(BRUTAL FACE PILL) Im capped at 30 likes on tinder

white normie does not get 99+ in 24 hours

also a lot of people on this forum larp their tinder numbers
Matches don’t mean shit

Most guys have no problem getting matches, unless you’re in a location with a sparse population

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, stamaster21, the BULL and 1 other person
Matches don’t mean shit

Most guys have no problem getting matches, unless you’re in a location with a sparse population
I agree with the former- slays and dates are the true SMV test

but lots of guys defo do have problems getting a good number of matches (guys who are sub 5/10)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Test is shit only normies use that as a base cycle. Garbage results for tons of side effects. Meanwhile Deca has 1/5th the side effects of test and produces superior results.
deca dick

I agree with the former- slays and dates are the true SMV test

but lots of guys defo do have problems getting a good number of matches (guys who are sub 5/10)
Yea not talking about sub 5 redditors

Also op get few matches but can convert them to dates/slay at much higher rate than me (I get lot more matches)

Girls can tell he’s tall in his pics, so higher smv than most guys

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
nandrolone decanoate causes erectile dysfunction
I knew it was too good to be true. I already have mild ED so its a no no

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15669

Also op get few matches but can convert them to dates/slay at much higher rate than me (I get lot more matches)

There’s a lot more sun 5 redditors in the world than autistic chadlite schizo PSLers

How many likes do u get first day

maher converts 100% of his matches for real not like chris. only face, they just get wet.

• JFL
I knew it was too good to be true. I already have mild ED so its a no no

• +1
  • +1
Doesn’t matter
Your conversion rate is higher

I remember your thread, 9 matches and 2 dates , all girls were giving you number :pepefrown:
U probably have bad text game

• JFL
Doesn’t matter
Your conversion rate is higher

I remember your thread, 9 matches and 2 dates , all girls were giving you number :pepefrown:
Also u mean 99+ in couple hours or full 24 hours? I

Don't roid before you have even built a base, that's retarded. You make so many gains first year anyway. Especially if you're training for girls, because it has diminishing returns.

You need a proper routine and form and diet too which you can learn in the first year.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Virgin at 29 😔
Don't roid before you have even built a base, that's retarded. You make so many gains first year anyway. Especially if you're training for girls, because it has diminishing returns.

You need a proper routine and form and diet too which you can learn in the first year.
I work out since february made good gains already

Even giga chads get flaked
E84E0A15 340E 461D 827E 92545A2059EF

This is why I can’t take apps seriously

Soo many girls will be flirty over the messages but won’t hangout

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Virgin at 29 😔 and Deleted member 19445
I work out since february made good gains already
Gymcelling takes years and once you roid there is no going back. Don't be hedonistic and inpatient. Pm me before and after pics if you want and I'll tell you what's up

• +1
Even giga chads get flaked
View attachment 1774232

This is why I can’t take apps seriously

Soo many girls will be flirty over the messages but won’t hangout
This. And when you do hangout you still gotta have some game/be Confident/low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Virgin at 29 😔 and Deleted member 7580
Gymcelling takes years and once you roid there is no going back. Don't be hedonistic and inpatient. Pm me before and after pics if you want and I'll tell you what's up
I need to be fast bro im old and missed out so much. But heres my body rn

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19445
I need to be fast bro im old and missed out so much. But heres my body rn
That's a insane of muscle for about 5 months of training. Just cut and your abs will pop and you will look sick and then lean bulk

• +1
My maherfish is also capped at 30 likes. Tinder is the worst dating app if you dont pay

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beetlejuice, the BULL and Virgin at 29 😔
How do u get girls then?
Either from apps but don’t take em seriously. If it happens it happens … I really hate it when a stacylite messages first but then ghosts

Or clubs/parties/bars.. but clubs are expensive (drinks + cover + Uber)

My body was at its peak before covid and picked up girls at beach and hikes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Virgin at 29 😔
@Virgin at 29 😔 why don't you look for a cute kurdish girl srs least she wonly be as much of a slut as these used Deutsch women

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Virgin at 29 😔
@Virgin at 29 😔 why don't you look for a cute kurdish girl srs least she wonly be as much of a slut as these used Deutsch women
I want a blonde girl ngl but i think i dont lool good enough to be white only. Also there are no ethnic girls on tinder i never saw one

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101
That's a insane of muscle for about 5 months of training. Just cut and your abs will pop and you will look sick and then lean bulk
I look skinny tho and not sure to cut more and be more skinny

I want a blonde girl ngl but i think i dont lool good enough to be white only. Also there are no ethnic girls on tinder i never saw one
Yes I want blonde girl too Bhai
But if I struggle to slay I will probably go for a Bengali girl whose a virgin/low body count via Muslim dating apps

All while moneymaxxing live good life

• +1
Yes I want blonde girl too Bhai
But if I struggle to slay I will probably go for a Bengali girl whose a virgin/low body count via Muslim dating apps

All while moneymaxxing live good life
I will wait 12 hours and see how many likes i will get and maybe buy platinum for 30€. Idk man game is rigged

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I got 5 likes on tinder in a week

• +1
Brutal. Deustcheland is brutal for normies like you bro. Are you white mein freund?
Nope bro im ethnic thats why i dont get many likes

Nope bro im ethnic thats why i dont get many likes
Ah. Over for you. These nazi germans are still racist asf. I once made out with a danish blond bonbshell so i know what women are like from that part of the world

• +1
  • JFL
But aren't u virgin

Ah. Over for you. These nazi germans are still racist asf. I once made out with a danish blond bonbshell so i know what women are like from that part of the world
I can get some dates but yea over:feelswah: