brutal r/incelexit thread where incel admits he is 10/10 in all aspects of life but is 5''2

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
Even the feminist and soyboy moderators who will usually gaslight the poor incels into thinking being a 6'4 chad is a disadvantage in dating completely ignore the post and don't even dare to comment anything because they know their mental gymnastics won't work this time

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 16110, Yuya Moggershima and 6 others
bump burualllll

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Just SEAmaxx and height fraud to 5’4 problem solved

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, qaum, one job away and 2 others
I’ve even slept in the same bed with different women, either when friends have come to stay or once after a party. I think it’s just that women simply don’t consider me a possible sexual partner in any way at all, but because I’m easy to get along with they feel comfortable around me.

twd-the-walking-dead.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, forevergymcelling, GetShrekt and 8 others
Just SEAmaxx and height fraud to 5’4 problem solved
Is he white tho, depends which country in SEA, if u mean japan korea and taiwan then nah but indonesia thailand malaysia and laos maybe if he is white, arab or curry and looks average he can easily betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Is he white tho, depends which country in SEA, if u mean japan korea and taiwan then nah but indonesia thailand malaysia and laos maybe if he is white, arab or curry and looks average he can easily betabuxx
Agreed, assuming he is curry, he should check Malaysia out I think. I switched my tinder to Malaysia and I had shit pics but I was matching with at least 1 cute girl a week.

When I’m done with uni and shit, I’m going to colonise the entirety of Asia :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: marin, Chadeep, Chadpreetmaybe and 3 others
I’ve even slept in the same bed with different women, either when friends have come to stay or once after a party. I think it’s just that women simply don’t consider me a possible sexual partner in any way at all, but because I’m easy to get along with they feel comfortable around me.

twd-the-walking-dead.gif
Giga friend zoned, you high trust looks?

twd-the-walking-dead.gif
I just opened my door to a cute little Thai nurse in scrubs. She bent over slightly to write something and I could see her nipples

I height mogged her and felt good. She was so short and so cute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, aBetterMii and FailedNormieManlet
Agreed, assuming he is curry, he should check Malaysia out I think. I switched my tinder to Malaysia and I had shit pics but I was matching with at least 1 cute girl a week.

When I’m done with uni and shit, I’m going to colonise the entirety of Asia :lul:
I didn't know they had tinder in malaysia, Also yeah location matters alot you can be average or below average in the west and above average or average in other countries that don't have trash culture and it's cheap your money is 4-5x increased and you can chill with a wife and have her do shit for you while you can just relax or work, I'm getting a global skill so i can move to malaysia or indonesia and i'm gonna marry some virgin girl there and start a family and give my kids the life i never had

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
I just opened my door to a cute little Thai nurse in scrubs. She bent over slightly to write something and I could see her nipples

I height mogged her and felt good. She was so short and so cute
Why are you here and not fucking her rn?:dafuckfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, one job away and Deleted member 14905
What am I supposed to do? Grab her and bring her into my room when there was security camera there? xD
Alex u ever gonna travel to japan or have u already

I didn't know they had tinder in malaysia, Also yeah location matters alot you can be average or below average in the west and above average or average in other countries that don't have trash culture and it's cheap your money is 4-5x increased and you can chill with a wife and have her do shit for you while you can just relax or work, I'm getting a global skill so i can move to malaysia or indonesia and i'm gonna marry some virgin girl there and start a family and give my kids the life i never had
Study medicine, medicine is a passport to any country - seriously.

But I don’t intend on marrying a gook tbh, my kids will turn out as giga incels if I do. I plan on marrying a pajeet girl or something, I don’t want my kids to have the same struggles I did. And to be real, I don’t think they’ll have the same mental strength, I think most guys with my stats would be giga rotting incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and thegoat
What am I supposed to do? Grab her and bring her into my room when there was security camera there? xD
Idk be flirty or something, if she shows Interest then you do the rest :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14905
I also got to go there for school sports trip when I went to school in Korea

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14905

But I don’t intend on marrying a gook tbh, my kids will turn out as giga incels if I do. I plan on marrying a pajeet girl or something, I don’t want my kids to have the same struggles I did. And to be real, I don’t think they’ll have the same mental strength, I think most guys with my stats would be giga rotting incels
I think there are some arab asian mixes, even some asian curry mix in malaysia and indonesia plus even if they are gook i am half white half arab and 5'10 i will give them hgh and feed them high protein and fruits and make them exercise and do sports and martial arts, I will also give them hgh, Basically everything i wish my parents did for me, Even if they are half asian they will be good looking asian white arab mix

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and FailedNormieManlet
I would like to help this poor lad out but I will not go to that disgusting cesspool of libtards and low IQ clowns.

