOAT PEOPLE CONSIDERED VIETNAMESE????

KINH???? THEY ARE FUCKING KHMER/HMONG

• JFL
?????
THEY ARE ALL GIGA STACIES

I can't stop caging if you think they're giga stacies. These women are the bottom of the barrel in scandi, you got the sloppy seconds and they rebranded themselves as GIGA STACIES bc of muh aryan. You got played hard I'm sorry.
@ReadBooksEveryday
@mrriceguy
@Dystopian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 16275, TUSSELEIF and 8 others

based

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
OH HELL NAH PLS GO TO KOREA GOOKLAND INSTEAD VIETNAM IS NOT A DUMSPTER OF THE WORLD

:sick:
:sick::sick:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Cheesyrumble and ReadBooksEveryday
kinh warriors deserve it tbh. theyre undefeated and solo'd 4 countries in a century

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, the BULL, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
View attachment 2049121
I can't stop caging if you think they're giga stacies. These women are the bottom of the barrel in scandi, you got the sloppy seconds and they rebranded themselves as GIGA STACIES bc of muh aryan. You got played hard I'm sorry.
@ReadBooksEveryday
@mrriceguy
@Dystopian
LOL CUMSKIN SUICIDE

THESE ARE ONE OF THE FEW EXAMPLES BECAUSE IT WOULD TAKE DAYS TO SHOW THAT SWEDEN IS 99% KINHED

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Cheesyrumble
kr+jp population in sweden is <0.1%. you'd be lucky to even see one

• +1
kinh warriors deserve it tbh. theyre undefeated and solo'd 4 countries in a century
I'm sorry I will stopping coping.....
I AM KINH OWNED

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and 190cm90kg
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Daily blacks and asians race baiting thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, justinzayn, the BULL and 4 others
kr+jp population in sweden is <0.1%. you'd be lucky to even see one
Exactly what I was saying. When I hear mayos bragging about shit like that i can only sigh. Those SEA maids have nothing to do with us.

Correlating them with us northeast asians is simply insulting. Damn u ethnically uneducated cumskins thinking gooks give two shits about SEAmaxxing nerdics gtfo

Thoughts on this Giant Cumskin getting traditional Vietnamese dress.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I have never seen a vietnamese chad here tbh.
YES BECAUSE THEY STAY IN VIETNAM TO DEFEND THEIR FATHERLAND FROM WHITE WOMEN TRYING TO GEOMAXX
WE ONLY EXPORT SUBHUMANS TO SCADINAVIAN CUNTRIES LIKE SWEDEN
ck4vw4uribs31.jpg
ERWcYHUXkAAuToA

• JFL
YES BECAUSE THEY STAY IN VIETNAM TO DEFEND THEIR FATHERLAND FROM WHITE WOMEN TRYING TO GEOMAXX
WE ONLY EXPORT SUBHUMANS TO SCADINAVIAN CUNTRIES LIKE SWEDEN
ck4vw4uribs31.jpg
ERWcYHUXkAAuToA
These women look like shit compared to the average scandi girls tbh, also the guys look like shit compared to the average scandi men.

Well the only knowledge I got from this thread is that Swedish and Vietnamese foids are Curry owned. Keep coping

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 16960

Thoughts on this Giant Cumskin getting traditional Vietnamese dress.

DA NANG IS CENTRAL/SOUTH VIETNAM
SOUTH VIETNAMESE ARE CAMBODIANS WITH VIETNAMESE NATIONALITY
FOR SOME REASONS PEOPLE THINK THEY REPRESENT THE VIETNAMESE JUST LIKE HOW PEOPLE THINK AN AVERAGE SWEDE IS A SANDNIGGER MOHAMMED

• JFL
Exactly what I was saying. When I hear mayos bragging about shit like that i can only sigh. Those SEA maids have nothing to do with us.

Correlating them with us northeast asians is simply insulting. Damn u ethnically uneducated cumskins thinking gooks give two shits about SEAmaxxing nerdics gtfo
korean/japanese is very small fraction of asian diaspora in eu and canada. its just odd they try to conflate us with a massive geoethnic group

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 16960
ahahaha swede cuck!!

con-dau-dan-mach-mang-bau-tuoi-19-chong-viet-soc-mat-binh-tinh-sinh-xong-nhan-600-trieu-116431605_2880865752019397_1138868242151279682_n-1596516481-899-width660height660.jpg

• Woah
Most white girls don't like mena guys neither, just propaganda. Although the results of mass immigration have been supbar it has not affected white men's ability to get laid, unironically majority of girls that cold approach me are ethnic (which is fairly nasty). Also that party proposition was a meme thing that was laughed at here for 15 minutes then everyone forgot about it, it's years old.
how is asian treat in the scandinavia, do we treat like dog shit like this?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, spark, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
korean/japanese is very small fraction of asian diaspora in eu and canada. its just odd they try to conflate us with a massive geoethnic group
Retarded cumskins

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16960

They do racist copes just like the cumskins on this forum because asian men stole their women

Yeah there is a lot of socially accepted racism towards asians since they are not seen as the "bad" immigrants and they cuck themselves towards our culture with 0 integrity. I have pulled the dogjoke and slint eye pose joke many times, it's pretty cage and normalized here.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 22135 and 1 other person