BRUTAL INSANE TINDER PILL HOLY FUCK GTFIH

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
I’ve had several people run a Tinder experiment on this curry in the past few days across different cities in North America (various major cities in the US and Canada) and he always ended up with 80+ likes in 12 hours. In one experiment he got 99+ likes in 12 hours. In another he got 89 likes in 12 hours. In another, which is going on right now, he’s already at 30 likes and the experiment started merely 2 hours ago! These are easily the results that a strong Chadlite gets on Tinder. However this guy is clearly not a Chadlite. These are the pictures being used, in order from first to last, for all these Tinder experiments. If no one believes me, just take these pictures, and use them on Tinder in your local city in the exact order I posted them in. See the insane mogger results for yourself.

Inb4 “you just used NT pics.” Yeah, well, take any 5/10 guy with “NT” pics and see how he does. He won’t even get 10% of what this guy is getting. Would probably get 5% of this at best.

Attachments

• 7425526C-7C10-4147-92E7-8C1F188A50EE.png
    7425526C-7C10-4147-92E7-8C1F188A50EE.png
    140 KB · Views: 1,721
  • E1F979A3-C036-4776-8494-198B9DAD3AB7.jpeg
    E1F979A3-C036-4776-8494-198B9DAD3AB7.jpeg
    149.6 KB · Views: 688
  • CB31FD6C-CBDA-4A39-8690-6E204892BDF2.jpeg
    CB31FD6C-CBDA-4A39-8690-6E204892BDF2.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 716
  • C6AE00B1-903E-41DF-85C2-764280C578CE.jpeg
    C6AE00B1-903E-41DF-85C2-764280C578CE.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 714
  • DA76406F-6C08-440C-AB43-07E1172720EB.jpeg
    DA76406F-6C08-440C-AB43-07E1172720EB.jpeg
    271.8 KB · Views: 717
  • 5BC97B56-FAA0-430F-9EC7-DC591862AA9F.jpeg
    5BC97B56-FAA0-430F-9EC7-DC591862AA9F.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 685
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful, zaynbrah, Deleted member 6191 and 7 others
He seems like a millionaire spoiled son.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 6191, MentalistKebab and 15 others
its because tinder is filled with subhumans, this guy is not subhuman and clearly has good pictures compared to the rest, a girl would swipe on him since she doesnt want to keep swiping left on everyone but would pay no attention to him to meet up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 11770, alriodai and 13 others
How much would a PSL 4 and a PSL 5 guy get in tinder?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
its because tinder is filled with subhumans, this guy is not subhuman and clearly has good pictures compared to the rest, a girl would swipe on him since she doesnt want to keep swiping left on everyone but would pay no attention to him to meet up.

lol stop coping. Take any 5-6/10 guy with good pics and put him on Tinder. See if he gets 99+ likes in 12 hours. Then do it again and again in various cities to get the same results. I’m sorry it just won’t happen. You’d be lucky to get 20 likes using some 5-6/10 ethnic with good pics
And most of the girls responded. Most of his matches were showing interest. And they weren’t ugly either. Go run a tinder experiment on him rn and find out @Gosick

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 6191, Copeful and 7 others
He's a masculine fashionmaxxed normie. But he has the frame and style of a Chad so ig that's why he's getting likes. Jfl if you think a gay alien skull twinklet could try any of these poses and not look pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9568, Nero and 6 others
He's a masculine fashionmaxxed normie. But he has the frame and style of a Chad so ig that's why he's getting likes. Jfl if you think a gay alien skull twinklet could try any of these poses and not look pathetic.
holy shit, fashion theory is legit then?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Don't confuse SMV with PSL.
A girl with a good body but a subhuman face has higher smv than a cute face with a plain body.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Highrise, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3573 and 1 other person
Is this another case of mysterious harmony? He’s not even good looking in my eyes. Not ugly tho, remind me of the micheal b Jordan. Micheal b jordan is not even good looking and he has girls lusting over him, I did tinder experiment with micheal b Jordan with normal nt pics (not professional or red carpet ones) and he did well, females were messaging first like a normal guy. So that how I would know he wasn’t recognized, and this was couple years ago. it’s mysterious harmony theory girls find something in him attractive that we don’t see. MYSTERIOUS HARMONY THEORY ITS THE ONLY EXPLANATION. But at the end of they are both somewhat goodlooking it’s just the chad results that are confusing given they are both not chads

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 4383, Deleted member 4671 and 3 others
Is this another case of mysterious harmony? He’s not even good looking in my eyes. Not ugly tho, remind me of the micheal b Jordan. Micheal b jordan is not even good looking and he has girls lusting over him, I did tinder experiment with micheal b Jordan with normal nt pics (not professional or red carpet ones) and he did well, females were messaging first like a normal guy. So that how I would know he wasn’t recognized, and this was couple years ago. it’s mysterious harmony theory girls find something in him attractive that we don’t see. MYSTERIOUS HARMONY THEORY ITS THE ONLY EXPLANATION. But at the end of they are both somewhat goodlooking it’s just the chad results that are confusing given they are both not chads

yeah I’m confused as fuck too ngl. This dude is getting results that your typical 7.5/10 Chadlite would get on Tinder ... except he’s obviously not a 7.5/10 Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383 and Deleted member 5143
is this undisputed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I’ve had several people run a Tinder experiment on this curry in the past few days across different cities in North America (various major cities in the US and Canada) and he always ended up with 80+ likes in 12 hours. In one experiment he got 99+ likes in 12 hours. In another he got 89 likes in 12 hours. In another, which is going on right now, he’s already at 30 likes and the experiment started merely 2 hours ago! These are easily the results that a strong Chadlite gets on Tinder. However this guy is clearly not a Chadlite. These are the pictures being used, in order from first to last, for all these Tinder experiments. If no one believes me, just take these pictures, and use them on Tinder in your local city in the exact order I posted them in. See the insane mogger results for yourself.

Inb4 “you just used NT pics.” Yeah, well, take any 5/10 guy with “NT” pics and see how he does. He won’t even get 10% of what this guy is getting. Would probably get 5% of this at best.

His pictures are really good. There's many people on here that look way better but they always take autistic aspie selfies that convey they have some personality disorders.

Whenever I look at chad's instagrams like tyler maher, logan paul etc, they always have really good pictures that most people on here would never take or get or would look awkward if attempted.

• +1
Reactions: malignant
His pictures are really good. There's many people on here that look way better but they always take autistic aspie selfies that convey they have some personality disorders.

Whenever I look at chad's instagrams like tyler maher, logan paul etc, they always have really good pictures that most people on here would never take or get or would look awkward if attempted.

i knew this cope was coming. Try ANY 5/10 dude on Tinder with good pics and see if he gets even 10% of what this guy got. It just won’t happen. Same for any 6/10 dude with good pics

• +1
Reactions: fogdart

Also he looks really rich with the cars, clothes etc around him
i knew this cope was coming. Try ANY 5/10 dude on Tinder with good pics and see if he gets even 10% of what this guy got. It just won’t happen. Same for any 6/10 dude with good pics
THEN WHAT'S YOUR EXPLANATION FOR THE RESULTS??

HE LITERALLY LOOKS IDENTICAL TO YOU BUT SLIGHTLY MORE HARMONIOUS AND WAY BETTER PHYSIQUE.

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO LOOKS LIKE DOGSHIT IN PSL TERMS AND HAS MOST OF THE FLAWS BUT HE'S NT AND RICH AND KNOWS HOW TO SHOW IT HENCE HE HAS A LOT OF SUCCESS IRL AND ON TINDER.

He has a shit box frame but frame is cope IRL when you have decent muscle mass. Nobody is going to be competing in a bodybuilding competition so it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggy
Why won’t curries admit it’s over.

This guy is getting matches from subhumans, not stacies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3795 and 3 others
@ArabIncel dont listen too copers, @Moggy did an experiment with him on hot or not app with 1 shitty picture, and he did very well.

This is just another case of mysterious harmony theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 5184 and 3 others
Nuclear Red Pill: Girls are on Tinder for badboy ethnics/blacks, not timid white incels who post on reddit or incel forums.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron, Highrise, Chadelite and 7 others

stop coping. Go run a Tinder experiment on him and find out the kind of matches he’s getting. They’re not subhuman. He’s getting plenty of matches from average and above average WHITE women. Don’t believe me? Run the experiment in your city right now

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 4383, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
Dont give a shit about Tinder likes

How many girls are texting him first, saying how hot he is, or trying to be dtf and sending nudes in just a couple texts ?

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper

How many girls are texting him first, saying how hot he is, or trying to be dtf and sending nudes in just a couple texts ?

you realize most women don’t message first on Tinder? But basically all the matches that were messaged responded back. They were all down to chill. They all gave their snaps and IGs. You realize if a girl isn’t interested she can just ignore your message and not respond? But in his case nearly all the girls responded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Blackout.xl, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, diggbicc, Administrator and 5 others

Tons, try for yourself. You would immediately immediately rope if you saw how fast girls were down to fuck.

You're a literal narcy faggot who has spent upwards of $100k and still get MOGGED by naturally high T men like me.
He seems like a millionaire spoiled son.
This guy probably thinks everyone in Compton and south side Chicago are "millionaire spoiled sons" because they wear brand name clothing, holy fuck at this sheltered incel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 3043
you realize most women don’t message first on Tinder? But basically all the matches that were messaged responded back. They were all down to chill. They all gave their snaps and IGs. You realize if a girl isn’t interested she can just ignore your message and not respond? But in his case nearly all the girls responded

Girls 100% always comment on my looks off Tinder and quite a few message me first

Especially when I send videos on Snap that wont stop freaking out about my looks

Atleast 3 girls were dtf and send me nudes within a couple messages

It seems like the girls want this dudes money/lifestyle , not that hes sexually attractive to them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Deleted member 3795 and Moggy
Just Be Ethnic is legit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron, Deleted member 4383, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
This guy probably thinks everyone in Compton and south side Chicago are "millionaire spoiled sons" because they wear brand name clothing, holy fuck at this sheltered incel.
Cage at this projecting faggot. Obviously, that guy isn't a literal description of what i said. But that doesn't mean those pictures aren't trying to convey that portrayal. Fancy cars, fancy clothes and accessories...etc even a retard will know what that faggot is trying to do. But it seems i have overestimated what a retard is capable of.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeraCope54, Deleted member 3795 and Moggy
Cage at this projecting faggot. Obviously, that guy isn't a literal description of what i said. But that doesn't mean those pictures aren't trying to convey that portrayal. Fancy cars, fancy clothes and accessories...etc even a retard will know what that faggot is trying to do. But it seems i have overestimated what a retard is capable of.
Have you ever left your white suburb, this is how low class people dress.

I forgot the majority of this forum are meek white incels who were in the marching band in high school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron, sytyl, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
Tons, try for yourself. You would immediately immediately rope if you saw how fast girls were down to fuck.

Durr hurr I mog this dude bro are you even kidding me

Imagine if I took professional pictures of myself instead of just a couple selfies on Tinder

This is some next level coping

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Keep crying for me
I'm indeed crying for victimized white incels.

Durr hurr I mog this dude bro are you even kidding me

Imagine if I took professional pictures of myself instead of just a couple selfies on Tinder

This is some next level coping
You're a boneless subhuman who cut down to single digit body fat and still had bloated cheeks so you got buccal fat removal. It is beyond over for you, professional photo's will only further reveal you for the boneless, kissless, loveless, dog you are.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise, sytyl and Deleted member 3043
I'm indeed crying for victimized white incels.

You're a boneless subhuman who cut down to single digit body fat and still had bloated cheeks so you got buccal fat removal. It is beyond over for you, professional photo's will only further reveal you for the boneless, kissless, loveless, dog you are.

Right, meanwhile in reality I want to see 1 fucking picture of a girl telling this dude he is hot or really cute uninitiated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Moggy
Chin + upper body size theory

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, sytyl, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
Reminder 99+ matches in under 24 hours is top 1% for males.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, WillVisitGandy and Deleted member 3043
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Moggy
the fact of the matter is most dudes won’t even get 10 likes on Tinder after 12 hours. This dude got 99+
Go figure

Doesnt matter, Tinder likes dont matter its all about how they respond

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy
No I want to a message like this, pure sexual attraction

View attachment 380069
You're coping very hard ngl. That girl clearly said in @Moggy screenshot that she wants to fuck. Wtf is "pure sexual attraction". This just sounds like pure frustrated cope from a racist mayocel ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Effortless, WillVisitGandy and 2 others
50 girls messaged me first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron and WillVisitGandy
MYSTERIOUS HARMONY THEORY IS WHEN THE FEATURES OF AN INDIVIDUAL MAKES AN A PERSON LOWKEY ATTRACTIVE, BUT ITS UNSEEN BY PSL AUTISTS AND IS ONLY SEEN BY WOMEN, I MIGHT BE A VICTIM OF THIS

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Moggy and Deleted member 3043
Reminder 99+ matches in under 24 hours is top 1% for males.
lifefuel ngl

also @ArabIncel while those numbers are higher than I would expect, this guy does have that fuckboy/badboy vibe and I think there’s definitely something to be said for that in sex appeal

thick neck + fade hairstyle + fuckboy style and aura can go a surprisingly long way if u have the pheno to pull it off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 3043 and Moggy
MYSTERIOUS HARMONY THEORY IS WHEN THE FEATURES OF AN INDIVIDUAL MAKES AN A PERSON LOWKEY ATTRACTIVE, BUT ITS UNSEEN BY PSL AUTISTS AND IS ONLY SEEN BY WOMEN, I MIGHT BE A VICTIM OF THIS
He has no harmony, he is just a DOM badboy. Girls don't want to get fucked by pencil framed Barrett's. Those types are only popular on Grindr and incel forums.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Looks234, ArgentineOmicron and 5 others