(BRUTAL FACE PILL) Im capped at 30 likes on tinder

U mean first day/week?

First week

Itsoverldar

• So Sad
Reactions: Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
Reinstalled tinder on my new phone and since 5pm i only got 28 likes. Doesnt matter what pics i use i can’t get more than that:feelswhy: average white normie gets more.

I know my looks are mtn-htn so i can’t expect chad treatment but @russiancel is the same but gets 99+ likes cuz hes white. Not even my height helps me at 6,4 girls probably dont even read the bio. I probably need bodyhalo + i will get surgery this year i think so maybe its enough to get 99+. I will start my roiding journey in 2 weeks and i will post my body daily if you guys are interested:ogre: If not it will be sad.

I dont even care about the girls anymore i just want good numbers. this site fucked my brain:feelswah: @the BULL @StreegeReturn im not a lion:feelswhy:
@JOJOcel :feelstastyman:

You need body halo. Nattymaxxed should suffice. To be honest good physique is a requeriment in 2022.
How long did u work out for your body?

Reinstalled tinder on my new phone and since 5pm i only got 28 likes. Doesnt matter what pics i use i can’t get more than that:feelswhy: average white normie gets more.

I know my looks are mtn-htn so i can’t expect chad treatment but @russiancel is the same but gets 99+ likes cuz hes white. Not even my height helps me at 6,4 girls probably dont even read the bio. I probably need bodyhalo + i will get surgery this year i think so maybe its enough to get 99+. I will start my roiding journey in 2 weeks and i will post my body daily if you guys are interested:ogre: If not it will be sad.

I dont even care about the girls anymore i just want good numbers. this site fucked my brain:feelswah: @the BULL @StreegeReturn im not a lion:feelswhy:
30 likes in how many days or hours? cos that doesn't sound bad. Salludon had 46 likes in my area after 24 hours and Amnesia had 69 likes in total after 24 hours - they are both forum giga chads so yours doesn't sound bad. Tinder likes mostly depends on your area. Unless you run russiancel's account in your area you can't really compare.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Chadeep, ROTTING and 2 others
30 likes in how many days or hours? cos that doesn't sound bad. Salludon had 46 likes in my area after 24 hours and Amnesia had 69 likes in total after 24 hours - they are both forum giga chads so yours doesn't sound bad. Tinder likes mostly depends on your area. Unless you run russiancel's account in your area you can't really compare.
Since 5pm today, its 2am now. So 9 hours. I live in a 4mil city

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
  • WTF
fuck you nigga. you're trying to brag with your chad results.
Lol what? A white guy would have 99+ alread y i dont get any more likes also got most after 3 hours now i dont get any more :feelswhy:

Gymcelling takes years and once you roid there is no going back. Don't be hedonistic and inpatient. Pm me before and after pics if you want and I'll tell you what's up
gymcelling doesn't take years, in fact in little as 2 - 3 months you could see a major body change.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
  • Woah
show ur pictures

Update me after 24 hours, Chad
Rn i have subhuman numbers, 20likes and 17 matches. No one believed me that tinder is shit after first couple hours. Its pay 2 win but i dont want to

• +1
Rn i have subhuman numbers, 20likes and 17 matches. No one believed me that tinder is shit after first couple hours. Its pay 2 win but i dont want to
Boost are the mainly reliable way to get matches. If you already have a base of girls that you fuck you can avoid them. But if you just started on tinder you need to use boost. I get at the very most 5-8 likes everyday, but when I use a boost in the afternoon I get like 30-60 likes in half an hour. Tinder algo fucks with you.

• +1
how many hours so far?
Since Sunday 5pm

Boost are the mainly reliable way to get matches. If you already have a base of girls that you fuck you can avoid them. But if you just started on tinder you need to use boost. I get like 5-8 likes everyday, but when I use a boost in the afternoon I get like 30-60 likes in half an hour.
5-10likes is alot i get 3 or so. U use boost on weekend or midweeks also?

• +1
Since Sunday 5pm

5-10likes is alot i get 3 or so. U use boost on weekend or midweeks also?
During weekdays 6-11pm is great. 6-9pm is good too. Avoid Friday and Saturday nights, everyone is out. Most of my likes are low quality. From those 30-60 I match with 3-10 at most.

• +1
Still HTN results. you're chadlite bro. HTN face + 6'4" = chad - 1 point ethnic tax = Chadlite

• JFL
Mogs

• +1
Still HTN results. you're chadlite bro. HTN face + 6'4" = chad - 1 point ethnic tax = Chadlite
I want 80likes in 24h like @russiancel πŸ˜‚

if 17 matches and 20 likes is htn result im psl god with 150 matches and 80 likes in 3.5 weeks on basic version :lul:
Yes but im in germany u r in poland where its easier and i start sunday. But yea u have chadlite results

• +1
Yes but im in germany u r in poland where its easier and i start sunday. But yea u have chadlite results
C O P E

in germany i could run jbw game. In Poland here is no ethnic on tinder or even if so they're like air.

C O P E

in germany i could run jbw game. In Poland here is no ethnic on tinder or even if so they're like air.
Na ethnics have it EASIER in poland jfl u havre no clue bro. Poland and EE is easy mode

true and thats why i said i should have easier dating life in germany bc im blonde not fucking shitskin faggot
Na u will get less likes in germany. But no point discussing this shit

based. EE beckies are retarded, fat and demanding
Arent they all stacy. But yea they demand alot from what i hear. High maintainsnce

if 17 matches and 20 likes is htn result im psl god with 150 matches and 80 likes in 3.5 weeks on basic version :lul:
Location, Location, Location. Of course, getting 100 likes in eastern europe is not the same as 100 likes in Western Europe and north America. @russiancel will get no where as many likes and matches if he was in Germany or UK. Eastern Europe is still a developing country where betabuxxing is acceptable by women.

• +1
Location, Location, Location. Of course, getting 100 likes in eastern europe is not the same as 100 likes in Western Europe and north America. @russiancel will get no where as many likes and matches if he was in Germany or UK. Eastern Europe is still a developing country where betabuxxing is acceptable by women.
Im poor

• So Sad