BRUTAL GTFIH. NICK BATEMAN VS IAN SOMERHALDER (ASKING GIRLS)

muhammaddeen233

muhammaddeen233

Platinum
I made a mog battle between Bateman and Somerhalder which Somerhalder won easily.

Although, I like others can agree that Ian does have a better face, I wanted to know if 1 PSL face difference is enough to overcome the 4.75" height gap.

Another thing, although asking girls in general who is better looking is cope, I think it's more effective when there's a pic of both people together not sending pics of two different people separately as IRL things can drastically change plus girls rate the photo by itself not just the person as we know from the comparisons where girls chose St. Blackops2cel over Chico.

So, I sent this pic to 10 wahmen AGED BETWEEN 18-28, 8 WERE WHITE, 1 BLACK and 1 I COULDN'T TELL BUT I THINK SHE WAS WHITE TOO. MAYBE 10 IS A SMALL SAMPLE SIZE BUT WHEN YOU SEE THE RESULTS YOU WILL KNOW , THERE WAS NO POINT ASKING MORE.

Keep in mind, Ian is no manlet and above average height at 5'9 1/4".

HERE ARE THE RESULTS
8 FOR SQUINTMAN, 1 FOR SOMERHALDER, 1 SAID NEITHER

VOTES FOR BATEMAN

VOTES FOR SOMERHALDER

NEITHER:

BRUTAL HEIGHTPILL. THIS THREAD CAN FOREVER BE USED AS COPE MATERIAL BY ALL TALLFAGS ARGUING WITH MANLETS ON THIS SITE. EVEN 1 PSL DIFFERENCE CAN'T OVERCOME A HEIGHTMOG IN THE PRESENCE OF A LEGIT TALL MAN NOT U COPING 2 FEET LIFT WEARERS.

"IM 6'2" BRO n I GET HEIGHTMOGGED BY KIDS AND WOMEN!!!

OVER FOR SOMERHALDERCELS!!!

PSA: OF COURSE IAN IS GIGACHAD AND CAN FUCK ANY WOMAN IN THIS PLANET AND MOGS EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM TO SUICIDE. THIS THREAD IS MERELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES SO DONT START CRYING.

@JustMewbrah @Newone @JamesHowlett @PrestonYnot @Introvertednarc @Averagecel @Celexawer @Maesthetic @africancel @looksmaxxer234

Attachments

• 1625076742748.png
    1625076742748.png
    248.3 KB · Views: 463
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, horizontallytall, Eternal and 27 others
Height matters a lot indeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Averagecel, Lux and 6 others
Ordering lifts from the Amazon right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 21532, oldcelloser and 15 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4946, Doublespeak and 3 others
Sommerhalder is overrated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, forevergymcelling, Deleted member 18840 and 4 others
Both of these guys mog those two in jb appeal

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Megas Alexandros, horizontallytall, Deleted member 16275 and 19 others
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Danish_Retard
tfw average height and ugly face.
Norwoodrage

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Costcosuperstore, normie_joe and 3 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
Girls would rather die than fuck a sub 8 psl man, brutal
20210630 203737
Donald Trump Laugh GIF by Election 2020

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, horizontallytall, Toth's thot and 23 others
BATEMAN HAS BADBOY STYLE AND APPEAL

THIS IS WHAT I CALL THE SLAYER APPEARANCE. THAT FEW POSSESS . LIKE BATMAN, HEMSWORTH ETC. SHORT WAVY HAIR, FACIAL HAIR, TALL, SEDUCTIVE HUNTER EYES .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Averagecel, Uglybrazilian and 4 others
Need to be white even a country where 99% are curries. JBW is unmoggable
iM JOking , i just said it so some racist cumskins might give me reacts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
BATEMAN HAS BADBOY STYLE AND APPEAL

THIS IS WHAT I CALL THE SLAYER APPEARANCE. THAT FEW POSSESS . LIKE BATMAN, HEMSWORTH ETC. SHORT WAVY HAIR, FACIAL HAIR, TALL, SEDUCTIVE HUNTER EYES .
Ian has it too. In facts Ian's face is more low trust. This is just the Heightpill in action

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 4946, Lolcel and 3 others
I can understand them choosing him when they are in the same picture together but you do realize how autistic and idiotic this is? Ian has hundreds of thousands of chicks fangirling over him every day meanwhile squintman is a nobody.

I’d also add that asking women over yubo and shit is very flawed unless you have a very large sample size, and the results are extremely skewed, like the 40-0 that happened to Jordan Barrett the alien.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Aqua, Lolcel and 2 others
OP do you know the bitch that said neither personally?