Here's the advice I would give this kid:

1.) Geomaxx (Phillipines as the average height is 5'3" for males
2.) Shoe and sole max can add up to 5 inches total but that might look ridiculous with your frame so probably don't go over the height that makes your ratios look out of proportion.

Easy day Geomaxx then lifts to be a couple inches above the average male in that area then boom you're drowning in pussy. Unfortunately he won't receive advice like this on reddit.

• +1
Reactions: marin, Chadeep, Xangsane and 1 other person

I would rather have a brown gook than a pajeeta tbh brown gooks actually have tits and ass i know one in real life and some of them have arab blood

just live without intimacy and love inkwell my husband (not my boyfriend) is a 5'6" balding white guy we havent had sex since our wedding day 10 years ago but hes perfectly fine with it

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and thegoat
I think there are some arab asian mixes, even some asian curry mix in malaysia and indonesia plus even if they are gook i am half white half arab and 5'10 i will give them hgh and feed them high protein and fruits and make them exercise and do sports and martial arts, I will also give them hgh, Basically everything i wish my parents did for me, Even if they are half asian they will be good looking asian white arab mix
I don' think half indian and half like chinese/malay mix will look good, maybe for you it will be fine. But realistically I could only have kids with other pajeets or whites if I wanted mogger kids. Arabs would be good too I reckon.
I would rather have a brown gook than a pajeeta tbh brown gooks actually have tits and ass i know one in real life and some of them have arab blood
Brown gooks are not as hot as pajeetas!! Pajeet girls are good looking to me, they give me a primal urge to just cum inside them JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Hurts how you can be a good person with your life together like this guy, sociable and talks to females etc, and yet get shit all in return

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, forevergymcelling, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others

I intent on having an Asian wife eventually, kids would be 75% Asian but whatever Asian women are hot

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Over for chadletcels

5'2" is where height pill would 100% apply tbh.

You five-niners here (assuming you're not embellishing your height) are absolute copers by saying it's your height when it's your face and maybe Autism holding you back.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and johncruz12345
5'2 is legit undoable every inch below 5'9 decreases ur attracitvenis by 30 %

lol as a 6'1 male with muscles didn't read but skimmed some

saw he slept in the same bed as women who felt safe with him

lmfaoooooooooo

if a girl sleeps in my bed theyre tryna smash

• +1
Reactions: marin, Deleted member 14905 and johncruz12345
muh monye, muh status, muh NT. another proof that if you arent women' type none of these things matter. women only care about how you look, its literally just that

DN RD + just have a better personality, you despicable woman-hater!

• JFL
Reactions: White Swordsman
oh yeah oreo maaann

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake
I used to be friends with a guy who was 5ft 2 and he had a gf. Umm I think it's your misogyny showing my dude bro...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15065 and Zer0/∞
muh monye, muh status, muh NT. another proof that if you arent women' type none of these things matter. women only care about how you look, its literally just that
Just use an extreme outlier of a teramanlet not getting bitches to prove that status, nt and money mean nothing theory

Just use an extreme outlier of a teramanlet n
how is it an extreme outlier? also, the existance of outliers proves that these theories are bs

how is it an extreme outlier? also, the existance of outliers proves that these theories are bs
When was the last time you saw a 5”2 grown adult male consistently walking down the street each day

twd-the-walking-dead.gif
This is Like zombies avoiding you , brootal , i would legit rope

I cant fathom how People can live Like This and not go ER

Im blessed

Im getting bottoxes one day Like @ascentium

I cant fathom how People can live Like This and not go ER

Im blessed

Im getting bottoxes one day Like @ascentium
Mad eye area ascencion for relative cheap money

I hope they look good for a longer period

When was the last time you saw a 5”2 grown adult male consistently walking down the street each day
height isnt the issue lol

How is he 10/10 in every way. Is this even a blackpilled forum anymore?

What does he LOOK like? All he said was 'hygiene,not-bald, workout'.

He's probably some lowtier normie that would be incel even with normal height.

How is he 10/10 in every way. Is this even a blackpilled forum anymore?

What does he LOOK like? All he said was 'hygiene,not-bald, workout'.

He's probably some lowtier normie that would be incel even with normal height.
Nah I meant his life in general, he mentions he’s giga NT and makes friends easily and has lots of female friends and he did say that he is facially good looking (it’s Reddit so prob not) even still