Brutal Maxilla Pill

You need bimax. Your philtrum is flat and your mandible isn't visible.
what if my mandible is visible , cheekbones are decent and is a little sloped?

It'll stretch your skin more and lengthen your mandible so it won't look like it's connected to your neck. A lefort 1 by itself could suffice as well as your
When we're talking about recession, we're not strictly meaning clinically recessed such as the case with midface hypoplasia. Dolph Lundgren has a visibl
Maxilla is all that matters
his maxilla isnt recessed
Warrior skull is what matters for male side profile not maxilla cope

guys ,
is this recessed?

Yeah definitely go for the 8mm advancement your recession makes you look like a retard tbqhngl
Yeah I know. Do you think 8 is enough? I wanna advance as much as possible i was thinking to ask for 10. Also would implants or fat grafts to the mid face help in the meantime? I can't fucking stand looking like this and it's bleeding into how I act, ie I feel unmotivated to deal with people because i know how stupid i look no matter what how i act.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Yes but you don't need surgery. Many good looking men have the same profile as you.
so , with maxilarry recession near that level , do u think it would be better to focus on other surgeries like implants and rhino to make front more appealing instead of bimax with lefort?

Last edited:
so , with maxilarry recession near that level , do u think it would be better to focus on other surgeries like implants and rhino to make front more appealing instead of bimax with lefort?
I'd say so. I have a similar side profile as you and don't think bimax would make a significant difference. You don't look recessed to normies which is a good thing. How tall are you?

I'd say so. I have a similar side profile as you and don't think bimax would make a significant difference. You don't look recessed to normies which is a good thing. How tall are you?
5 11 , i fraud to 6 1 with lifts

Yeah I know. Do you think 8 is enough? I wanna advance as much as possible i was thinking to ask for 10. Also would implants or fat grafts to the mid face help in the meantime? I can't fucking stand looking like this and it's bleeding into how I act, ie I feel unmotivated to deal with people because i know how stupid i look no matter what how i act.
Feel you, same here.

Ask for morphs. I'm not sure but 10mm could give you a chimp lip. Your front profile isn't too bad if I remember correctly from lookism. But I believe you have slight negative canthal tilt so maybe fix that with a lateral canthopexy.

Feel you, same here.

Ask for morphs. I'm not sure but 10mm could give you a chimp lip. Your front profile isn't too bad if I remember correctly from lookism. But I believe you have slight negative canthal tilt so maybe fix that with a lateral canthopexy.
Who should i ask for morphs. I've gotten them before but I lost them.

Mandible is much more important than maxilla for men tbh. Robert Pattinson, Jacob Elordi, Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling, Dolph Lundgren all have recessed/flat maxillas and good mandibles and are Chads.
I've been told I need a bimax but I'm looking for alternatives to it until I can spend the money needed to get it. Would jaw implants be worthwhile? I've been compared to some of the guys you mentions, elordi and pattinson before but I absolutely don't see it. However the focus on jaw might be legit?

I've been told I need a bimax but I'm looking for alternatives to it until I can spend the money needed to get it. Would jaw implants be worthwhile? I've been compared to some of the guys you mentions, elordi and pattinson before but I absolutely don't see it. However the focus on jaw might be legit?
You need bimax 100%.

In the following two pictures I have demonstrated the disasterous effects of a flat (!) Maxilla. We're not even talking about a recessed maxilla but just a flat one.

Notice how she goes from stacylight to subhuman in an instant. The position of the maxilla affects your lips, the tip of the nose, your lower lips, mentolabial and nasolabial folds, and even your eye area.

Maxilla is LIFE
View attachment 1068768View attachment 1068769
Indeed
It can turn you into an estrogenic tranny

What cause of this shit:hnghn::hnghn:

You are just hopelessly recessed buddyboyo. I think Bimax would turn you in chimp and girls would spot the fake forward growth from a mile away. It's time to wizardmaxx tbqhngldedsrs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
You are just hopelessly recessed buddyboyo. I think Bimax would turn you in chimp and girls would spot the fake forward growth from a mile away. It's time to wizardmaxx tbqhngldedsrs
So what about malar implants and mid facial fillers

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
So what about malar implants and mid facial fillers
Stop coping with implant

Dude you are recessed as fuck, 100% sure you have sleep apnea and your life is shit

Do Bimax to fix aesthetic and sleep apnea

Legitly u are living life in x50 hardcore mode

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten
So my philtrum got longer within months, presumably because I built up masseters too much, which resulted in CW rotation of the anterior maxilla. Upper lip looks thinner too.

Nose is more downturned as a result as well,

I was thinking about trying to reverse those changes, by atrophying the masseter muscles with Botox, then hardcore incisor-biting on a mouth guard as well,

thereby trying to make the anterior maxilla rotate counterclockwise again, reducing philtrum length, making upper lip more prominent (over the lower lip in particular), and making the nose more upturned.

In the following two pictures I have demonstrated the disasterous effects of a flat (!) Maxilla. We're not even talking about a recessed maxilla but just a flat one.

Notice how she goes from stacylight to subhuman in an instant. The position of the maxilla affects your lips, the tip of the nose, your lower lips, mentolabial and nasolabial folds, and even your eye area.

Maxilla is LIFE
View attachment 1068768View attachment 1068769
Flat maxilla is masculine

Damn
The slight upper lip turn that comes from a forward grown maxilla looks aesthetic af in both males and females

Flat maxilla is masculine
Just because something is dimorphic doesn't mean it's good.
Damn
The slight upper lip turn that comes from a forward grown maxilla looks aesthetic af in both males and females
So true. Every time I see a guy with a convex philtrum he's an automatic slayer and gets tons of attention from girls. Problem is normal bimax won't give that to you a lot of the time unless you see a blackpilled doc. Even though Pattinson's upper maxilla is recessed he still has a great philtrum so he can still be good looking:

Robert Pattinson Hairstyles 392

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Lolcel
Thots on this thread?

ok mr stupid
do you even know how to measure forward growth?
tell me how
What's the context about? I can tell but nothing gonna change about ur maxilla, anyway

building up my masseters made me feel like upper maxilla kinda had a CW rotation movement

i recommend next time not to talk about a subject if you don't know anything :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
i recommend next time not to talk about a subject that no one give a shit to give to you:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

So should I look into jaw implants instead of bimax. I’m trying to get my maxilla fixed because i believes it more recessed than any of the people you’ve listed
you look like that morph where barret looks kinda asian like up there. interesting

no yours is keep projecting
you did not explain how to measure forward growth:feelskek:
why are you deflecting?
Deflecting what? Not giving to you the information u need :D

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
you look like that morph where barret looks kinda asian like up there. interesting
Yeah that’s what fucks with me. I know I’m not a totally lost cause but it’s like I’ve got a good looking face with a fucked up maxilla in the center. What a damn joke

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax