kanahme
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 1, 2026
- Posts
- 6
- Reputation
- 1
First post on here so I’m prolly getting a lot of shit but that’s fine with me
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
What do I improve
Lmtn Mmtn decent bones and lower thirdFirst post on here so I’m prolly getting a lot of shit but that’s fine with me View attachment 5698057
Any areas I could improve? I feel like my infras are pretty lacking but it’s not that big of a deal imoLmtn Mmtn decent bones and lower third
Your eyes area is first area to work on obv. And yes infras are flat/recessed. Also slightly too little ipdAny areas I could improve? I feel like my infras are pretty lacking but it’s not that big of a deal imo
ltnFirst post on here so I’m prolly getting a lot of shit but that’s fine with me View attachment 5698057
doin research on fixing infras but is there anything i can do to fix ipd? i haven't seen anything about that yetYour eyes area is first area to work on obv. And yes infras are flat/recessed. Also slightly too little ipd
I mean not really but you can try to fraud your way by doing lateral canthus cutting and stretch your pfl, just I’m not responsible for whatever could happen you’re free and responsibledoin research on fixing infras but is there anything i can do to fix ipd? i haven't seen anything about that yet
think ive seen that before sides shouldnt be too bad if i js dont cut so deepI mean not really but you can try to fraud your way by doing lateral canthus cutting and stretch your pfl, just I’m not responsible for whatever could happen you’re free and responsible
HltnFirst post on here so I’m prolly getting a lot of shit but that’s fine with me View attachment 5698057
Yes bhai stay careful but in your case the return on investment is worth itthink ive seen that before sides shouldnt be too bad if i js dont cut so deep
im aware my eye area is fucked def gonna work on thatltn, prey eyes cooking you + bimaxillary protrusion
you kinda look like the brown version of me ill say HLTNFirst post on here so I’m prolly getting a lot of shit but that’s fine with me View attachment 5698057