Brutal manlet class clown in my class got laughed at

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Basically this guy looks around 168cm and has big nose.

He came back from toilet and the tall af couple didn’t even try to let him go back to his seat so he went in the front row in front of EVERYONE and tried to jump ovee the chair back to his ppace many ATTEMPTS:lul:, then he got stucked at the chair:lul::lul::lul::lul:. Everyone laughed fcking brutal:feelswhy: I am actually laughing in the toilet now.:feelskek:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and 5'7 zoomer
He probably laughed it off as if nothing happened, meanwhile deep inside he’s seething :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Being a manlet being a zoomer has to be brutal, when I went to high school I was considered tall and I'm only 6' tall.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

He came back from toilet and the tall af couple didn’t even try to let him go back to his seat so he went in the front row in front of EVERYONE and tried to jump ovee the chair back to his ppace many ATTEMPTS:lul:, then he got stucked at the chair:lul::lul::lul::lul:. Everyone laughed fcking brutal:feelswhy: I am actually laughing in the toilet now.:feelskek:
If he were BBC it wouldn’t have happened

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

Life is a beautiful journey