Brutal Frame Stats (FRAMECELS STAY OUT)

That's legit tiny. My bidelt before lifting was bigger

With a significantly above average frame at a significantly above average height even relative to people of the same race, whom are above average naturally.

Don't give up and die: BLAST HGH OR SECRETAGOGUE PEPTIDES BEFORE 25 YOUR PLATES IN CLAVICLES ARE STILL OPEN. This is your only shot. ONLY shot
Is this true? Being serious

With a significantly above average frame at a significantly above average height even relative to people of the same race, whom are above average naturally.
Cope celibatecel. I see a lot of people who are very broad every day. Nearly as broad as me
Is this true? Being serious
Yes

Thinking of hopping on mk677, would that have the same effect?
Yes in fact that's what I'll be using. Making a guide on everything rn

Yes in fact that's what I'll be using. Making a guide on everything rn
Looking forward to it homie, you're saving hundreds of people from roping, well done.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Looking forward to it homie, you're saving hundreds of people from roping, well done.
Thank you bro I appreciate it. I mean the majority of people would not be incel if they had more presence which can help with confidence (srs) and dominance
This comes with big frame and height

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Congrats man. I got my tickets for the misfits concert if u wanna get yours. It was all the original band members who are now oldcels, so they're going to sell out pretty quick. I would have gotten more tickets but they limit me to one for whatever reason, probably for scalping purposes etc
"Cope. Danzig is original member and said he'd never play a show with them again." Is what i was gonna send till i did Google search. I guess they made up.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
"Cope. Danzig is original member and said he'd never play a show with them again." Is what i was gonna send till i did Google search. I guess they made up.
Yeah I had seen that interview before. I'd much prefer a Michale graves era reunion not the fucking oldcel Danzig

Thank you bro I appreciate it. I mean the majority of people would not be incel if they had more presence which can help with confidence (srs) and dominance
This comes with big frame and height
I wonder if frame can give the illusion of more height. Often I see a guy shorter than me who has more physical presence, and it looks like it's his frame and shoulder width doing it

Yeah I had seen that interview before. I'd much prefer a Michale graves era reunion not the fucking oldcel Danzig
Didn't even know you liked alt music. I think I saw a post awhile back that you listened to power metal and nigger music.
And power is pretty mainstream lel ecksdee

I wonder if frame can give the illusion of more height. Often I see a guy shorter than me who has more physical presence, and it looks like it's his frame and shoulder width doing it
I'm sure it definitely has something to do with it ngl. I've noticed this myself. In fact I often appear taller in pics because of my proportions
Didn't even know you liked alt music. I think I saw a post awhile back that you listened to power metal and nigger music.
And power is pretty mainstream lel ecksdee
Misfits are my favorite band lol. I only listen to that other shit when lifting
I listen to really obscure indie rock bands too

I said a million times average height is 5’9 for white males and no one believed it jfl, for the shoulder width those guys are bigger than the average male, 18-19 is prob average for normal males

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I said a million times average height is 5’9 for white males and no one believed it jfl, for the shoulder width those guys are bigger than the average male, 18-19 is prob average for normal males
Nah dude these are servicemen. Servicemen are shorter than average, as shortcels make smaller targets=better soldiers. Also as I've said before these men are not above average. Not at all. Just ordinary citizens

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
That's legit tiny. My bidelt before lifting was bigger

Yeah, but most normans aren't lifting. Mine is 20" right now and I usually look bigger next to people in pictures or reflections. Plus, that's with a biacromial around 17-1/4 --- 17-1/2.

Tbh I'm quite skeptical of all the e-stating on here as well, with everyone claiming 6'2"+ and Schwarzenegger breadth before lifting.

I'd assume most of the 4000 people measured are lifting and are somewhat bigger in the first place (height stats might speak against that though - military is full of coping manlets in my experience too).

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Deleted member 656
If you're agerage looking PSL 3.5 - 5.5 and not very tall, then frame is definitely not cope. It's the difference between being incel and an NT prick

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
If you're agerage looking PSL 3.5 - 5.5 and not very tall, then frame is definitely not cope. It's the difference between being incel and an NT prick
Yeah exactly. Paired with average or above in height you're set already