Reactions: HeightPilledum, Kazey, Xangsane and 4 others
@WeiWei @HeightPilledum @URL code @kanderior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 56659
Looksmatched tbh and both look like ltn/ltb, but still why go for a poojeta

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, nope, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
Brutal, imagine not being white, i mog him eventhough I couldn’t get a pajeeta.:feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and Jason Voorhees
Dude that’s a 40 yo aunty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 56659, laaltin, pig_face and 2 others
Asian women are cunning in determining what’s genetically favorable. At my campus they’re keen on finding ungroomed 4.5-5 PSL white nerds, especially the East Asian ones.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Xangsane, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
JBW is law. But I keep telling my self it isn't so I don't feel inferior

• +1
Asian women are cunning in determine what’s genetically favorable. At my campus they’re keen on finding ungroomed 4.5-5 PSL white nerds, especially the East Asian ones.
It's almost like its in their culture

• +1
C
Asian women are cunning in determining what’s genetically favorable. At my campus they’re keen on finding ungroomed 4.5-5 PSL white nerds, especially the East Asian ones.
Brutal shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
JBW is law. But I keep telling my self it isn't so I don't feel inferior
66337654 A6A2 41DF 9CBC CC05DE38B2FC

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and Deleted member 65752
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 56659, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 65752
I don’t blame them, they’re only doing what’s best for their potential off spring.
Anytime I see an Asian female with a BF it’s always one of the following: the boyfriend is Asian and above 5’11 OR the boyfriend is a 4 minimum PSL white guy.

They’re so brutal to their race it’s hilarious

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 56659 and Jason Voorhees
JBW? This seems more JBF (Just Be Female)

he mogs her

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and pig_face

she is ugly bro LTB

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Jason Voorhees
I don’t blame them, they’re only doing what’s best for their potential off spring.
How is dating a LTN white guy an upgrade when she can get a better looking ethnic tho?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
How is dating a LTN white guy an upgrade when she can get a better looking ethnic tho?
her child will be half curry instead of full curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, Deleted member 53670 and Jason Voorhees
her child will be half curry instead of full curry
Precisely, it’s a subconscious gamble they play with a slight risk. If genetic recombination goes right, the half white half asian son would be more desirable than a full curry. Half white ethnics HTN mogs Mumbai chadlite to shreds.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaia262, Xangsane, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Ngl they’re looks matched

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and St.TikTokcel
He mogs her

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Why the ungroomed one?

Also squishy squishy standards are getting very high these days (while the poos take the ugly white men) even more than white women. In the uk sometimes they date and ltr the best looking white men.

Then some white women complain why don’t the hot guys want them. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670 and Jason Voorhees
Anytime I see an Asian female with a BF it’s always one of the following: the boyfriend is Asian and above 5’11 OR the boyfriend is a 4 minimum PSL white guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670 and Jason Voorhees

Half whites can mog hard but there’s a good chance of them ending up looking like shit..I've noticed Half whites mixed with races outside of the Caucasian races often look weird asf. Very hit or miss. For every Meeks, Kaufmann and Schlab there are 10 dysgenic looking mutts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670 and Xangsane
Half whites. can mog hard but there’s a good chance of her ending up looking completely indian..I've noticed Half whites mixed with races outside of the Caucasian races often look weird asf. Very hit or miss. For every Meeks, Kaufman and Schlab there are 10 dysgenic looking mutts
Jfl did you see Kaufman gf
Squishy squishy named lingling

Why the ungroomed one?
I was being hyperbolic to demonstrate the sharpness of the modern Asian woman when it comes to discerning perceived superior genetics.

The one thing I’m certain about is the sweet spot for majority of Asian women, they go for 4-5 PSL men, they avoid anything below or above

I was being hyperbolic to demonstrate the sharpness of the modern Asian woman when it comes to discerning perceived superior genetics.

The one thing I’m certain about is the sweet spot for majority of Asian women, they go for 4-5 PSL men, they avoid anything below or above
Why? Why not above

Why? Why not above
I’m speaking anecdotally, and my population size is the dozen of Asian white couples on my campus. I’m sure Asians chase higher PSL men but I notice on my campus they go for the non traditional quirky white PSL men. (Maybe as a way to exploit their inability to find a decent white female partner)?

Most of the white women at my school are tall white chadlites/blacks only, so it could see it as a motivating reason for slightly lower PSP whites to date Asians.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Xangsane
Kys. Don't reply to this nigger @butterworld . He is autistic and low iq.
Low IQ? Bahahaha I IQ mog you with my partially Ashkenazi genes you forum Indian watch dog.

I’m speaking anecdotally, and my population size is the dozen of Asian white couples on my campus. I’m sure Asians chase higher PSL men but I notice on my campus they go for the non traditional quirky white PSL men. (Maybe as a way to exploit their inability to find a decent white female partner)?
Is it because the best white men are with white wimen
Most of the white women at my school are tall white chadlites/blacks only, so it could see it as a motivating reason for slightly lower PSP whites to date Asians.
So the hottest white guys date a white girl
lol where i live they date some mid asian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670
Is it because the best white men are with white wimen
That’s what I observe. White optimal males with traditional upper middle class upbringing - white women.

Slightly lower than Chadlite white males that developed quirky tendencies from their experiences - ethnic Asians

in the earlier post I meant to say white lower PSL*.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
That’s what I observe. White optimal males with traditional upper middle class upbringing - white women.

Slightly lower than Chadlite white males that developed quirky tendencies from their experiences - ethnic Asians
What about non nt chadlites
in the earlier post I meant to say white lower PSL*.
Where do you live? Here in the uk this isn’t the case at all. The upper middle class white women are always with a tall oofy

• +1
What about non nt chadlites
I don’t have many interactions with white chadlites in general so it would be hard for me to discern the NT from the non NTs,

but let’s say the non NT chadlites are socially awkward nerds.

They’re usually picked up by quirky mtb below white women or htb and below asian women.
Where do you live? Here in the uk this isn’t the case at all. The upper middle class white women are always with a tall oofy
East Coast US in a somewhat affluent area.

• +1
I don’t have many interactions with white chadlites in general so it would be hard for me to discern the NT from the non NTs,

but let’s say the non NT chadlites are socially awkward nerds.

They’re usually picked up by quirky mtb below white women or htb and below asian women.
Not surprised
Bet the white women are egirl types

Do you count hapa as Asian here?

• +1
Not surprised
Bet the white women are egirl types

Do you count hapa as Asian here?
Yes, I count hapa as Asian, just as everyone else.

• +1
Low IQ? Bahahaha I IQ mog you with my partially Ashkenazi genes you forum Indian watch dog.
I was talking about @Xangsane . Anyway u are the first person I've seen who is so proud about being a jew in months. U remind me of another user that I used to talk to last year.

• +1
I was talking about @Xangsane . Anyway u are the first person I've seen who is so proud about being a jew in months. U remind me of another user that I used to talk to last year.
Sorry for being defensive friend, I’m usually friendly.

I just follow what I perceive as the consensus, they’re typically lumped in with other Asians due to their asian features despite the white mixture.

• +1

I just follow what I perceive as the consensus, they’re typically lumped in with other Asians due to their asian features despite the white mixture.
Is this surprising

how is it jbw if he mogs her

Looksmatched unironically

He is clearly average height considering she can't be taller than 5'4
Which makes this a pure JBW without heightpill involved