brutal pajeets coping in yt comments

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity

i fucking hate curries. the worst most subhuman ethnicity to ever conceive. its not even racist. just factual. how can a whole country be so subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 13626 and 2 others
I only fuck Pakistanis and brahmin/north Indian girls

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78

i fucking hate curries. the worst most subhuman ethnicity to ever conceive. its not even racist. just factual. how can a whole country be so subhuman.

all my uni classes were just 80% indian it was pretty bad and im fine with people smelling like shit but when your like fermented ass its so bad. They're super hard workers but idk about romantically

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
This is beyond brutal for me. The guy on the right in the screenshot looks like me. :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Lynxress, LancasteR and 2 others
pakis are curries jfl. everything the south of asia is subhumanity
cope, it's only the curries with australoid admixture that are subhuman.

the caucasoid ones are usually good looking like Pakistanis and north Indians

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I don't like the idea of Delhi shitskins learning about the blackpill. Just a sense of disgust internally

But just lol at the comments. Curry genetic filth acting like it's only sheboons that don't want to fuck them and not essentially the entire foid race, I swear extreme romantic and social delusion is part of the Indian gene code

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali and lilith

• JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Aditya., LancasteR and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and lilith
I don't like the idea of Delhi shitskins learning about the blackpill. Just a sense of disgust internally

But just lol at the comments. Curry genetic filth acting like it's only sheboons that don't want to fuck them and not essentially the entire foid race, I swear extreme romantic and social delusion is part of the Indian gene code
when your whole societal belief is a system of casteism, this delusion is only natural. the bp is probably the most deeply rooted in their society, out of all societies. only now are they starting to truly become aware of it and resent the system and philosophy. like rats gaining sentience.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
IMG 20240125 223035

• +1
Reactions: Aditya. and st.hamudi but 6‘5
This is beyond brutal for me. The guy on the right in the screenshot looks like me. :feelsbadman:

So basically you look more Indian than Paki.

Nah, theyll keep coping with the bluepill tbh. Curries are some of the most bluepilled people on earth, blackpilled curries are actually a minority, tbh im literally so surprised at the amount of curries on this site fr

I’m surprised a black pill related video has 320k views. Usually it’s among a few thousands

So basically you look more Indian than Paki.
I don’t think I look Bharati. Most people don’t either. Out of 100, 3-4 people have mistaken me for being Bharati. I believe it’s because they watch Bollywood movies, so I may have Bollywood phenotype in the eyes of those people who think I look Bharati.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
I don’t think I look Bharati. Most people don’t either. Out of 100, 3-4 people have mistaken me for being Bharati. I believe it’s because they watch Bollywood movies, so I may have Bollywood phenotype in the eyes of those people who think I look Bharati.
But Bollywood mogs though
IMG 0693

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, lilith, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
OP, if you were white I’d consider your post but I think you are black or some other kind of ethnic so it was disregarded

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, lilith and st.hamudi but 6‘5
bro it's been confirmed that like 90 something percent of all indians get arranged marriages, they genuinely believe that everyone, no matter what u look like or accomplished, should get married as its a birthright or something. Their gene pool was over from the start

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
It's because most of them believe looks don't matter. Also they believe in karma and shit

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss