Brutal Maxilla Pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and AscendingHero
BBC is a meme that ONLY represents 5% to 10% of the black population.

Riddick Bowe is one of the best examples of the blacks the media constantly fetishizes and paints as dominant and athletic. Super tall, wide frame, dom looking athlete. Sub Saharan west african black guy basically.
View attachment 1468413
This but it's the same with most propaganda tbh. Most people cherrypick to fit their narrative and blow it out of proportion.

sub 44 imw=narrow palate. Our ancestors had imws in the mid 50s lmao. Humans have regressed craniofacially significantly in the last century or so. Please everyone, read Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Dr. Weston Price. @RecessedPrettyboy
How do you measure? Just intermolar width? Cuz I know that my intermolar width is large but issue is no forward growth, gross flat/recessed face

How do you measure? Just intermolar width? Cuz I know that my intermolar width is large but issue is no forward growth, gross flat/recessed face
Go to an orthodontist or bite down on something and measure.

It's the Q&A one with her husband. Just go to her channel, I'm too lazy.

Is it this one? Brutal asf opening scene fuck bbc, fuck jbw, fuck fuck fuck. FUCK all of this. In bed with her, fml. Gigastacymaxxing or death

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack
Just be 6.75psl bro
7psl+infinite smv in this pic imo

@BeautifulBones

Best looking black guy ever in this pic tbhView attachment 1468470

I'll have that eye area next life
Tall lower third pilled again.

Mogger chin for a blk. Im not the biggest fan of his chinkish fat pad maxxed eye area, mogger brows but imo someone like x, oubre, meeks, brutally eye mog.

Also Mukasa "The African King" Kakonge, what an ubermogger @looksmaxxer234 @africancel (ik ur out there) @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Looks234, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Tall lower third pilled again.

Mogger chin for a blk. Im not the biggest fan of his chinkish fat pad maxxed eye area, mogger brows but imo someone like x, oubre, meeks, brutally eye mog.

Also Mukasa "The African King" Kakonge, what an ubermogger @looksmaxxer234 @africancel (ik ur out there) @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03
View attachment 1468472View attachment 1468474View attachment 1468475View attachment 1468482View attachment 1468484View attachment 1468485View attachment 1468486
I think AJ Harris is one of the best looking masc black guys tbh.

Looks so rugged and dom

Attachments

• large-1621264297-53e30a188d260364c52bd6c2a46a72f8.jpg
    large-1621264297-53e30a188d260364c52bd6c2a46a72f8.jpg
    663.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 3ed31645ef3eb49ef704df0bdd819562--nyc.jpg
    3ed31645ef3eb49ef704df0bdd819562--nyc.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Who is THE best looking black guy
Prolly broderick hunter or beckford if mulattos don't count. Harris and Kagonge are also up there but they arent as high psl cuz they have their share of failos

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, AscendingHero and Looks234
I think AJ Harris is one of the best looking masc black guys tbh.

Looks so rugged and dom
Looks very good in some pics

Looks uncanny in a lot of other pics tbh

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
Yeh main prob is that there arent many pics of him that I can find.

I'm quite biased toward his look too tbh. I'm a massive fan of the low trust masc aesthetic + he kinda looks like me if I was a chad
Me too but for jbs and zoomer girls high trust/mid trust aesthetic look mogs, so as a result i've changed my views.

But I've also first and foremost been the biggest fan of low trust bone mogger look.

Like Drago, Meeks, Ljdumberg, Lemond and bone mogger masc chads, they also age the best too.

Me too but for jbs and zoomer girls high trust/mid trust aesthetic look mogs, so as a result i've changed my views.

But I've also first and foremost been the biggest fan of low trust bone mogger look.

Like Drago, Meeks, Ljdumberg, Lemond and bone mogger masc chads, they also age the best too.
Imo the very slight increase in appeal to gen z girls when you're higher trust is nbd. A chad is a chad and any guy who's above 6psl has better chance of waking up looking like @USER0213 in the morning than being turned down irl for looking low trust.

Low trust at the normie ranges is a huge failo to younger girls tho. Your looks have to keep up or they think you look like a creep. It's not a failo with older women tho from my experience.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Imo the very slight increase in appeal to gen z girls when you're higher trust is nbd. A chad is a chad and any guy who's above 6psl has better chance of waking up looking like @USER0213 in the morning than being turned down irl for looking low trust.

Low trust at the normie ranges is a huge failo to younger girls tho. Your looks have to keep up or they think you look like a creep. It's not a failo with older women tho from my experience.
this this this fucking this, just check my old posts here, chad is chad, let alone gigachad but mfs continue to cope.

YUP @Henry_Gandy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Prolly broderick hunter or beckford if mulattos don't count. Harris and Kagonge are also up there but they arent as high psl cuz they have their share of failos
Prime Kakonge or Beckford. Broderick looked insane when he was unbloated.

What would you say are Kakonge's failos? Mind you Kakonge is also 6'3 +prettyboy aesthetic too.

Harris looks good but he's ways of from being the blk looking full black of all time, great eye area thou.

Louis Allen III is another sex appeal (no homo) god, who gets criminally underrated/unspoken of on this forum.

Rob Evans too if we count him as full black.

A
Damn
The slight upper lip turn that comes from a forward grown maxilla looks aesthetic af in both males and females
Always noticed that in male modes actors etc but couldn’t describe it with a single word before. It was like that had something in their mouth but now I know it’s just their teeth and upper jawbone being settled in the appropriate place. Wonder how many people realize that being good looking is basically just having a completely healthy skull and bone development

Prime Kakonge or Beckford. Broderick looked insane when he was unbloated.

