BRUTAL RACE PILL: Angelrun tinder experiment

View attachment 318475

I don't have hollow cheeks, square jaw, hunter eyes. I just have decent ratios, PCT and Med pheno.

Not a single match with psl5+ girls tho
med ? you mean arab ? bc everybody here cope with med passing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
He also has skin as white as zayn malik and tells women he is half white and they believe him (he is not)
this is the harsh truth : you have to have more white skin and features to slay as an ethnic , that you are black - must be mulatto or giga model -, hapa - must look white -, curry - must have zayn malik mulatoo pheno - etc.
At least GL persian and affiliated that can look a bit EE passing as fadei @ArabIncel did the tinder, can do well.

• +1
Tinder is not real life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
nope. he never uses that and only does IRL pua game.

wait so he’s never used tinder before just to even see how it is? I’d imagine he’d do well? Try running an experiment on him and see if the curry penalty hits him at all.

• +1
wait so he’s never used tinder before just to even see how it is? I’d imagine he’d do well? Try running an experiment on him and see if the curry penalty hits him at all.
the curry sith that i've show, that doesn't even look curry, do wonder.
But never anybody will believe he is curry jfl.
Tinder is not real life
This also. If it was real life, all the average, below average, slightly above average ppl won't be with these decent looking girls
Dont forget we know you ain't arab
he has gulf arab pheno. He is.
what we should be doing now is determining the psi difference for a white male and an ethnic male

from experience irl, I can say that a 5/10 white male = 7/10 ethnic male irl

tinder seems to have an even bigger gap
Ethnic has a larger spectrum than european phenotype tbh. You can have death tier pheno as much as okish ones.

Last edited:
MecumAnaheim 2015 T114 Lincoln 1978 Continental Mark V 2 Door Hardtop 8Y89A871826 Overall

• Love it
that neck tho...
GIRAFFE.
man needs to train the neck

• Love it
So body=higher smv
In titbot experiment he got 35 matches
Body=7x(current smv)
This is life fuel
Women on tinder are primitive creatures I suppose and are more attracted to primal features.Being big and bid dick with decent face is all they want.Do the experiment again with his body pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and I'mme
i don't think he is higher than a 5, haloed by decent bones, low bf and good body.

giphy.gif

Richard Ramirez wasn't that gl, just halo'd by good bones bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
yep exactly my thoughts. Dark skin is fine for black people but for non-black people it’s an absolute death sentence. Which explains, in part, why Tsh and Angel both did shit.
Not in part tbh, if you know a little about India, you must be aware how much discrimination exists here for dark people. That is, white indians consider dark indians to be inferior. Dark indians also do pretty bad in dating etc.

Being dark, fat and bald are way bigger death sentences than having long midface, (lol @Gudru ) thin eyebrows etc

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3526
And people still deny the racepill

White >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> x 100 >>>>>>>>> Curry /Gook
im sure lighter skinned curries do a bit better on tinder than gooks though still pretty bad

• So Sad
not comparable. Richard had top tier bones and good harmony
just pointing out how retarded it is to say "halo'd by good bones" jfl

• +1
just pointing out how retarded it is to say "halo'd by good bones" jfl
if you prefer by ok bones and leaness.
for example i have not chad Bones, but already at 30/100 bf i'm same tier as him or better, especially chin, fwhr, midface.
@ dante1 Can confirm.

and despite beeing fucked by mouthbreath i still side mogs vast majority of ppl.
but soft features are as important tbh
i dont like to say it but many poor people have that look
i know. life's unfair

Last edited:
  • +1
Already ran one on Tsh from lookism.net yesterday and earlier today. He got pretty bad results. Here: https://looksmax.org/threads/brutal-race-pill-tsh-tinder-experiment-12-hour-mark-update.117258/

I started one on Angelrun 7 hours ago. I wanted to test face only. Titbot has already run a Tinder experiment on Angelrun where he did decently well, but, as it turns out, in that experiment Titbot included shirtless pictures of Angel (and Angel has a good body). So body halo helped him. I didn’t want that to factor into my experiment. So, for that reason, I selected non-shirtless pictures only for this experiment. 7 hours in and only 6 likes and 1 match so far. Something the average 4 PSL white person could have gotten in this time period.
@streege
@Titbot
@kms_currycell
u need to be white as a guy to date in 2020's

hate to be that dickhead but his photos arent very good

Already ran one on Tsh from lookism.net yesterday and earlier today. He got pretty bad results. Here: https://looksmax.org/threads/brutal-race-pill-tsh-tinder-experiment-12-hour-mark-update.117258/

I started one on Angelrun 7 hours ago. I wanted to test face only. Titbot has already run a Tinder experiment on Angelrun where he did decently well, but, as it turns out, in that experiment Titbot included shirtless pictures of Angel (and Angel has a good body). So body halo helped him. I didn’t want that to factor into my experiment. So, for that reason, I selected non-shirtless pictures only for this experiment. 7 hours in and only 6 likes and 1 match so far. Something the average 4 PSL white person could have gotten in this time period.
@streege
@Titbot
@kms_currycell
you guys overrate these dudes so you can continue to spread your agenda. This guy has hollow cheeks but that doesn't mean he's good looking cuz he's really not. His pictures are all autistic as fuck on top of that, poor quality and he looks bad. Terrible harmony, bad hair, not so good collagen, looks very uncanny in his photos etc.

This guy is a a normie, a generic 5.5/10. I saw that another user posted about how this dude got 35 matches in 7 hours with abs pics so there's that too. I would be interested to see this experiment replicated by someone with a new temporary sim and a new tinder account with VPN or something IDK