Brutal height and voicepill by my sister minutes ago

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
we were talking and she said that "tall guys attract lots of girls", "a guy with a really deep voice is very attractive"
and "I would never ever date a guy with a high pitched voice, its just not possible"

despite saying all this, she also said that guys who are abnormally tall are not attractive so kinda of a lifefuel for you manlets

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
OP bragging about having a sister? that's new

now show pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Eduardo DOV and 7 others
C57786FE 5692 414A 8EBB 3606034365BA

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Azoriko and Swagwaffle
Height is everything

I remember when I used to be lean.

Fuck I hate being average height, but at least I’m average and not manlet

we were talking and she said that "tall guys attract lots of girls", "a guy with a really deep voice is very attractive"
and "I would never ever date a guy with a high pitched voice, its just not possible"

despite saying all this, she also said that guys who are abnormally tall are not attractive so kinda of a lifefuel for you manlets
She forgot to mention game over factors:
* Micropenis
* Ugly face
* Fat

I will probably get this

Fuck I hate being average height, but at least I’m average and not manlet
tbh with you, girls have very low standards when it comes to consider someone tall, my sister thinks im hella tall even thought im just 1.80cm(5'11).

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Can confirm, my gf has said her favorite things about me are my height and voice

giphy.gif
shit thread gonna kms

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
definitely worth it if your voice is high pitched
my voice is average, not sure if its worth it then as I heard your voice might get lower in volume

my voice is average, not sure if its worth it then as I heard your voice might get lower in volume
if your voice is average then it depends on the price of the surgery tbh, but voice halo is fuckin real, almost every girl I know says that deep voice is very attractive

tbh with you, girls have very low standards when it comes to consider someone tall, my sister thinks im hella tall even thought im just 1.80cm(5'11).
Yeah I still feel somewhat tall sometimes where I live to my height (1.83) and the average is 5’11, but being taller than average is indeed a halo, but at least when you’re above 180 cm you can’t be called short

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
if your voice is average then it depends on the price of the surgery tbh, but voice halo is fuckin real, almost every girl I know says that deep voice is very attractive
costs like 1-2k usd which is very little for my country. I think I will get it eventually and add nice holidays in turkey while being there

costs like 1-2k usd which is very little for my country. I think I will get it eventually and add nice holidays in turkey while being there

very cheap nigga, just go for it then, cheap and easy halo

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath