Brutal Frame Stats (FRAMECELS STAY OUT)

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Reminder before this begins: MUH SAMPLE SIZE AND BIAS WARNING

n=4000 fucking people lolol stop the cope!

B70de7465dc875087a415f470005d801

Biacromial of a bit over 18" for me puts me around only 98%ile! Suicide fuel for most of you who don't even come close to this

Reminders some men in this study have wider biacromial than most users here have in bidelt
Giphy 1

Now sure you can gymcel and get a wider bidelt. here's what you can expect:

2109733dafdd153d2de3f82993f5b95a

Apparently I'm only 96th% ile! 3-4 users here @ZyzzReincarnate and @freakofnature (lean) and @shimada and some other 25" bidelt freak I can't remember (ogrebulkers) are saved from the blackpill congrats you can sleep easy tonight

0455e94a3427c0fbd40f8a5da7a07b9e

Ending this post on a positive note, showing that the average height is indeed still below 5'10

What you can do: ofc I'm a positive person. Don't give up and die: BLAST HGH OR SECRETAGOGUE PEPTIDES BEFORE 25 YOUR PLATES IN CLAVICLES ARE STILL OPEN. This is your only shot. ONLY shot
Let's gooooo

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, kobecel, Deleted member 483 and 4 others
Jfl if you think frame matters, its all about being charismatic

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
nibba i was having such a nice day until this had to happen. fuck
Jfl if you think frame matters, its all about being charismatic
your frame is well below average

what are your measurements bro

biacr: 16.5"
bidelt: 20
that can be easily improved. it also aint even bad to start with homie
i'll be making a frame increasing stack for young celibatecels soon

The joke-----your head------>

Didn't read,can't read,doesn't matter frame is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Reminder before this begins: MUH SAMPLE SIZE AND BIAS WARNING

n=4000 fucking people lolol stop the cope!

View attachment 25221

Biacromial of a bit over 18" for me puts me around only 98%ile! Suicide fuel for most of you who don't even come close to this

Reminders some men in this study have wider biacromial than most users here have in bidelt
View attachment 25223

Now sure you can gymcel and get a wider bidelt. here's what you can expect:

View attachment 25224

Apparently I'm only 96th% ile! 3-4 users here @ZyzzReincarnate and @freakofnature (lean) and @shimada and some other 25" bidelt freak I can't remember (ogrebulkers) are saved from the blackpill congrats you can sleep easy tonight

View attachment 25225

Ending this post on a positive note, showing that the average height is indeed still below 5'10

What you can do: ofc I'm a positive person. Don't give up and die: BLAST HGH OR SECRETAGOGUE PEPTIDES BEFORE 25 YOUR PLATES IN CLAVICLES ARE STILL OPEN. This is your only shot. ONLY shot
Let's gooooo

Pretty sure those bideltoid breadth percentiles were taken from a study of active servicemen, who would inevitably have a wider bideltoid than your average man. The general consensus is that around 18.5" is average, with 20.5" being 95th percentile. That sounds significantly more plausible to me.

Didn't read,can't read,doesn't matter frame is cope.
Frame=presence. You probably have shit frame
Pretty sure those bideltoid breadth percentiles were taken from a study of active servicemen, who would inevitably have a wider bideltoid than your average man. The general consensus is that around 18.5" is average, with 20.5" being 95th percentile. That sounds significantly more plausible to me.
This is with 4000 people boyo. Selective service men aren't special. They're just citizens like u and me. They don't naturally have wider biacromial just cuz they're in the military

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

This is with 4000 people boyo. Selective service men aren't special. They're just citizens like u and me. They don't naturally have wider biacromial just cuz they're in the military

Biacromial definitely not, but you can't tell me the average serviceman doesn't have a broader bideltoid than average.

Yes but most people here are under 25, and people taken the studies are adults with fully developed clavicle

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 656
Screenshot 2019 02 27 05 00 07

I think it is time to give up on life

How do you measure biacromial breadth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Where would I get HGH from? It's criminalized basically everywhere.

I do,because I am facially unattractive.

Where would I get HGH from? It's criminalized basically everywhere.
You order them online from "research sites" lol (aka sarm websites lol)
If you have the money definitely get pure HGH. I'm going to make a post about all this shit because I actually tipped off my chem lab TA to let me use the lab after hours and test the HGH and secretagogues that I'm getting soon. Just to make sure it's all legit

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and UndercovrNormie
Lifefuel over 18 inch Biacromial :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

If you have the money definitely get pure HGH. I'm going to make a post about all this shit because I actually tipped off my chem lab TA to let me use the lab after hours and test the HGH and secretagogues that I'm getting soon. Just to make sure it's all legit
Nice, grew about an inch or so in the last year but don't particularly want to stop, as I'm still barely 5'10.

that can be easily improved. it also aint even bad to start with homie
i'll be making a frame increasing stack for young celibatecels soon
yeah i figure i'll be ok.
also on a side note my man, i just got a fade haircut and kept the top short enough to be styled with my curly hair. actually looks straight now lol
and my skin is looking better by the day. with my humble predictions, i will have cleared skin by the end of the school year, possibly sooner!!

yeah i figure i'll be ok.
also on a side note my man, i just got a fade haircut and kept the top short enough to be styled with my curly hair. actually looks straight now lol
and my skin is looking better by the day. with my humble predictions, i will have cleared skin by the end of the school year, possibly sooner!!
Congrats man. I got my tickets for the misfits concert if u wanna get yours. It was all the original band members who are now oldcels, so they're going to sell out pretty quick. I would have gotten more tickets but they limit me to one for whatever reason, probably for scalping purposes etc

Congrats man. I got my tickets for the misfits concert if u wanna get yours. It was all the original band members who are now oldcels, so they're going to sell out pretty quick. I would have gotten more tickets but they limit me to one for whatever reason, probably for scalping purposes etc
i assume you've already invited the others from this forum? we can all rent a hotel room if you would like

Shoulda said retardcels stay out as well cuz I couldn’t even understand the 1st table chart

R I B C A G E
C L A V I C L E S

@Yummyinmytummy ropefuel 4 u

Lifefuel for me
Top 0,20 % in height
and 47 cm/18.5 inches bideltoid
but since I am Skinnyfag I can increase my bideltoid by at least 3 inches
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
biacr: 19.6
bidelt: 22.4

damn I love those high effort contributions

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Boners posted this same thread a while ago.

Self-selection for physical constitution + weight training.

Conscripts haven't been drafted since Vietnam and these are active servicemen:

The survey team visited 12 Army installations

You can tell they've packed a good deal of mass on comparing the unremarkable median biacromial (16.34") with the unusually large median bideltoid (20.04").

biacr: 19.6

Lol, come on:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
mine is 17 at 15yrs

Tbh.
Self-selection for physical constitution + weight training.

You can tell they've packed a good deal of mass on comparing the unremarkable median biacromial (16.34") with the unusually large median bideltoid (20.04").
Exactly

It's pretty hard for me to believe any study that tells you the average biacromial is much above 16" and the average bideltoid is much above 18.5", given it doesn't even remotely correlate with my irl experience and there are a number of sources suggesting the opposite.