Brutal eye area

EverythingMaxxer

EverythingMaxxer

Conquer
F20CCD90 330D 4527 98BB 90186864C7E4

Horrendous eye area , similar to mine. Corpsemaxxed. What would you recommend this individual?

People in the comments saying “You look sleepy.” “You look like you need some water.” “You look high asf.” “You look tired.” But we know it’s not a sleep, diet, or water issue. It’s a bone issue. GENETICS.

The problem with certain flaws is not only are they unattractive, but they convey stereotypes. It’s one thing to be average or below average, and it’s another to have huge failos. For example, Dark circles: Tired, sick, drug addict. Big ears: Low iq, dumb. Small chin: Weak, no masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
possibly fillers for undereye
the issue here is also all the upper eyelid exposure
do you have that aswell ?

when you get raped look

looks like @rambocel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137
Needs orbital decompression?

possibly fillers for undereye
the issue here is also all the upper eyelid exposure
do you have that aswell ?
Fillers did nothing for me. I’m having a consultation with taban. Yes I have that too. I can PM you my eyes.

High set browridge

Fillers did nothing for me. I’m having a consultation with taban. Yes I have that too. I can PM you my eyes.
For infra rims? I'd go to eppley instead. Eppley makes custom using scans + will correct vertical and horizontal bone deficiencies (aka will make lower eyelid tighter if desired + potentially improve canthal tilt) whereas tabans will only fix tear throughs horizontally.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Zias
View attachment 1188111

Horrendous eye area , similar to mine. Corpsemaxxed. What would you recommend this individual?

People in the comments saying “You look sleepy.” “You look like you need some water.” “You look high asf.” “You look tired.” But we know it’s not a sleep, diet, or water issue. It’s a bone issue. GENETICS.

The problem with certain flaws is not only are they unattractive, but they convey stereotypes. It’s one thing to be average or below average, and it’s another to have huge failos. For example, Dark circles: Tired, sick, drug addict. Big ears: Low iq, dumb. Small chin: Weak, no masculinity.

Birdcel is the worst as a guy LOL... I know b/c I was one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615