This was kinda obvious to me Ian would probably mog hard in OLD where, face and pheno is everything but irl Bateman's presence cause of frame and height with a decent face will always make him mog someone like Sommerhalder

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Aqua, Deleted member 9670 and 9 others
This was kinda obvious to me Ian would probably mog hard in OLD where, face and pheno is everything but irl Bateman's presence cause of frame and height with a decent face will always make him mog someone like Sommerhalder
AND THIS IS WHY HU BING MOGS THAT SHORT PANCAKE MAXILLA GOOK HAPA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, volcelfatcel, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Cope a 5'5 pinoy would mog all of them in Canada with no effort @Biggdink @gamma @AlexAP

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Edgar, AlexAP, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
That's not 3.75 gap

BATEMAN IS 6 FT 4 vs IAN 5 FT 9

That's a huge gap
Yah typo sorry, i changed it

but batman is 6'2

I didn't expect height to halo him this hard tho. Ian is way better looking than Nick. Mogs him hard facially

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero and 2 others
I didn't expect height to halo him this hard tho. Ian is way better looking than Nick. Mogs him hard facially
I think it’s his smirk that doesn’t go well with his height. If he was taller he’d giga mog Bateman

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Instagram shows different results and this yubo shows different this is what women call "types"

• +1
One girl literally said that she found " Ian really hot in vampire diaries but Bateman is taller sooo "but she didnt directly choose one so i left that out

• +1

• +1
Not just height pill, facial hair pill too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcell, Averagecel and muhammaddeen233
Instagram shows different results and this yubo shows different this is what women call "types"
NO

ITS COS ITS A FEATURE .

ITS LIKE HAVING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND BEING A YOUTUBER (THINK LIKE LOGAN PAUL) AND THEN U INVITE SOMEONE ELSE WHOS MORE FAMOUS (LIKE THE ROCK)

OF COURSE THE COMMENTS WILL TALK ABOUT THE OTHER GUY A

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
This is no suprise man

The heightmog is just too hard here

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I think it’s his smirk that doesn’t go well with his height. If he was taller he’d giga mog Bateman
Honestly if psl 7s are getting mogged by generic Chads because they are tall. Height needs to be given more emphasis when we do ratings here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, horizontallytall, Mongrelcel and 2 others
Honestly if psl 7s are getting mogged by generic Chads because they are tall. Height needs to be given more emphasis when we giving ratings here.
I think psl rating is retarded because after psl 6 it's incredibly subjective for women.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Averagecel, muhammaddeen233 and 1 other person
Honestly if psl 7s are getting mogged by generic Chads because they are tall. Height needs to be given more emphasis when we giving ratings here.
yah but bateman height people are rare irl no matter what the basement cunts on here say, HES WAY TALLER than everyone in all pics as i would expect , ur comparing to average people , but yes somerhalder is no manlet too by my definition and being mogged by someone 1 psl less and 5 inches taller

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
Bateman has a better face. Scores very high on averageness which is the number one factor for slaying (this will resonate with the the non virgin slayers in the forum)s This alone explains the result. He also has better body.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 9670, Averagecel and 5 others
yah but bateman height people are rare irl no matter what the basement cunts on here say, HES WAY TALLER than everyone in all pics as i would expect , ur comparing to average people , but yes somerhalder is no manlet too by my definition and being mogged by someone 1 psl less and 5 inches taller
The reality is people as tall as bateman and who are as good looking are extremely rare while people like somerhalder psl 7s are also extremely rare. Somerhalder would absolutely anihilate in online dating and bateman would be the guy to slay in clubs.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Averagecel, Deleted member 10987, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
It’s not just the height in that photo, it’s also frame and actually confidence (lol). Bateman looks relaxed and chill whilst somerhader doesn’t even though facially he mogs Bateman

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, horizontallytall, cekonerr and 2 others
The reality is people as tall as bateman and who are as good looking are extremely rare while people like somerhalder psl 7s are also extremely rare. Somerhalder would absolutely anihilate in online dating and bateman would be the guy to slay in clubs.
very true

tbh they would both slay easily anywhere IN ANY SETTING

these are some of the best looking people in the world lol and mog everyone ive ever seen in my life .

also one thing i think is ian has a more striking and unique face, which is why hes higher psl , but bateman comes across more slayer vibes .

notice how when one foid asked me for what shes choosing and i said "hookup", she chose bateman lol. maybe ian is more like boyfriend material

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
what was the quality of the girls? I can see tinder sloots that want to be tossed around preferring Bateman but higher quality stacies would prefer Somerhalder

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Melo95, Yuya Moggershima and 4 others
bateman is underrated as fuck in this forum, i always said it

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
very true

tbh they would both slay easily anywhere IN ANY SETTING

these are some of the best looking people in the world lol and mog everyone ive ever seen in my life .

also one thing i think is ian has a more striking and unique face, which is why hes higher psl , but bateman comes across more slayer vibes .

notice how when one foid asked me for what shes choosing and i said "hookup", she chose bateman lol. maybe ian is more like boyfriend material
None of them would honestly struggle with slaying.
I personally would rather still be average height and extremely good face as face benefits go far beyond slaying, the halo effect from a good face impacts everything in your life.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
what was the quality of the girls? I can see tinder sloots that want to be tossed around preferring Bateman but higher quality stacies would prefer Somerhalder
This is giga true as well. High class stacies will nearly always prefer somerhalder. Bateman has more low quality greaser vibes

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Melo95, Deleted member 4946 and 1 other person
None of them would honestly struggle with slaying.
I personally would rather still be average height and extremely good face as face benefits go far beyond slaying, the halo effect from a good face impacts everything in your life.
ians face is more memorable , unique and would be remembered longer . thats for sure . also i think he looks better with facial hair , no matter what the cucks on here say "hurr durr beardfraud", and he is clean shaven in this pic.

its batemans whole package which contributes . if we swapped faces for example on their photo, then it would be no question .

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel