Brutal Rejection by the Girl I had my first kiss with

RealNinja

RealNinja

Platinum
Last night at a football game, everyone was tipsy. With looksmaxxing I ascended from fat subhuman to high MTN, so as a college freshman I had never kissed anybody. I told this to the girls I was standing with in the bleachers and one girl volunteered to give me my first kiss. As I was leaving the game, she was tagging behind me and feeling up the muscles on my back shoulders and arms. I was leaving the stadium for an after party but I thought for sure I had it locked in. I text her on Instagram today and this happens

IMG 6131

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What the fuck is wrong with women? Shes like an LTB. I’m not that upset about it, just confused

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and thecel
little nigga got left on read that's crazy

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, psychomandible, toji. and 2 others
"Pretty good hbu"
Foids being clones of each other example #72612

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, RealNinja and thecel
Last night at a football game, everyone was tipsy. With looksmaxxing I ascended from fat subhuman to high MTN, so as a college freshman I had never kissed anybody. I told this to the girls I was standing with in the bleachers and one girl volunteered to give me my first kiss. As I was leaving the game, she was tagging behind me and feeling up the muscles on my back shoulders and arms. I was leaving the stadium for an after party but I thought for sure I had it locked in. I text her on Instagram today and this happens

View attachment 3208165

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What the fuck is wrong with women? Shes like an LTB. I’m not that upset about it, just confused
little nigga got left on read that's crazy
dnr + i fucked both ur moms

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
mirin the confidence to just tell a bunch of foids you never kissed anyone

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Klasik616, psychomandible and thecel