BRUTAL RACE PILL: Tsh tinder experiment

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
self hate is one the reasons why curries have so low smv
can't understand this self hate behaviour. yes beeing white is better in west, but why only looking for white female ?
That’s the best u can hope for
somebody like @dr tony gets 100+ without having the best pheno, and beeing better looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1942
can't understand this self hate behaviour. yes beeing white is better in west, but why only looking for white female ?
lol women don’t have to even look white mate they can be aboriginal and get dick

also online dating as always is skewed

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, HumidVent, Chadelite and 2 others
i eyebrow mog your frauded eyebrow liner whitou blondou seetacy
Mine are more low set and Hunter-ish
Yours is like rock leee from naruto

• JFL
lol women don’t have to even look white mate they can be aboriginal and get dick

also online dating as always is skewed
yes women, modern ones, in hypergamy have skyrocket smv, and dating apps are seriously not reality to a good extent, my whole IRL experience and friends one is denying it.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3526
  • +1
Oh look, another curry/race thread with 100 replies.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649, LordGodcat, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
very few full curries that are considered gl, guys like sendhil ramamurthy
View attachment 316751View attachment 316752

Then there is this guy, but he is half white. after a gen or two of mixing, curries will look completely white
View attachment 316753View attachment 316754View attachment 316756

Sendhil mogs Tsh by like half a PSL point at most. They’re pretty close in terms of looks. Also Tsh is slightly lighter than Sendhil. I honestly don’t think Sendhil will do that well on Tinder either. A few years ago in Australia a South Indian — like Tsh and Sendhil — appeared on a game show. He went viral in the area due to his looks. Twitter in the relevant areas was exploding, etc. The dude is pretty good looking indeed. Like 5.5 PSL. But guess what happened when I ran a tinder experiment on him in my area (near Toronto Canada)? Same thing as here pretty much. After 24+ hours of running the experiment, he got 6 likes and 4 matches. And all 4 matches were subhumans. Here’s the guy by the way:

Attachments

• D3ABDE5B-63BF-497D-907F-19D5662EE2A2.jpeg
    D3ABDE5B-63BF-497D-907F-19D5662EE2A2.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 0B8502E2-ED67-498B-9692-B48974BB126F.jpeg
    0B8502E2-ED67-498B-9692-B48974BB126F.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 61
  • AD53455A-3666-4927-9E12-805792B643CE.jpeg
    AD53455A-3666-4927-9E12-805792B643CE.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 57
  • E074EE00-3EB3-4259-B680-7AF98F270433.jpeg
    E074EE00-3EB3-4259-B680-7AF98F270433.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 3B9C4F23-91FB-40C9-A0EF-1BAE0AD627FC.jpeg
    3B9C4F23-91FB-40C9-A0EF-1BAE0AD627FC.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 62
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vain786, diggbicc, Deleted member 3526 and 1 other person
Sendhil mogs Tsh by like half a PSL point at most. They’re pretty close in terms of looks. Also Tsh is slightly lighter than Sendhil. I honestly don’t think Sendhil will do that well on Tinder either. A few years ago in Australia a South Indian — like Tsh and Sendhil — appeared on a game show. He went viral in the area due to his looks. Twitter in the relevant areas was exploding, etc. The dude is pretty good looking indeed. Like 5.5 PSL. But guess what happened when I ran a tinder experiment on him in my area (near Toronto Canada)? Same thing as here pretty much. After 24+ hours of running the experiment, he got 6 likes and 4 matches. And all 4 matches were subhumans. Here’s the guy by the way:
Odd, in some pics he could fraud mulatto

he has a really bad phenotype and coloring

• +1
Ye this guy got viral on Twitter
Further proof tinder\= irl

Sendhil mogs Tsh by like half a PSL point at most. They’re pretty close in terms of looks
nah bro not even close, sendhil mogs tsh by a lot, he has insane harmony, TSH has an aharmonious face. Sendhil has literal white bitches say the only reason they watched the show was because he was in it, even a good number of women said his Indian accent was sexy JFL.
Imagine being so gl that women find a curry accent cute :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 1942 and Deleted member 3043
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
I think 5 psl curries should just try get holes irl, because when these holes are on tinder they will look at the white chad they can get and think that is a better option

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649, diggbicc and Deleted member 3043
nah bro not even close, sendhil mogs tsh by a lot, he has insane harmony, TSH has an aharmonious face. Sendhil has literal white bitches say the only reason they watched the show was because he was in it, even a good number of women said his Indian accent was sexy JFL.
i mean, tinder is not a good experiment for GL ethnics with bad pheno on average from what i can tell IRL.

he has a really bad phenotype and coloring

yeah he does. Even worse than Tsh’s. But Tsh’s pheno and coloring is still pretty bad. The thing about Tsh, this dude, and Sendhil is: their phenotype and coloring fucks them over. No bones for their pheno and coloring.

