BRUTAL: I was cheated and lied to for 9 months

fobos

fobos

Toxic
Some of you may know me. I left this forum several months ago because this aspie shit was making me too depressed. I wanted to be normie and free myself from these dark truths. And it went well until last night.

I look better than ever, got more money, about to graduate from college, got a car. And I also got a soft kissles virgin as a girlfriend 9 months ago. Relationship was perfect, she cooked for me, she did all kinds of things for me. I truly felt loved. Somebody cared about me? My dream of having a family is realistic?

Here comes the brutal part.

Last night I figured her IG password. 3AM, smoking alone and brutal truth flashing into my eyes from my laptop. Early in the realtionship she texted her ex, she initiated it. So many times she would talk about Chads she saw while on a date with me. She would talk shit about me with her friends often. But the thing that shattered me was:

She fell in love with a guy on a field trip several days ago. This motherfucker is fat and bald. I am tall, dark, handsome, jawline, nice teeth. All while telling me how much she loves me.

Now after a break up they don't even talk about me, but about him. She sent him a request hoping to replace me with him but I canceled it so it looks like he rejected her.

Fellas don't forget that BITCHES AIN'T SHIT.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Marsiere214, Zeta ascended and 50 others
Over for you, you can never escape the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6695
She was just exploring herself sweaty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Zeta ascended, EverythingMattersCel and 10 others
How would you rate your girlfriend?

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Mr_Norwood and Deleted member 5522
you broke up with her without telling her that you got into her insta account?

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 6695, Hades and 2 others
Ruin that whores life

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and OldRooster
did you fuck her?

Below average

Nigga I can't tell how I found out
yea im not accusing you of anything. you got something out of it after all, you wouldn't have been able to cancel that invitation if she changed her password

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Shit like this discourages me from getting a gf. Even if she doesnt necesarilly cheat, shed def be entertaining guys in her dms which is rage inducing.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, ROTTING, Patrick Baitman and 19 others
pointless to commit to women in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Catawampus, vodkacel and 7 others
Was the guy tall?

Below average

Nigga I can't tell how I found out

Did you mog her hard? Often, it's the woman's insecurity that drives a woman to cheat on her boyfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
My ex girlfriend broke up with me and I suffered like a motherfucker but at least it was me who cheated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Catawampus, curryslayerordeath and 17 others
Cancelling the friend request is a beta move ngl, just move on she's not worth it

go no contact forever from now on, it's always the best way, even if she comes crawling back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 6341
Cancelling the friend request is a beta move ngl, just move on she's not worth it

go no contact forever from now on, it's always the best way, even if she comes crawling back
Might be beta but I did my part to make her feel like shit

Blackpill strikes again

i remember you. wtf mogged by a subhuman.? i doubt she was a virgin btw

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, CopeIsReal and Deleted member 5891
I mogged her to oblivion
She probably felt like you were too good for her and decided to get a less attractive guy to reduce insecurity.

that doesnt add up, why would she replace you with someone you mog?
you are either overestimating yourself or underestimating the fat bald guy. does he have a strong build, thick neck and arms? often times twinks confuse stocky with "being fat".

also, did you treat her like a dog? if not, oh well.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, MentalistKebab, Catawampus and 6 others
Some of you may know me. I left this forum several months ago because this aspie shit was making me too depressed. I wanted to be normie and free myself from these dark truths. And it went well until last night.

I look better than ever, got more money, about to graduate from college, got a car. And I also got a soft kissles virgin as a girlfriend 9 months ago. Relationship was perfect, she cooked for me, she did all kinds of things for me. I truly felt loved. Somebody cared about me? My dream of having a family is realistic?

Here comes the brutal part.

Last night I figured her IG password. 3AM, smoking alone and brutal truth flashing into my eyes from my laptop. Early in the realtionship she texted her ex, she initiated it. So many times she would talk about Chads she saw while on a date with me. She would talk shit about me with her friends often. But the thing that shattered me was:

She fell in love with a guy on a field trip several days ago. This motherfucker is fat and bald. I am tall, dark, handsome, jawline, nice teeth. All while telling me how much she loves me.

