Brutal rejection from drug raver girl.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Just came home from the date at her house. Got brutally rejected when I asked if I can stay over.

ill be incel for life, because i am ltn with klinefelter.

Jfl if you think a normie wouldve been rejected after chatting for 2 weeks, being invited to her place, having 6 drinks. Chatting and being touchy for 4 hours

Nahhhhhh

Ill never date women in my life again. Pure disappointment.

Finally thought i had a decent girl, vibed hard in rave culture and drugs use. And STILL rejected.

Over

I have no energy for this shit anymore.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Marsik, 5.5psl and 17 others
This is why you shouldn’t fraud your pics

Maybe she thought you looked hotter in pics if she invited you to her place but didn’t let you slay

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, ReadBooksEveryday and MoggerGaston
was it this one brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
This is why you shouldn’t fraud your pics

Maybe she thought you looked hotter in pics if she invited you to her place but didn’t let you slay
I am so fucking ugly. Without frauded pics i wouldnt even get a single match.

Its so fucking over for me. Why did god make me this ugly.

All I have is
IMG 20230913 000325

To cope.

Fuck life

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsik, Manletmachine, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 4 others
was it this one brutal

Yes....

😥

• So Sad
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Be glad you got rejected. Drug raver females are disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: LongForgotten

All I have is
View attachment 2542739

To cope.

Fuck life
You’re not ugly you’re very low trust looking tho which is bad
Just approach girls at raves some prob like your look

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and MoggerGaston

Nothing feels worse than losing a girl you can actually connect with, since they are effectively rarier than Stacies. There are tons of good looking girls and a quick trip to a concert, club, or dating app will have them come out in droves. But to find a girl with something going on beyond being a girl is nigh impossible to figure out right away.

You KNOW that given even just a week or two of being together you could be set for life, but she doesn't even give you that time. And worse still, by the time the next perfect girl rolls up by sheer luck, you're still reeling from the loss of the last and lose your second wind in the heat of emotion...

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, lightskinbengali and MoggerGaston
it's over for us ugly overly feminine klinefeltercels bro

img_20230730_192942-jpg.2499291

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine, ReadBooksEveryday, MoggerGaston and 2 others
You’re not ugly you’re very low trust looking tho which is bad
Just approach girls at raves some prob like your look
I have 0 interest in girls at raves. I go there to dance and enjoy myself, not to TORTURE myself by trying to get with women. (which reject you 9/10 times)

I did that for a LONG time. When I was going to normie clubs, normie events. I would hit on girls all the time, and I would HATE MYSELF when I failed and didn't slay.

noo no no man.

that time is over. I am not going back into that pit of despair again.

Raving is what I do for LEISURE. for RELAXING.

I pick events where I LOVE THE MUSIC. I do drugs to feel amazing here. Then I dance and enjoy the vibes.
Ain't gonna ruin any of that by having my focus on girls.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision, bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 7580
View attachment 2542744

Nothing feels worse than losing a girl you can actually connect with, since they are effectively rarier than Stacies. There are tons of good looking girls and a quick trip to a concert, club, or dating app will have them come out in droves. But to find a girl with something going on beyond being a girl is nigh impossible to figure out right away.

You KNOW that given even just a week or two of being together you could be set for life, but she doesn't even give you that time. And worse still, by the time the next perfect girl rolls up by sheer luck, you're still reeling from the loss of the last and lose your second wind in the heat of emotion...

View attachment 2542749
This exactly.

I had another failed date last friday. But it was with a girl I didn't really connect with or care about.

This girl I have been talking to for weeks. Vibing hard on similar lifestyles, personality, vibe, everything.

It's like you say, i fucking KNOW we would love eachother. But she doesn't give me the fucking chance to socialize with her.

fuck this gay life man.

male hetero-sexuality is the biggest fucking joke there is. It's a CURSE. Pure torture

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and bishōnenmaxxer
it's over for us ugly overly feminine klinefeltercels bro

img_20230730_192942-jpg.2499291
I look at that picture and the first thing I think is: "I look pretty good"

But then I realize that women think I am fucking DISGUSTING. This CLEARLY evident from the fact that I have ZERO dating success.

And that most guys think the same (since they are simps and copy whatever opinion the local women have).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Splinter901, Allornothing, bishōnenmaxxer and 1 other person
I look at that picture and the first thing I think is: "I look pretty good"

But then I realize that women think I am fucking DISGUSTING. This CLEARLY evident from the fact that I have ZERO dating success.

And that most guys think the same (since they are simps and copy whatever opinion the local women have).
I sympathize with everything you're saying. However, women don't invite you over to their house if they think you're disgusting. Assuming this isn't a huge LARP, I can tell you're mentalcel as fuck. That is repulsive to women.

I remember I had a date with this Calvin Klein model. This really happened. It lasted like 30 minutes and she kicked me out and when I left I was like "I know you're just kicking me out because of this," and I gestured at my face. And she gave me this look like "What the fuck are you talking about?"

She probably wouldn't let you stay over because she started suspecting you're the type of dude who says shit like this "ill be incel for life, because i am ltn with klinefelter." on an incel forum. You're kidding yourself if you think that doesn't matter to women. "But, but, what about all the 13 year old incels who told me that's bluepilled nonsense!?!?"

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Clown Show and MoggerGaston
How do you have klinefelter you don't have jt prob ably

• So Sad
I sympathize with everything you're saying. However, women don't invite you over to their house if they think you're disgusting. Assuming this isn't a huge LARP, I can tell you're mentalcel as fuck. That is repulsive to women.

I remember I had a date with this Calvin Klein model. This really happened. It lasted like 30 minutes and she kicked me out and when I left I was like "I know you're just kicking me out because of this," and I gestured at my face. And she gave me this look like "What the fuck are you talking about?"

She probably wouldn't let you stay over because she started suspecting you're the type of dude who says shit like this "ill be incel for life, because i am ltn with klinefelter." on an incel forum. You're kidding yourself if you think that doesn't matter to women. "But, but, what about all the 13 year old incels who told me that's bluepilled nonsense!?!?"
Ur stuck in 2018.

By now we have already figured out that women dont have personality detectors that can detect the shit i write on an anonymous internet forum. Or anything else for that matter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Clown Show
How do you have klinefelter you don't have jt prob ably
My body looks subhuman.

Ive been told my body is shaped like a 'shit brickhouse' before.

Its klinefelter

Wait so what actually happened? You went over and then what? Like did she seem disinterested from the start? Did you get to fuck or did you try and she rejected??

• +1
Wait so what actually happened? You went over and then what? Like did she seem disinterested from the start? Did you get to fuck or did you try and she rejected??
we drank wine, played with her cats, shared some music, and then a lot of talking mostly.

towards the end of the night we sitting really close together, and touching each other all the time while talking. It was a pretty good time tbh.

Then I told her I had to leave to catch the last train home, or I could sleep over at her place.

She got uncomfortable and told me I should leave.

Over

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and WishIwasChico
we drank wine, played with her cats, shared some music, and then a lot of talking mostly.

towards the end of the night we sitting really close together, and touching each other all the time while talking. It was a pretty good time tbh.

Then I told her I had to leave to catch the last train home, or I could sleep over at her place.

Over
So you didn’t even try to make a move on her then moan that you didn’t fuck? :lul: :lul: :lul:

Over
You not making a move probably turned her drier than the Sahara desert and made you look beta and a cuck.

Wtf was you thinking this forum never fails to surprise me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33826 and Manletmachine
So you didn’t even try to make a move on her then moan that you didn’t fuck? :lul: :lul: :lul:
You not making a move probably turned her drier than the Sahara desert and made you look beta and a cuck.

over for my

It never feels good to make a move for me tbh. And I am not going to force it like some unhinged autist.

I will never date again

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
over for my

It never feels good to make a move for me tbh. And I am not going to force it like some unhinged autist.