What would you say are Kakonge's failos? Mind you Kakonge is also 6'3 +prettyboy aesthetic too.

Harris looks good but he's ways of from being the blk looking full black of all time, great eye area thou.

Louis Allen III is another sex appeal (no homo) god, who gets criminally underrated/unspoken of on this forum.

Rob Evans too if we count him as full black.
S92ee3m55sz21 2

If we count non biracial blacks lee haney is a certified giga Tyrone. Also r kelly, oj, Michael Jordan, and LeBron James before he started norwooding.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
A

Always noticed that in male modes actors etc but couldn’t describe it with a single word before. It was like that had something in their mouth but now I know it’s just their teeth and upper jawbone being settled in the appropriate place. Wonder how many people realize that being good looking is basically just having a completely healthy skull and bone development
Dude you are brutally recessed when will you get your bimax? Your maxilla is almlst retracted into your cranial base its that fucking recessed

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
In the following two pictures I have demonstrated the disasterous effects of a flat (!) Maxilla. We're not even talking about a recessed maxilla but just a flat one.

Notice how she goes from stacylight to subhuman in an instant. The position of the maxilla affects your lips, the tip of the nose, your lower lips, mentolabial and nasolabial folds, and even your eye area.

Maxilla is LIFE
View attachment 1068768View attachment 1068769
Do the same morph to someone with bimaxillary protrusion and it helps immensely. In many cases ppl want to achieve a “flatter” maxilla for SURE. And those with flat maxilla white undergo lefort 1 end up potentially even better off than someone with a non flat maxilla and lefort 1 . I applied lefort 1 advancement to your “flat maxilla” morph and you can see the end result ends up looking like the original but with a flatter appearance. Basically it’s just eliminated bimaxillary protrusion (which she didn’t rly have so basically you just decimated her lip thickness). It’s not better not worse but it’s good, just a different kind of good.

My point is the difference between attractive and unattractive isn’t the flatness of the maxilla. A flat maxilla is good if it’s entire body is forward in space even IF it’s flat.

Attachments

• 31AD053D-A1BD-483F-BABD-0B011A812066.jpeg
    31AD053D-A1BD-483F-BABD-0B011A812066.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Just because something is dimorphic doesn't mean it's good.

So true. Every time I see a guy with a convex philtrum he's an automatic slayer and gets tons of attention from girls. Problem is normal bimax won't give that to you a lot of the time unless you see a blackpilled doc. Even though Pattinson's upper maxilla is recessed he still has a great philtrum so he can still be good looking:

View attachment 1219108
Convex Philtrum = slayer?????? Wtf do you say to bimaxillary protrusion cels with convex philtrum. The picture of Robert here would be better if his Philtrum WASNT so convex like this:

Attachments

• 0695EBAA-4916-40DB-92FB-CEB3D5A0AF8B.jpeg
    0695EBAA-4916-40DB-92FB-CEB3D5A0AF8B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Get Over It GIF by Halloween

Cope, gigastacy in her prime, one of the best looking foids of all time, guaranteed uber slayer sons. Played bad ass roles too, used to be intimidated by her and her lookz when i was a baby lol

View attachment 1468362View attachment 1468363View attachment 1468364View attachment 1468365View attachment 1468366View attachment 1468368View attachment 1468371View attachment 1468372View attachment 1468373View attachment 1468374View attachment 1468387View attachment 1468376View attachment 1468379
angelina jolie hair flip GIF
View attachment 1468381View attachment 1468384View attachment 1468385View attachment 1468388

Incredibly beautiful, imagine breeding with her. Imagine whispering in her ear, her moaning ur name and cooming in her.

netflix antonio GIF

@forevergymcelling @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @ifyouwannabemylover @Bitch
@germanlooks @forevergymcelling

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Convex Philtrum = slayer?????? Wtf do you say to bimaxillary protrusion cels with convex philtrum. The picture of Robert here would be better if his Philtrum WASNT so convex like this:
mogger cranium

I'd say so. I have a similar side profile as you and don't think bimax would make a significant difference. You don't look recessed to normies which is a good thing. How tall are you?
If i'm not mistaken you now want bimax. What made you change your mind? Did you realize you're more recessed than you initially thought, did a surgeon recommend it or was it sth else? Genuinely curious because i also used to think i didn't need it but now i'm leaning towards it

If i'm not mistaken you now want bimax. What made you change your mind? Did you realize you're more recessed than you initially thought, did a surgeon recommend it or was it sth else? Genuinely curious because i also used to think i didn't need it but now i'm leaning towards it
Because I have TMJ and underbite so I'm a medical candidate for bimax.

• So Sad
Reactions: NarrowJaw
Dude you are brutally recessed when will you get your bimax? Your maxilla is almlst retracted into your cranial base its that fucking recessed
I’ve finally got an appointment for feb 7. I had a ct scan done and I plan to get the copies upon my visit on the 7th. I am still surprised that I’ve gotten positive reactions and compliments with such a a disgusting maxilla, I should hope I can ascend beyond what I dare hope for with a proper bimax operation.

In the following two pictures I have demonstrated the disasterous effects of a flat (!) Maxilla. We're not even talking about a recessed maxilla but just a flat one.

Notice how she goes from stacylight to subhuman in an instant. The position of the maxilla affects your lips, the tip of the nose, your lower lips, mentolabial and nasolabial folds, and even your eye area.

Maxilla is LIFE
View attachment 1068768View attachment 1068769
Cope. Id easily trade my maxilla for more chin