Brutal gym Blackpill

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
80% of Guys where I train don't know what the fuck they're doing. Shitty form, half-assing their exercises, cheating their way through with too much momentum, ego lifting, etc. etc. etc.

A lot of them don't even have a proper workout plan for fucks sake. They just come and do whatever they feel doing. 3 sets of curls + machines and call it day.
That is, if they aren't distracted on their phones.
None of them reads about nutrition, muscle hypertrophy, hormones, or any of that shit

And yet they're all bigger and stronger than I'll ever be. You know why?

Because they have superior genetics
G E N E T I C S is everything. Literally.
I can't ever hope to achieve similar levels of strength/hypertrophy without doing crazy steroid cycles. No matter how disciplined and hard-working I am.

And guess what, the remaining 20% of guys who actually know what they're doing, who are well-informed and well-versed on the aforementioned topics, they're usually small and weak as hell. The more someone lectures you on proper form and nutrition, the smaller they tend to be. JFL

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6401, jefferson and 2 others
nice cope thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: CrackyLolra and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Whey

Even the fucking whey thinks I shouldn't be big

• +1
:blackpill::soy::incel:

• +1
Just tell them to do bettER

• +1
  • +1
Either you aren't eating right or you aren't sleeping right or you aren't lifting right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
  • +1
You have to raise your test bro
Either you aren't eating right or you aren't sleeping right or you aren't lifting right
He may be low T

• +1
I dont speak persian but I wasn't being sarcastic when I said it was a nice kitchen
This is arabic, do Moroccans come from a different planet?????
I'll send u my routine tommorow

Last edited:
  • +1
born and raised in brooklyn btw only speak english and moroccan darija BTW. Lol I ran it through google translate and it said it meant "good name" in persian

• +1
80% of Guys where I train don't know what the fuck they're doing. Shitty form, half-assing their exercises, cheating their way through with too much momentum, ego lifting, etc. etc. etc.

A lot of them don't even have a proper workout plan for fucks sake. They just come and do whatever they feel doing. 3 sets of curls + machines and call it day.
None of them reads about nutrition, muscle hypertrophy, hormones, or any of that shit

I can't ever hope to achieve similar levels of strength/hypertrophy without doing crazy steroid cycles. No matter how disciplined and hard-working I am.

And guess what, the remaining 20% of guys who actually know what they're doing, who are well-informed and well-versed on the aforementioned topics, they're usually small and weak as hell. The more someone lectures you on proper form and nutrition, the smaller they tend to be. JFL

I was doing shoulders lifts and grip dumbell sets in front of this 5'1 ethnic thai dude at my gym. Could just feel his bitter energy tbh :feelskek:

• +1
born and raised in brooklyn btw only speak english and moroccan darija BTW. Lol I ran it through google translate and it said it meant "good name" in persian
Lol wtf....
I thought ur in morocco so I told u to go to sleep. Nvm

• +1

I'll send u my routine tommorow

I know basically half the persian language cause of my mate and when I go to his house im basically iranian lol

• +1
  • +1
Blackpill: Most of your genetics are better than males who lived 5000 years ago and they managed to get big. What are your T-levels OP? Muscle insertions are purely genetic but everyone js able to get big

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba

What levels of strength and hypertrophy are you referring too? Time is the ultimate equalizer, it makes up for shitty programming and diet.

• +1
You have to raise your test bro

He may be low T
Could be
Blackpill: Most of your genetics are better than males who lived 5000 years ago and they managed to get big. What are your T-levels OP? Muscle insertions are purely genetic but everyone js able to get big
Could be low-T but I display most physical indicators of high T tbh

• +1

True. You could have low test though. Get it checked.

• +1
Giga cope. Ur just doing it wrong. Also min 5 years of lifting is needed for gains l.

• +1
  • +1
I have never heard of an Arab guy having low test, then again I cant even grow a beard, then again i'm berber, then again no body knows what that is, then again im white!:feelsyay: Then again my skin turns orange in different light spectrums :feelscry: Then again there's a ladder and charger cord thin enough to wrap around someones neck!:feelshmm: Then again i'm too big that I'll probably bring down my ceiling if I try to rope :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I have never heard of an Arab guy having low test, then again I cant even grow a beard, then again i'm berber, then again no body knows what that is, then again im white!:feelsyay: Then again my skin turns orange in different light spectrums :feelscry: Then again there's a ladder and charger cord thin enough to wrap around someones neck!:feelshmm: Then again i'm too big that I'll probably bring down my ceiling if I try to rope :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
Idk if this lifefuel or cope or maybe both. But a beard doesn't always signify high testosterone levels. If that were the case then Soyboys would be the most masculine among us. Though since you're Arab you should have a full beard after 15-16

• +1
Idk if this lifefuel or cope or maybe both. But a beard doesn't always signify high testosterone levels. If that were the case then Soyboys would be the most masculine among us. Though since you're Arab you should have a full beard after 15-16
Too late already ordered minoxidil offline

• +1
  • +1
But a beard doesn't always signify high testosterone levels
it's about dht and androgen receptors. i have really high t but low dht (can't grow beard, low amounts of body hair). i mean im 18 so idk but personally i think it fits my phenotype

• +1
it's about dht and androgen receptors. i have really high t but low dht (can't grow beard, low amounts of body hair). i mean im 18 so idk but personally i think it fits my phenotype
ye. these buzzfeed soyboys have the testosterone levels of a 90 year old man but can still grow beards because of increased receptor sensitivity. which is also why they're all bald
beard lol I don't have high blood pressure, at least I think I don't?
Dude idk how this is possible. ive never heard of an arab who can't grow beard. u must be mixed

• +1
these buzzfeed soyboys have the testosterone levels of a 90 year old man but can still grow beards because of increased receptor sensitivity. which is also why they're all bald
kek true. makes me glad to have high t low dht rather than the opposite

• +1
More people use steroids than you think.

• +1

You're ethnic , your genes are inferior , it's as simple as that
On a serious note though , most of the guys at my gym look like shit and actually do splits lmao
It doesn't really matter though , the shittier they look , the better i shall look by comparison
(check out this BEAST)
A

More people use steroids than you think.
Tru , there was a guy injecting in the lockers at my gym and two fags were discussing roids while i was deadlifting
A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 294
On a serious note though , most of the guys at my gym look like shit and actually do splits lmao
It doesn't really matter though , the shittier they look , the better i shall look by comparison
(check out this BEAST)
View attachment 661

Tru , there was a guy injecting in the lockers at my gym and two fags were discussing roids while i was deadlifting
View attachment 662
Hey (((Slasher))), I've already stated in previous threads that I'm Levantine Arab and not a dune-coon. I do have shitty muscle genetics though. That is for sure

• +1
(check out this BEAST)
View attachment 661

View attachment 662
Pretty much. In the Netherlands they are sharing oral roids among each other like candy. But depends on the gym.

• +1
Hey (((Slasher))), I've already stated in previous threads that I'm Levantine Arab and not a dune-coon. I do have shitty muscle genetics though. That is for sure
Stop using parantheses that's anti-semitic
Levantine Arab=this
A

(INBRED)^
-
WHITE MUSCLES CREW
A

Pretty much. In the Netherlands they are sharing oral roids among each other like candy. But depends on the gym.
LMAO oral steroids are shittier than injectable ones , the dutch are pussies after all it makes sense
A

• +1
  • +1