I will never date again
Bhai I fucked a girl last night we went for drinks then to her place and in her bedroom. Anyways, she was acting super distant on the bed like on the edge and on her phone and then she started saying ‘I’m so tired’
I was like ‘fuck it’s over…’
Then she said ‘I’m so bored’ so I just thought cuck it and pulled her in and started kissing her and guess what?

She legit smirked and wrapped her legs around me.

She was legit testing me to see if I’d take charge and be a man.

You should’ve done the same nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine

He lives in neggerlands + slavcel (2nd class citizen). He could've been put into a cell if he did anything over the top (that's according to her).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsik, Manletmachine, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
Bhai I fucked a girl last night we went for drinks then to her place and in her bedroom. Anyways, she was acting super distant on the bed like on the edge and on her phone and then she started saying ‘I’m so tired’
I was like ‘fuck it’s over…’
Then she said ‘I’m so bored’ so I just thought cuck it and pulled her in and started kissing her and guess what?

She legit smirked and wrapped her legs around me.

She was legit testing me to see if I’d take charge and be a man.

You should’ve done the same nigga
you were already in her bedroom. It's not the same as my situation bro.
she rejected me when I told her I could sleep over at her place, before we reached the bedroom

Always chad who gets every single ioi from girls telling some LTN with klinefelter like me that 'u should've taken charge bro'.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and WishIwasChico
you were already in her bedroom. It's not the same as my situation bro.
she rejected me when I told her I could sleep over at her place, before we reached the bedroom

Always chad who gets every single ioi from girls telling some LTN with klinefelter like me that 'u should've taken charge bro'.
She invited you over though and you were vibinf??

He lives in neggerlands + slavcel (2nd class citizen). He could've been put into a cell if he did anything over the top (that's according to her).
I don't care about prison and it's unlikely you will get sent there unless you persist and physically assault her.

But yeah, chadderlands combined with me being a racially discriminated minority here (slavcel) basically makes it pointless to even try dating tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
She invited you over though and you were vibinf??
it was a first-date man. And yeah we were vibing.

But I still got rejected (personality can never compensate for looks)

Just came home from the date at her house. Got brutally rejected when I asked if I can stay over.

ill be incel for life, because i am ltn with klinefelter.

Jfl if you think a normie wouldve been rejected after chatting for 2 weeks, being invited to her place, having 6 drinks. Chatting and being touchy for 4 hours

Nahhhhhh

Ill never date women in my life again. Pure disappointment.

Finally thought i had a decent girl, vibed hard in rave culture and drugs use. And STILL rejected.

Over

I have no energy for this shit anymore.
I had few pathetic dates in my life which lead to nothing. No enthusiasm from the girl, no reciprocity, nothing. They reject me only to end up with some dumber but taller dude
the dark knight batman GIF

I have listened to Chad's advice several times and went in for a kiss and they just turn their heads, literally happened several times
3631034 1694113961466

I am severely sexually deprived for a lifetime, I am afraid that I am going to do really bad things out of despair...
3745513 4x

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik, Manletmachine and MoggerGaston
I had few pathetic dates in my life which lead to nothing. No enthusiasm from the girl, no reciprocity, nothing. They reject me only to end up with some dumber but taller dude
the dark knight batman GIF
I am usually pretty good at conversations on first-dates. We laugh a lot and there's reciprocity in conversation, engagement. Because I have good social skills.

I have listened to Chad's advice several times and went in for a kiss and they just turn their heads, literally happened several times
View attachment 2543405
Then exactly this. I did make-out with her briefly and she didn't turn her head. But it was clearly 'forced' from my side and she quickly stopped me. Made it clear that I didn't stand a chance.
I am severely sexually deprived for a lifetime, I am afraid that I am going to do really bad things out of despair...
View attachment 2543410
:feelscry:

• Hmm...

All I have is
View attachment 2542739

To cope.

Fuck life
that shit looks so fucking good i need to numb my fucking lips and gums with some rn FUCK YOU NIGGA AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

• Hmm...
If this had been something that actually happened and not this Chad making fun of incels, I knew this is what would it would have been (had it been a real story).

She invited him over for sex and this nigga just sat there talking to her for 6 hours. I know because I've done it myself. And then she invited me back over the next day like "my dad's not going to be home tomorrow..." And I still didn't get it!

• Hmm...
If this had been something that actually happened and not this Chad making fun of incels, I knew this is what would it would have been (had it been a real story).

She invited him over for sex and this nigga just sat there talking to her for 6 hours. I know because I've done it myself. And then she invited me back over the next day like "my dad's not going to be home tomorrow..." And I still didn't get it!
When she didnt want me to sleep over, we even talked about sex and she said she was uncomfortable with it, etc.

Maybe listen to the story im telling (dating life of LTN) instead of making shit up

When she didnt want me to sleep over, we even talked about sex and she said she was uncomfortable with it, etc.

Maybe listen to the story im telling (dating life of LTN) instead of making shit up
Cope. She's currently getting dicked down by a 5'6 Indian janitor who didn't wait 6 hours to make a move.

She probably wanted you to grab her by the throat and pushh her up against the wall the moment you walked through the door.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33826, 5.5psl, SoundnVision and 3 others

you shouldn't have said i have to go. u probably would've just ended up staying over and fucking naturally

• JFL
Cope. She's currently getting dicked down by a 5'6 Indian janitor who didn't wait 6 hours to make a move.

She probably wanted you to grab her by the throat and pushh her up against the wall the moment you walked through the door.
Maybe, we will never know

Idk bout the janitor tho

you shouldn't have said i have to go. u probably would've just ended up staying over and fucking naturally
These women are cold blooded as hell man.

They will kick you out of your house and ill have to sleep under the nearest bridge for the night, waiting for the first train home

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
RAPE HER!!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH IS E FUCKING NOUGH!!!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and TUSSELEIF
I got rejected by a rave druggy girl the other day on imsg. Wasnt that srs but these girls lowkey actually hurt lmao

• +1
Why tf are women like this? Do they really think wine evenings aren’t gonna lead to anything? They are so fucking manipulative too. They show interest, smile, touch, and then brutally reject or ghost you the next moment

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, uglysub8male and MoggerGaston
Here we go again.

• So Sad

shit got deep fast......

Where are these girls

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and MoggerGaston
Why tf are women like this? Do they really think wine evenings aren’t gonna lead to anything? They are so fucking manipulative too. They show interest, smile, touch, and then brutally reject or ghost you the next moment
It's actually insane.

We've been flirting through WhatsApp for weeks prior.

Then at the date itself on Thursday. We vibed pretty good, always had something to talk about, and from about halfway onwards, the touch barrier was clearly broken as we leaning into each other, touching each other as we were talking, etc.

It's kinda fucked honestly. I under-estimated the manipulative tendencies of old-aged foids. (28yo) Perhaps this was my biggest mistake in all of this after-all.

Never date women older than 21yo.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
shit got deep fast......

Where are these girls
chad's bedroom unfortunately.

And then we get to pick them up after they are finally done with their 'abusive exes'.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and bishōnenmaxxer
chad's bedroom unfortunately.

And then we get to pick them up after they are finally done with their 'abusive exes'.
Chads need to go on Monogamy and life will be easier for all of us

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, MoggerGaston and bishōnenmaxxer
Chads need to go on Monogamy and life will be easier for all of us
Chads should be killed tbh. That's probably what happened in the jungle when one guy was taking too many girls for himself.
Incels would pile up on him.

Chads back then knew they couldn't take too many women, because they would get killed.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and NationalWarrior
Chads should be killed tbh. That's probably what happened in the jungle when one guy was taking too many girls for himself.
Incels would pile up on him.

Chads back then knew they couldn't take too many women, because they would get killed.
Monogamy is the answer.