Brutal honest ratings pls + how to improve

kanahme

kanahme

Iron
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Posts
6
Reputation
1
First post on here so I’m prolly getting a lot of shit but that’s fine with me
IMG 2389
 
Any areas I could improve? I feel like my infras are pretty lacking but it’s not that big of a deal imo
Your eyes area is first area to work on obv. And yes infras are flat/recessed. Also slightly too little ipd
 
  • +1
Reactions: kanahme
Your eyes area is first area to work on obv. And yes infras are flat/recessed. Also slightly too little ipd
doin research on fixing infras but is there anything i can do to fix ipd? i haven't seen anything about that yet
 
  • +1
Reactions: high_inhib_gymcel
doin research on fixing infras but is there anything i can do to fix ipd? i haven't seen anything about that yet
I mean not really but you can try to fraud your way by doing lateral canthus cutting and stretch your pfl, just I’m not responsible for whatever could happen you’re free and responsible
 
  • +1
Reactions: kanahme
I mean not really but you can try to fraud your way by doing lateral canthus cutting and stretch your pfl, just I’m not responsible for whatever could happen you’re free and responsible
think ive seen that before sides shouldnt be too bad if i js dont cut so deep
 
think ive seen that before sides shouldnt be too bad if i js dont cut so deep
Yes bhai stay careful but in your case the return on investment is worth it
 
  • +1
Reactions: kanahme
ltn, prey eyes cooking you + bimaxillary protrusion
 
  • +1
Reactions: kanahme

Similar threads

pkyuki
Replies
0
Views
20
pkyuki
pkyuki
Z
Replies
7
Views
90
goonlordacc1
G
gorespurgatoryz
Replies
9
Views
41
gorespurgatoryz
gorespurgatoryz
L
Replies
1
Views
44
tesertrue
tesertrue
Leitor
Replies
10
Views
91
yartmax
yartmax

Users who are viewing this thread

  • K_Maxing
  • jaime7
  • Kachina74
  • itssofuknover
Back
Top