BRUTAL FOUND A GIRL MOUTHBREATHER IN METRO

I WANTED TO PLAY PRINCE CHARMING AND APPROACH HER, INSTEAD OF INTRODUCING MYSELF BY MY REAL NAME I WOULD TELL HER "HEY IM MIKE MEW"
caged

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Tylermax and malicieusss
This is honestly quite scary. Imagine you're out in public and a looksmaxx user snaps a photo off you.
And when you come back home you'll see yourself on this forum JFL. Ropefuel tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Tylermax, HeightPilledum and 1 other person

thats a tranny

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
her looksmatch is @Yuno_howitez

I'm her looksmatch. I'd rather cut off my balls and eat them raw rather than being with that thing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tylermax and HeightPilledum
I swear to god that every mounthbreather looks like subhuman yet people here will say that mewing is Cope

Idk if they tryna gatekeep or they are just retarded

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax, 5'7 zoomer and HeightPilledum
I swear to god that every mounthbreather looks like subhuman yet people here will say that mewing is Cope

Idk if they tryna gatekeep or they are just retarded
Mewing isn't cope when you're young. Nobody ever said that.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Tylermax
  • JFL
That's what pussy deprivation does to a man.

Even on a dry spell I'm completely repulsed by recessed girls : I can't even stand to look at them directly because they are properly unsightly.
Every girl is recessed
There's this one in my group on field course and she has is recessed, but good frontal and would smash
Nose is all that matters to normies for a girls side profile

• Woah
Every girl is recessed
There's this one in my group on field course and she has is recessed, but good frontal and would smash
Nose is all that matters to normies for a girls side profile
Recessed guys are more common than recessed girls.
I don't know where the meme about men having larger and more masculine skulls even comes from because women are moggers on average when it comes to skull and jaw
2141103 FC07FE46 5407 4216 ACF6 45C28A58F034

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tylermax and 5'7 zoomer
Recessed guys are more common than recessed girls.
I don't know where the meme about men having larger and more masculine skulls even comes from because women are moggers on average when it comes to skull and jaw
View attachment 2286506
In those skulls, the top one's chin and lower maxilla/alveolar bone are more projected and closer to brow, but it looks the wrong way round tbh. The top skull with larger jaw and potentially brow looks like the male one. Also that's just one skull. Most women I see are recessed, but a cute small nose can deceive this. I judge in Frankfurt plane

• +1
In those skulls, the top one's chin and lower maxilla/alveolar bone are more projected and closer to brow, but it looks the wrong way round tbh. The top skull with larger jaw and potentially brow looks like the male one. Also that's just one skull. Most women I see are recessed, but a cute small nose can deceive this. I judge in Frankfurt plane
I believe that's a morph of both male and female skulls.
Anyway, most women definitely aren't recessed unless you live in some subhuman breeding ground. Females of all races have on average stronger jaws than men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Tylermax and 5'7 zoomer
Would still ngl

• Ugh..
Still infinite smv

• JFL
she's like a worse looking version of alana haim

• JFL
do u think she would like me i think she kinda cute
you mog her a lil bit
but if you find that cute ig it's over for your offspring anyway

• JFL
That's what pussy deprivation does to a man.

Even on a dry spell I'm completely repulsed by recessed girls : I can't even stand to look at them directly because they are properly unsightly.
Mirin the Sade profile pic BTW. As racist and repulsed by nigger girls as I am, I would pound this mulatto cutie like I was quelling the simian surge

• +1
View attachment 2283810
Rare case of me finding a legit female mouthbreather in the metro. First time I see irl a complete recessed, fish eyed, long nosed girl. She literally couldn't close her mouth. From the moment I laid my eyes on her to the moment I left her lips never sealed or closed together.

SHE EVEN SNEEZED!!!

I WANTED TO PLAY PRINCE CHARMING AND APPROACH HER, INSTEAD OF INTRODUCING MYSELF BY MY REAL NAME I WOULD TELL HER "HEY IM MIKE MEW"

It was even more brutal that beside her was a group of Norwegian blue eyed chads and stacies with fully developed maxillas. poor girl

Fuck mouthbreathing is completely death sentence

I could literally checkmark every negative thing on her cuz it was so OBVIOUS

Fish eyes and dark circles
Long nose with bone
Narrow lips, narrow palatte
No forward growth in her side profile
Too tall,skinny and lost hope in her eyes

Who cares? She still has more SMV than this entire forum combined. You cannot lose as a female.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69 and Tylermax
I’ve seen tons of recessed women irl, (mostly chinks) brutal knowing there is still a chad that would do them

• JFL