BRUTAL GTFIH. NICK BATEMAN VS IAN SOMERHALDER (ASKING GIRLS)

I made a mog battle between Bateman and Somerhalder which Somerhalder won easily.

Although, I like others can agree that Ian does have a better face, I wanted to know if 1 PSL face difference is enough to overcome the 4.75" height gap.

Another thing, although asking girls in general who is better looking is cope, I think it's more effective when there's a pic of both people together not sending pics of two different people separately as IRL things can drastically change plus girls rate the photo by itself not just the person as we know from the comparisons where girls chose St. Blackops2cel over Chico.

So, I sent this pic to 10 wahmen AGED BETWEEN 18-28, 8 WERE WHITE, 1 BLACK and 1 I COULDN'T TELL BUT I THINK SHE WAS WHITE TOO. MAYBE 10 IS A SMALL SAMPLE SIZE BUT WHEN YOU SEE THE RESULTS YOU WILL KNOW , THERE WAS NO POINT ASKING MORE.

View attachment 1201594

Keep in mind, Ian is no manlet and above average height at 5'9 1/4".

HERE ARE THE RESULTS
8 FOR SQUINTMAN, 1 FOR SOMERHALDER, 1 SAID NEITHER

VOTES FOR BATEMAN

VOTES FOR SOMERHALDER

NEITHER:

BRUTAL HEIGHTPILL. THIS THREAD CAN FOREVER BE USED AS COPE MATERIAL BY ALL TALLFAGS ARGUING WITH MANLETS ON THIS SITE. EVEN 1 PSL DIFFERENCE CAN'T OVERCOME A HEIGHTMOG IN THE PRESENCE OF A LEGIT TALL MAN NOT U COPING 2 FEET LIFT WEARERS.

"IM 6'2" BRO n I GET HEIGHTMOGGED BY KIDS AND WOMEN!!!
View attachment 1201648View attachment 1201647

OVER FOR SOMERHALDERCELS!!!

PSA: OF COURSE IAN IS GIGACHAD AND CAN FUCK ANY WOMAN IN THIS PLANET AND MOGS EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM TO SUICIDE. THIS THREAD IS MERELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES SO DONT START CRYING.

@JustMewbrah @Newone @JamesHowlett @PrestonYnot @Introvertednarc @Averagecel @Celexawer @Maesthetic @africancel @looksmaxxer234

Cope anyway
Somer mog

what was the quality of the girls? I can see tinder sloots that want to be tossed around preferring Bateman but higher quality stacies would prefer Somerhalder
Just average everyday girls here like 4-5 psl, no stacies . but good lucj tryna match with stacies on a dating app to begin with .

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
ians face is more memorable , unique and would be remembered longer . thats for sure . also i think he looks better with facial hair , no matter what the cucks on here say "hurr durr beardfraud", and he is clean shaven in this pic.

its batemans whole package which contributes . if we swapped faces for example on their photo, then it would be no question .
Somerhalders face would engrain into the mind of every foid if he fucked them, bateman would just look like another Chad from the club.

Somerhalder would also dominate in any situation besides clubbing IMO.

Bateman has a better face. Scores very high on averageness which is the number one factor for slaying (this will resonate with the the non virgin slayers in the forum)s This alone explains the result. He also has better body.
No Sommerhalder has a much better face with a better pheno and is mostly known for his good looks rather than his acting, they are wearing tuxedos so you can't even fully see how their bodies are, Bateman has more appeal because he is taller and wider while still having a decent face.

I mean come on let's not be ridiculous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Mongrelcel, TsarTsar444 and 11 others
Somerhalders face would engrain into the mind of every foid if he fucked them, bateman would just look like another Chad from the club.

Somerhalder would also dominate in any situation besides clubbing IMO.
Uniqueness will never EVER beat averageness (more reliable indicator for developmental stability and genetic quality) for slaying (either Beckies or Stacies). Rather than making up convoluted crazy theories, look at real life outcomes and work backwards. Do NOT theorize. Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 15128 and 4 others
No Sommerhalder has a much better face with a better pheno and is mostly known for his good looks rather than his acting, they are wearing tuxedos so you can't even fully see how their bodies are, Bateman has more appeal because he is taller and wider while still having a decent face.

View attachment 1201674View attachment 1201680
bad pic man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Uniqueness will never EVER beat averageness (more reliable indicator for developmental stability and genetic quality) for slaying (either Beckies or Stacies). Rather than making up convoluted crazy theories, look at real life outcomes and work backwards. Do NOT theorize. Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups
Uniqueness/striking and attractiveness is what you should aim for. Blending in with other chads isn't the ideal. That's why gandy mogs so hard, he has uniqueness and also appeal/attractiveness no other man looks like gandy and as attractive so his value goes up.

View attachment 1201674View attachment 1201680
Again you fall in the same trap as other users here. Yes somerhalder is very attractive man. So is Bateman. But for slaying and broadest appeal, you need mainly one genetic quality - and that is averageness. You make assumption of what would should blah blah. I don’t make assumptions. I look at OUTCOMES first and then work backwards to figure the validity of claim. It’s the reason why clinical trials have more weight as evidence than a mechanistic in vitro or animal study

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless, TsarTsar444, goat2x and 3 others
Uniqueness/striking and attractiveness is what you should aim for. Blending in with other chads isn't the ideal. That's why gandy mogs so hard, he has uniqueness and also appeal/attractiveness no other man looks like gandy and as attractive so his value goes up.
If you believe this I guarantee you with absolute certainty you have low success with women and likely a laycount of <20. You are likely quite young too, but you are also intelligent

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 9670, The_God and 2 others
If you believe this I guarantee you with absolute certainty you have low success with women and likely a laycount of <20. You are likely quite young too, but you are also intelligent
Averageness on average is good. I'm not saying you need to look Barrett levels of unique something in the middle, both extremely striking and unique that is exactly what somerhalder and gandy are. That's what separates true giga Chad's from chads. They have crazy sex appeal but are also extremely memorable

A trend I see is eye area is the main thing that makes people striking.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Again you fall in the same trap as other users here. Yes somerhalder is very attractive man. So is Bateman. But for slaying and broadest appeal, you need mainly one genetic quality - and that is averageness. You make assumption of what would should blah blah. I don’t make assumptions. I look at OUTCOMES first and then work backwards to figure the validity of claim. It’s the reason why clinical trials have more weight as evidence than a mechanistic in vitro or animal study
Well Sommerhalder has generally more desirable facial features like blue eyes, a more wider defined lower third and darker hair which are more attractive features on men from an objective standpoint, and these assumptions have scientific evidence.

Also the whole concept of averageness was developed from the assumption that averaged faces indicate higher health and genetic quality, then clinical trials were done by averaging multiple faces and asking people to rate them, you can't work backwards to get the concept of averageness, it's not really an easily identifiable trait like height or eye colour.

2 MORE GIRLS RESPONDED. NO NEED TO ASK ANY MORE. I THINK WE GOT OUR WINNER.

@PrestonYnot first one is the one i mentioned before

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Well Sommerhalder has generally more desirable facial features like blue eyes, a more wider defined lower third and darker hair which are more attractive features on men from an objective standpoint, and these assumptions have scientific evidence.

Also the whole concept of averageness was developed from the assumption that averaged faces indicate higher health and genetic quality, then clinical trials were done by averaging multiple faces and asking people to rate them, you can't work backwards to get the concept of averageness, it's not really an easily identifiable trait like height or eye colour.
That’s reductionist and attraction and how a face registers in the human brain is holistic and more complex. We know for a fact that averageness (as you said) is a reliable indicator for genetic quality and any deviations create fluctuating asymmetry which bring down ones sex appeal. Sadly you cannot reliable create averageness with surgery. Yes individual dimorphic traits are important factors in attractiveness as long as they are not very exaggerated in which case they will negatively impact averageness (and most often they do) and make someone less appealing. When I say real life outcomes, I don’t mean clinical trials. There are no clinical trials in sociological studies. I mean look at real life outcomes as in “who slays the most in real life” and then work backwards. You will consistently find the biggest slayers score super high on averageness and not always on extreme dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Try and compare same phenotype
Try with this guy

d6dec1f443780581c5225b60b234b8eb.jpg

I remember in a post on ig where girls would prefer joseph

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Bateman is a giga mogger

averageness theory

guys on misc did chadfishes with him like 6-7 years ago and he slaaaayed

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
Thats very interesting, I would never imagine that the results would change that much.

It seems like somerhalder would mog hard on Tinder but would get mogged in real life.

Surprising ngl

ian is pointing the finger to squintman like "he is the man" as if he was being submissive + he is taller + squintman frontal view establishing a deeper emotional connection

+it doesn't make any sense to think that isolated photos would influence and a photo alone would not since it can be favorable for one and unfavorable for another person.