Now after a break up they don't even talk about me, but about him. She sent him a request hoping to replace me with him but I canceled it so it looks like he rejected her.

Fellas don't forget that BITCHES AIN'T SHIT.
Geeez man this sounds extremly brutal

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Lookstheory on life support

Just be a subhuman theory strikes again

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Zeta ascended, MentalistKebab and 18 others
She probably felt like you were too good for her and decided to get a less attractive guy to reduce insecurity.
you are either overestimating yourself or underestimating the fat bald guy. does he have a strong build, thick neck and arms? often times twinks confuse stocky with "being fat".

She literally said that he isn't good looking but funny and outgoing

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 7112, Arvenas and 9 others
Bro.............

• So Sad

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, Over and fobos

Often girls cheat on their better looking boyfriends to break up the relationships because they are insecure and can't handle the mog. Even worse, some girls only date less attractive guys they can cheat on because they are insecure and want more control.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Jagged0 and Bitch
Often girls cheat on their better looking boyfriends to break up the relationships because they are insecure and can't handle the mog. Even worse, some girls only date less attractive guys they can cheat on because they are insecure and want more control.
I'd say the second thing happens more often.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, PYT and turkproducer
welcome back bhai

i left for 7 months as well and came back. remember that

YOU ARE HERE FOREVER

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Catawampus, Deleted member 6695 and 3 others
i doubt the first thing, second one does make sense tho. but the problem could have also been this:
validating a woman is suicide. the second the OP acted like a beta, she knew that she could get away with anything. OP should have treated her like a slave. redpill 101 tbh.

• +1
Damn bro very shitty situation.

Honest question, do u think she didn't have that much of a good time with you despite you looking better than those guys?

i doubt the first thing, second one does make sense tho. but the problem could have also been this:
validating a woman is suicide. the second the OP acted like a beta, she knew that she could get away with anything. OP should have treated her like a slave. redpill 101 tbh.
You don't even make sense. First you speculate that the reason could be that he treated her like a dog and then that it's what he should have done.

JFL if you can't say to your gf you love her, this is not the same as being beta or simp. I don't think you can just ruin a relationship just because you said hello instead of hi one morning last week jfl.

Anyway OP had an inability to make the whore feel as good. He might look better but the level of satisfaction with each interaction is not the same than with the other guy, therefore her brain releases chemicals that make her like that guy.

Everything good in bed @fobos?

Damn bro very shitty situation.

Honest question, do u think she didn't have that much of a good time with you despite you looking better than those guys?
She had a great time according to the messages

You don't even make sense. First you speculate that the reason could be that he treated her like a dog and then that it's what he should have done.

JFL if you can't say to your gf you love her, this is not the same as being beta or simp. I don't think you can just ruin a relationship just because you said hello instead of hi one morning last week jfl.
nah he should have treated her like a dog. i was already assuming without going through his history that he was treating her nicely, because shes obviously had zero respect for OP when she is shittalking him.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Shit like this discourages me from getting a gf. Even if she doesnt necesarilly cheat, shed def be entertaining guys in her dms which is rage inducing.
idk my gf has tons of pics with me on her insta and she doesnt get any messages anymore. if she did get messaged by some random turk or smth who doesnt respect our relationship, she always told me right away. i also got her login details so i can see if she lies or not and she never did

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 1680 and RAITEIII
Good night i hate women

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
I treated my gf like shit and she STILL cheated and broke up with me!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, fobos, Arkantos and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
idk my gf has tons of pics with me on her insta and she doesnt get any messages anymore. if she did get messaged by some random turk or smth who doesnt respect our relationship, she always told me right away. i also got her login details so i can see if she lies or not and she never did
Youre good looking, Im willing to bet your gf worships you. Theres no other reason why she wouldnt talk to guys who slide into her dms.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 3635
sad shit op

things are good, until they're not

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2486, middayshowers and 1 other person