Brutal eye spacing?

Zherko

Zherko

Silver
IMG 0072
IMG 0073

esr is around 0.44 and pfl is above average but my eye spacing is still bad, how brutal is it?

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
Looks pretty bad i have the opposite

i know a way to make ipd wider but im not gonna tell you :p

genuine LTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74 and synock21
brutal but not bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutal

There’s absolutely no way ur esr is .44, if it was you wouldn’t look like that
esr/ipd is cope and nothing to do with eye spacing itself bc ipd is pupils and esr to do with checkbones you can have death tier close set like op and close to norm measurements,reality is you can tell straight away if your eyes are too close off 1 candid image

esr/ipd is cope and nothing to do with eye spacing itself bc ipd is pupils and esr to do with checkbones you can have death tier close set like op and close to norm measurements,reality is you can tell straight away if your eyes are too close off 1 candid image
So how would you tell if it’s a failo then? Is it just based off of harmony ?

So how would you tell if it’s a failo then? Is it just based off of harmony ?
no true close set eyes look bad no matter what harmony .wdym how can you tell its a failo just look at his eywes you can tell instantly

no true close set eyes look bad no matter what harmony .wdym how can you tell its a failo just look at his eywes you can tell instantly
No but I’m saying a lot of people with close set eyes still look good. They have a lower esr than this dude but look better cuz of harmony

IMG 2424

looks too close here? Does squinting fraud it?

IMG 2724

he’s considered psl god btw

yours are soo much closer its not even funny jfl

1.yours are way closer then this and his dont look off and btw,your eyes only look normal in front camera this frauds and widens eyes
original pics were front cam, the recent one is back. Also look at zayn malik he should theoretically have death tier eyes

original pics were front cam, the recent one is back. Also look at zayn malik he should theoretically have death tier eyes
none of these guys have as close set as you tho why are you coping soo hard

Yes. You are literally fucked because of millimeters....

get orbital box osteotomy or just rot in your room, before it's too late...

btw can i borrow your eye area? can God please, give your eye area? I'll trade my kidneys.

your eyes are soo much closer together then zayn,ian etc
use my recent pic as an example i used front cam for the original pics, i really think it looks similar to those guys in motion atleast

use my recent pic as an example i used front cam for the original pics, i really think it looks similar to those guys in motion atleast
its cope,front camera makes eyes way wider your comparing front camera to back
ian in front camer looks like wide set eyes jfl keep coping

you’re the one coping boyo, i’m htn-lite whether you like to admit it or not
your fully ltn and capped at that jesus christ i wanna break my monitor at the fact you think your even mtn

your fully ltn and capped at that jesus christ i wanna break my monitor at the fact you think your even mtn
i thought you were fairly high iq but you’re as retarded as they come, no leanmaxxing for ur face bucko :feelskek:

i thought you were fairly high iq but you’re as retarded as they come, no leanmaxxing for ur face bucko :feelskek:
I AM high iq but your eyes are too close to even be close set eyes

You ain't gonna do anything to fix it so who cares?