To see if its his race, run it again with a lighter skinned version. Thats the only real way to test
FA0AA11C BAB8 44A4 997C FE2CE8950BA6

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 3043
yeah he does. Even worse than Tsh’s. But Tsh’s pheno and coloring is still pretty bad. The thing about Tsh, this dude, and Sendhil is: their phenotype and coloring fucks them over. No bones for their pheno and coloring.
Nothing can save shitskin apart from bleaching your skin.

To see if its his race, run it again with a lighter skinned version. Thats the only real way to testView attachment 316782
he is not really gl we have to change : nose, enhance eye area, and change lips, it's a whole pheno removal that it will be tbh

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill and Deleted member 4671
OP , should try this in chadstralia, cos i live there i wanna see how broooootal it is for 5psl curries

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 1942
psl 4 white incel has more smv. Women are racist af. It is what it is. You don’t see this much disparity in racial preference when it comes to men choosing women.

Cope a shiny turdis still a sinky turd
While a dirty gold bar is still a gold bar

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4671
he is not really gl we have to change : nose, enhance eye area, and change lips, it's a whole pheno removal that it will be tbh
stroma as well, it will halo him like hell

Attachments

• 18C3864C-8D4B-4358-A416-FC4ECB8DC101.jpeg
    18C3864C-8D4B-4358-A416-FC4ECB8DC101.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 38BBB026-83D7-445B-B327-EE77E8D81BEB.jpeg
    38BBB026-83D7-445B-B327-EE77E8D81BEB.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 45
  • DFFEB905-EE7A-49CE-8E37-9040A5F6B802.jpeg
    DFFEB905-EE7A-49CE-8E37-9040A5F6B802.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 7349B969-2844-43BC-9DB5-EC192BB13FD4.jpeg
    7349B969-2844-43BC-9DB5-EC192BB13FD4.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 55
  • +1
Its just to see how much race has an effect, a lighter skinned version could pass a spanish. If he still gets no matches then it wasnt his race that was having an effect

• +1
Running the experiment in a major Canadian city right by Toronto. Been running it for the past 7 hours now. He’s only gotten 10 likes so far and 3 matches. Pretty underwhelming considering he’s like 5.5-6 PSL as a curry. Before him today I ran an experiment on Zach Cox. He got 100 likes in 35 minutes or so (I timed it). Prior to that (also today) I ran an experiment on Thom Strijd. He got 100 likes in an hour or so (didn’t time it but it was something like that). Third experiment of the day is on Tsh and these are the results so far (7 hours in). Will update tomorrow.

I think this indian guy is a PSL 6 india, but Zach Cox and Tom Strijd are 7 PSL at least.

you should have used a more attractive indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 3043

That doesn’t mean much to be honest. Like look at the other South Indian I posted. White Australian bitches were going crazy over him after seeing him on the game show. He went viral. Twitter exploded. But he flopped hard on Tinder despite all that. I’ll run a Tinder experiment on Sendhil (not sure how “known” he is) soon. His coloring failos him HARD.

• +1
its pointless phenotype won't change which matter the most
the best he can do is fixing his over tier soft features, and trying to get few tones whiter, more than that it will look uncanny
Its just to see how much race has an effect, a lighter skinned version could pass a spanish. If he still gets no matches then it wasnt his race that was having an effect
yes true.
That doesn’t mean much to be honest. Like look at the other South Indian I posted. White Australian bitches were going crazy over him after seeing him on the game show. He went viral. Twitter exploded. But he flopped hard on Tinder despite all that. I’ll run a Tinder experiment on Sendhil (not sure how “known” he is) soon. His coloring failos him HARD.
how many likes you got on your own face ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
I think this indian guy is a PSL 6 india, but Zach Cox and Tom Strijd are 7 PSL at least.

for sure but I’m still surprised that this 6 PSL Indian is flopping on Tinder.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 3526
Update: Nearly 9 hours into the experiment now. Still at 10 likes and 3 matches from before.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and turkproducer

Use salludon
Update: Nearly 9 hours into the experiment now. Still at 10 likes and 3 matches from before.
Use salludon pics from insta day he is Arab tho

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3526, diggbicc and 1 other person
Use salludon
he will slay but he doesnt even ahve fucking dravidian pheno, op should change his location to australia cunt we have so many chads here.

• JFL
@streege like 5-10 likes with 0-5 subhuman matches after a day of running it usually. But I haven’t ran one on myself in a while.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 3043
Run the experiment with this indian guy
Iu

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadelite, Deleted member 3526 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526