BRUTAL: I was cheated and lied to for 9 months

Cancelling the friend request is a beta move ngl, just move on she's not worth it

go no contact forever from now on, it's always the best way, even if she comes crawling back
not a beta move high T = possesiveness rarely anyone stops caring about their Ex one second after a break up that shit takes time ,

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Shit like this discourages me from getting a gf. Even if she doesnt necesarilly cheat, shed def be entertaining guys in her dms which is rage inducing.

Ive past this stage ngl ngl just pretend to love her and use her as a fleshlite and when it happens you wont feel shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Shit like this discourages me from getting a gf. Even if she doesnt necesarilly cheat, shed def be entertaining guys in her dms which is rage inducing.
even when I had an innocent kissless virgin gf she would stare at tik tok chads all day I later found out, rage inducing as well

im never getting into a committed relationship again

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, RAITEIII, Mouthbreath and 2 others
not a beta move high T = possesiveness rarely anyone stops caring about their Ex one second after a break up that shit takes time ,
Of course, you will be hurting inside, but the best thing that you can do is go no contact, she will most likely message you again in the future, and by not responding it will kill her mentally.

Doesn't matter that Possessiveness is a high T trait, not everything is black and white, doing things to further spite your ex is a beta trait, and it shows that she is rent free in your head. Again, she will obviously be in your head if you loved her, but it's important not to show her that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Youre good looking, Im willing to bet your gf worships you. Theres no other reason why she wouldnt talk to guys who slide into her dms.
youre also good looking and dominant/high t looking so i bet this wouldnt happen to u either

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 1680
And I also got a soft kissles virgin as a girlfriend 9 months ago.
Early in the realtionship she texted her ex
DecimalYellowishLamb-size_restricted.gif

fuck that hoe ong

I hate cheating more than anything like fr break up with the person you are seeing if you want to be passed around instead of giving that person heartbreak and trust issues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
At this point committing to a relationship is like walking into a minefield and hoping to get to the other side.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 2095, stuckneworleans and 2 others
Let me guess, he was white and you weren’t

Damn bro, nice to hear from you again though.

Some of you may know me. I left this forum several months ago because this aspie shit was making me too depressed. I wanted to be normie and free myself from these dark truths. And it went well until last night.

I look better than ever, got more money, about to graduate from college, got a car. And I also got a soft kissles virgin as a girlfriend 9 months ago. Relationship was perfect, she cooked for me, she did all kinds of things for me. I truly felt loved. Somebody cared about me? My dream of having a family is realistic?

Here comes the brutal part.

Last night I figured her IG password. 3AM, smoking alone and brutal truth flashing into my eyes from my laptop. Early in the realtionship she texted her ex, she initiated it. So many times she would talk about Chads she saw while on a date with me. She would talk shit about me with her friends often. But the thing that shattered me was:

She fell in love with a guy on a field trip several days ago. This motherfucker is fat and bald. I am tall, dark, handsome, jawline, nice teeth. All while telling me how much she loves me.

Now after a break up they don't even talk about me, but about him. She sent him a request hoping to replace me with him but I canceled it so it looks like he rejected her.

Fellas don't forget that BITCHES AIN'T SHIT.
Praying for you nigga, you sound High SMV go fuck some other bitch to take away the pain

Potential reasons with order of probability:

1) Lack of sexual chemistry/bad in bed. If OP has not racked up significant laycount with multiple women he won't be able to objectively assess the situation. This is so common it is crazy.

2) Just random chance. Shit happens, just not meant to be.

3) She is at an age where she just wants to experience more sexual adventures with other guys.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, RAITEIII and stuckneworleans
She belongs to the streets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
Sorry to hear this. You can do better than her

• Love it
Reactions: fobos

This

You have to be doing the same to keep the balance of power even

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
You know what to do OP. But don't mention it online.

LTR’s are pointless and one sided transactions unless you are chad she will worship you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and maxmendietta
She fell in love with a guy on a field trip several days ago. This motherfucker is fat and bald.

BROOOOOTAAAAAL

Good luck op

But Life fuel for me tho

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Bluepill, Deleted member 6997 and 2 others
.me muslim badboy rapist beheading squad checking in

giphy.gif

you call the targets boyo
@fobos

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and fobos
Sad shit, man but at least you didn’t get roast beef vagina.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
lifefuel ngl

She fell in love with a guy on a field trip several days ago. This motherfucker is fat and bald. I am tall, dark, handsome, jawline, nice teeth. All while telling me how much she loves me.

is your depression talking or this guy is bald for real? I mean real bald, not jeremy meeks "bald"

Dick size op?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, EverythingMattersCel, Mouthbreath and 2 others
How to improve your personality

STEP 1

Go take a shower

Attachments

• 1594048874559.png
    1594048874559.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 1594048874514.png
    1594048874514.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 7112
jfl @ u cuck

One of the most brootle threads I've had the pleasure of reading in a while. Good work op

• +1
There is this r/k theory that says r typed people (niggers being the most extreme example) try to breed with as many partners as possible as much as possible, most people here are r. If you get a r girl, the type of girl that puts looks first, you should expect this kind of behaviour.

Read every word and I feel sorry for you bro. Hope you'll get over it soon. Be careful not to get yourself emotionally attached too much to any female. I know it hard but always stay red-/ blackpilled. It's not your fault. It's the society we're living in that is sick.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and hopemaxxer
Sorry to hear about that.

LOOKS DO NOT MATTER

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997