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante, cekonerr and volcelfatcel
+ irl height difference is not so visible for people that are considerably shorter than them, thats why women should not be using heels.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tehVigilante, Mongrelcel and volcelfatcel
LEGIT POST. These kids want to be unique and the center of attention just because they have been ignored all their lives. But achieving that is very difficult and also impractical. The chad / slayer have a very similar style, they are not at all "unique" but still they get many more women than the vast majority of "striking" models.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Bateman is a giga mogger

averageness theory

guys on misc did chadfishes with him like 6-7 years ago and he slaaaayed
Misc?

Need a bigger sample size tbh.

And each one 3 pics

One front profile, then side profile, and lastly the pic you used of them side by side

That’s reductionist and attraction and how a face registers in the human brain is holistic and more complex. We know for a fact that averageness (as you said) is a reliable indicator for genetic quality and any deviations create fluctuating asymmetry which bring down ones sex appeal. Sadly you cannot reliable create averageness with surgery. Yes individual dimorphic traits are important factors in attractiveness as long as they are not very exaggerated in which case they will negatively impact averageness (and most often they do) and make someone less appealing. When I say real life outcomes, I don’t mean clinical trials. There are no clinical trials in sociological studies. I mean look at real life outcomes as in “who slays the most in real life” and then work backwards. You will consistently find the biggest slayers score super high on averageness and not always on extreme dimorphism
Not true height matters more which is dimorphism.

Thik about it you can be average all you want but if you are average height any girl that is tall will reject you. So your pool will be significantly smaller making you unable to slay. I mean ask yourself did you every slay women taller then you?

So for slaying height matters more because it opens more doors than good facial averageness. Which only gets you so far

But if you check the comments of this same pic on his Instagram all the girls are simping for Ian and little to no for squintman
Check it yourself

Also that nigga squintman seems blackpilled
In all of his pics he perma-squints and is always heightmogging the other one
Probably lurks here too

Last edited:
I made a mog battle between Bateman and Somerhalder which Somerhalder won easily.

Although, I like others can agree that Ian does have a better face, I wanted to know if 1 PSL face difference is enough to overcome the 4.75" height gap.

Another thing, although asking girls in general who is better looking is cope, I think it's more effective when there's a pic of both people together not sending pics of two different people separately as IRL things can drastically change plus girls rate the photo by itself not just the person as we know from the comparisons where girls chose St. Blackops2cel over Chico.

So, I sent this pic to 10 wahmen AGED BETWEEN 18-28, 8 WERE WHITE, 1 BLACK and 1 I COULDN'T TELL BUT I THINK SHE WAS WHITE TOO. MAYBE 10 IS A SMALL SAMPLE SIZE BUT WHEN YOU SEE THE RESULTS YOU WILL KNOW , THERE WAS NO POINT ASKING MORE.

View attachment 1201594

Keep in mind, Ian is no manlet and above average height at 5'9 1/4".

HERE ARE THE RESULTS
8 FOR SQUINTMAN, 1 FOR SOMERHALDER, 1 SAID NEITHER

VOTES FOR BATEMAN

VOTES FOR SOMERHALDER

NEITHER:

BRUTAL HEIGHTPILL. THIS THREAD CAN FOREVER BE USED AS COPE MATERIAL BY ALL TALLFAGS ARGUING WITH MANLETS ON THIS SITE. EVEN 1 PSL DIFFERENCE CAN'T OVERCOME A HEIGHTMOG IN THE PRESENCE OF A LEGIT TALL MAN NOT U COPING 2 FEET LIFT WEARERS.

"IM 6'2" BRO n I GET HEIGHTMOGGED BY KIDS AND WOMEN!!!
View attachment 1201648View attachment 1201647

OVER FOR SOMERHALDERCELS!!!

PSA: OF COURSE IAN IS GIGACHAD AND CAN FUCK ANY WOMAN IN THIS PLANET AND MOGS EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM TO SUICIDE. THIS THREAD IS MERELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES SO DONT START CRYING.

@JustMewbrah @Newone @JamesHowlett @PrestonYnot @Introvertednarc @Averagecel @Celexawer @Maesthetic @africancel @looksmaxxer234

How old are you?

I can understand them choosing him when they are in the same picture together but you do realize how autistic and idiotic this is? Ian has hundreds of thousands of chicks fangirling over him every day meanwhile squintman is a nobody.

I’d also add that asking women over yubo and shit is very flawed unless you have a very large sample size, and the results are extremely skewed, like the 40-0 that happened to Jordan Barrett the alien.
"skewed"
"40-0"
ive never even seen a female who found him average looking

Its like 4.5 to 5 inches difference at most, but yet so brutal diffetence in life quality

Tall lite > chadlet water

“Average at 5’9” 😂😂😂😂😂

@HarrierDuBois height is 1 psl pt