BRUTAL RACE PILL: Tsh tinder experiment 12 hour mark update

you’re curry and you think changs have it better?
Being a Curry Comes With Lot Of Prejudices. Chang's aren't Considered Creepy or they shit on the streets or are rapists. They are just more feminine looking which is why Chang's can ascend through e-Boy Maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1942
Being a Curry Comes With Lot Of Prejudices. Chang's aren't Considered Creepy or they shit on the streets or are rapists. They are just more feminine looking which is why Chang's can ascend through e-Boy Maxxing.
bro, chang is doomed with corona. OVER.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
ngl lts acutally absurd how much a falio race can be, like wtf, ls thls even real llfe? lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 3526, Chadeep and 1 other person
ngl lts acutally absurd how much a falio race can be, like wtf, ls thls even real llfe? lmao
who is the women in your avi?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Are you attracted to indian females on average, black, asian, australoid ? So it's same for females especially in their country, it's normal to prefer their own.

bro, chang is doomed with corona. OVER.
Because of some retards whole race is affected. Not the case for Blacks , Latinos and whites. Only Gooks and Curries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Because of some retards whole race is affected. Not the case for Blacks , Latinos and whites. Only Gooks and Curries.
latino are not a race.black have high smv due to soft power otherwise they don't look better than curries or gooks

i did a few. Did as good as Tsh tbh lol or just slightly worse in some cases or just slightly better in other cases
@thotexterminator for example I ran one on this white guy. He’s like a 5/10. Did slightly better than Tsh actually but around the same.

Reminder 5/10 is how for example Daniel Craig or even Sean Connery was rated here
So this guy is barely a 4 according to local dumb incels standards, who rate each other same or point lower as A lister hollywood actors

Also, i would expect this guy to have similiar numbers like TSH on tinder

oh right idk. i was just surprised as most curries think they are higher smv than gooks

i do agree about the creepy falio but i think lightskin curries do look better, but looking at tinder experiments even chadpreets dont do that well

This is not good. These results are horrible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
@GUTS9770 he just got his 12th match. She’s way better looking than the other 11. Here are all her pics
Lol at the reactions you just know their ethnic. Legit average white girl.

• +1
I never understood this. Many blacks obliterate him in smv but like his shit checks out irl. When i ask women the results are the same. In fact, all tinder experiments that i run irl have the same results LOL

Cope

They probs think Tsh speaks in a heavy Indian accent.

He'd do fine irl

• JFL