Brutal reality for Western Men

Mewton

Mewton

Harmony >> PSL
Even if you ascend and managed to slay, This is a phase at some point us all really will go through. There will be that one girl that really sticks on our mind. It's absolutely brutal.
Not to remind how easier the girl will move on unlike you

The only solution to avoid this really is the traditional marriage system where you basically lock down with one and spend the rest of your life together. I know this idea doesn't sit well with some but idk man its just a no win either way for us

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, noodlelover and whiteislandpill
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Low T

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton
I dated the love of my life like six years ago, for two years total. Then I had to move because of my job. I was in the military so I didn't have a choice.

She stopped responding to me a few months after that. And now has another boyfriend.

I've briefly dated and hooked up with other girls, though not in a few years... or couple years... I don't really know. I've been slowly getting over her, and it's fading. Every couple years it's not as bad as it was.

She was by far the most attractive, most wonderful all around person I've ever met.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton and Sny
Even if you ascend and managed to slay, This is a phase at some point us all really will go through. There will be that one girl that really sticks on our mind. It's absolutely brutal.
Not to remind how easier the girl will move on unlike you

The only solution to avoid this really is the traditional marriage system where you basically lock down with one and spend the rest of your life together. I know this idea doesn't sit well with some but idk man its just a no win either way for us
Bro ur clearly 11 years old we al had a first crush get over it momo

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton