BRUTAL RACE PILL: Tsh tinder experiment

Is skin whitening not cope? Any info in that?
a bit it will work, you will never be white, but a tone whiter is still good.If you apply 2x a day kojic acid as you as you apply in the long run your skin will be a tone or two whiter.

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
a bit it will work, you will never be white, but a tone whiter is still good.If you apply 2x a day kojic acid as you as you apply in the long run your skin will be a tone or two whiter.
You did it too? Or anyone here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i did it and yes it works as long as you apply it on a daily basis. if you stop you'll get back your skin color in the long run.

• +1
look at my avi, this is the result of whitemaxxing for a short period of time

it works as long as you know wht you're doing

• +1
look at my avi, this is the result of whitemaxxing for a short period of time

it works as long as you know wht you're doing
You have any before afters bro?

Brutal race and phenotype pill

he’s the guy Gut was talking about? Isn’t he full Indian?
Yeah I'm full indian and have done really well when I spoofed to Toronto.

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent and Deleted member 3043
And people question why i make posts about praising white people and wishing to be white

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 649 and Deleted member 3043
psl 4 white incel has more smv. Women are racist af. It is what it is. You don’t see this much disparity in racial preference when it comes to men choosing women.
Indians just have dogshit representation in western media. Feels bad tbh. And women care a lot about how they look socially.
only white women prefer their own race though
Black women too
The competition in the GTA is legit gutter trash, especially on tinder.

Are you saying tinder is less competitive in Toronto?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, HumidVent, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
Yeah I'm full indian and have done really well when I spoofed to Toronto.

Do you also show pictures of your body (exposed) in these tinder experiments you run on yourself? If so, have you ever tried running with pictures of just your face? And how did it go?

Do you also show pictures of your body (exposed) in these tinder experiments you run on yourself? If so, have you ever tried running with pictures of just your face? And how did it go?
I always have like one body shot in there, but profile is always face alone.

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent and Deleted member 3043
I always have like one body shot in there, but profile is always face alone.

I see. I still think that body shot, despite not being the first picture, would skew the results. You should try running an experiment on yourself using face pictures only and see how differently you do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Why is it considered racist to prefer your own kind?
That Indian slayer can slay Indians.

OP do experiment in India

justice for Curry chad

I still don’t like curries tho

someone do an experiment in australia

over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 3043
psl 4 white incel has more smv. Women are racist af. It is what it is. You don’t see this much disparity in racial preference when it comes to men choosing women.
Turk mogs
Morocco mogs
Cope

TamilDravidianBulls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pakis

They are Robust , dark skinned and high testosterone slayers
That Indian slayer can slay Indians.

OP do experiment in India

justice for Curry chad

I still don’t like curries tho
It's over for him ran experiment for 2 days 0 matches

Last edited:
Why the fuck did you make his name 'Vardan'?

Makes it sounds like he's fresh off the boat.

Literallt Canada is filled with fob Indians.

Give him a western name I guarantee he'll do better.

Also social max him. Put him in pictures with cool looking people.

He would do fine in Australia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
F599E53C 3AF7 44EC B034 846CA2B12A84
Fuark got these matches within 6hrs in Toronto and this guy mogs me facially to oblivion. Got superliked a couple times as well. I guess my pheno is not as bad as I make it to be.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Totally agreed. Though I will say, I did expect Tsh to perform somewhat decent considering he’s a pretty high PSL curry. I’d rate him around 5.75 PSL, so well above average. But so far, 7 hours in, his results are pretty shit.
I did a tinder experiment on myself in a small city in northern Canada and I got 15 matches within 12 hours , most were hot too . PHENO IS EVERYTHING jfl . I’ll pm the details if u want

with that long midface he would be incel even if he was white

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Not surprised, but in his own words he did really damn well in other locations , esp Poland. This was years ago on lookism net when he was active. He himself confirmed doing piss poor on tinder in Australia and New Zealand, but after some mental maxxing advice from slayers did fairly well irl in his home country of New Zealand.

I would like to see some experiments in other countries in Eastern Europe and russia and Finland and norway and germany and frame. Doing everything would be hard, so probably Poland, russia, and Finland is ideal.

I think his last post before he deleted account was moving to Australia and continuing to gymcel. He also got some slim white becky girlfriend , probably like HTB.

• +1
race doesnt matter

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
Running the experiment in a major Canadian city right by Toronto. Been running it for the past 7 hours now. He’s only gotten 10 likes so far and 3 matches. Pretty underwhelming considering he’s like 5.5-6 PSL as a curry. Before him today I ran an experiment on Zach Cox. He got 100 likes in 35 minutes or so (I timed it). Prior to that (also today) I ran an experiment on Thom Strijd. He got 100 likes in an hour or so (didn’t time it but it was something like that). Third experiment of the day is on Tsh and these are the results so far (7 hours in). Will update tomorrow.
Even with high PSL must have good pictures

@Blackgymmax Thank you for tagging me in this.

Bro, without a shadow of doubt in my mind, IF this guy's location was set to Alabama, Arkansas, or any other backwards rural place in America, he'd get more likes.

Toronto women are brutally racist against ethnics, even ethnic women in Toronto are brutally racist against their own men.

The issue is that most Canadian men are subhuman looking, while at the same time there's a higher than expected concentration of chadlite+ dudes in Toronto.

Guys here cope about muh psl in Toronto. Lol, psl doesn't work in this retarded city. Toronto is such a degenerate, godless, hedonistic, and expensive city, that its over for most of us.

@Blackgymmax you're easily 5.25 PSL, and you would nearly SLAY in Montreal. Move there

• +1
@Blackgymmax Thank you for tagging me in this.

Bro, without a shadow of doubt in my mind, IF this guy's location was set to Alabama, Arkansas, or any other backwards rural place in America, he'd get more likes.

Toronto women are brutally racist against ethnics, even ethnic women in Toronto are brutally racist against their own men.

The issue is that most Canadian men are subhuman looking, while at the same time there's a higher than expected concentration of chadlite+ dudes in Toronto.

Guys here cope about muh psl in Toronto. Lol, psl doesn't work in this retarded city. Toronto is such a degenerate, godless, hedonistic, and expensive city, that its over for most of us.

@Blackgymmax you're easily 5.25 PSL, and you would nearly SLAY in Montreal. Move there
Immigration prob nuked curry smv to death

This is not good.

The competition in the GTA is legit gutter trash, especially on tinder. The fact that foids overlooked him only proves even further that Indians have a severe SMV penalty.

I’m not surprised either. It’s customary for people here to make fun of curries. A city near Toronto that is made up of mostly curries (Brampton) is constantly made fun of on Toronto social media. Despite it being a rich low crime city OFC

It’s over. To slay as a curry you legit need a NON SHITSKIN PHENO. You need to be North Indian. South Indians who are dark will never slay here. Unless they’re prettyboy maxxed and tall
Most curries in Canada are North Indian so cope even harder.

Muh North Indians don't have shitskin pheno

Bump for shit colored non black ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Bump for browns