Brutal reminder on the bus today

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
So riding the bus will introduce you to some crazy characters. For example one time there was this woman that got into a conversation with a crazy on the bus by mistake. and for some reason the woman kept looking at me randomly and making eye contact and not breaking it for several seconds.

But anyways, today something even more brutal happened. Saw a young man in his mid 20s early 30s, tall, medium build kinda flabby, tall, easily 6ft. 6'1. He looked sort of rednecky, he has that slightly curled hair and a hat and he was with a woman. The woman had to be in her late mid 40s early 50s and had that thinning hair and meth features. at first i thought it was his mom and then they started leaning on one another and sharing the same music ear phone. It was -kind of cute- in a way. They seemed happy (but they were probably high and ride their bus back to section 8 and scream at each other). I didn't know what i was looking at but it was another brutal reminder that it's OVER for men in 2021.

That's what awaits average, tall men. dating someone twice their age that looked like they had a history of drug and alcohol abuse. I mean, to be fair they both looked like they were from a halfway house but the guy was young and tall. He wasn't fit or in shape just kinda "normal" build.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 5786
damn. thanks for reminding us of the reminder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fras, LooksJourney, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
Don't need to mention him being tall, its useless. All i see outside is gymmaxed 5'8-5'9 guys with handsome face structure slaying. Take the facepill

• +1
Reactions: .👽., LooksJourney, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Don't need to mention him being tall, its useless. All i see outside is gymmaxed 5'8-5'9 guys with handsome face structure slaying. Take the facepill
Luckily I’m 5’8 so I’m in the idea height range.
Whenever I’m out and I see 6ft people I laugh at their subhumanity. I almost feel sorry for them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, fjor2096, gamma and 3 others
Average guy is with average woman, women are obsessed with dating their looksmatch. If it’s over for you and you think you’re average, bad news you’re actually ugly instead (or autistic)

imagine using a literal methhead as an example of this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fras and Deleted member 4614
lol nah, they rather have someone better in general but u can def date ur looksmatch generally.
No, trust me. Most of them want to be mogged in life and status and shit, almost none of them want to be mogged in aesthetics. that’s not to say they won’t drop their panties for chad in a heartbeat, but they’re constantly thinking about whether they mog, he mogs or they’re even, and they want to be even (they don’t want to mog unless it’s a betabux situation, because they want the best available that doesn’t make them look like dogshit in comparison)

the only time you’ll really hear a normie talking about a looksmatch (different terminology obviously) is when it’s a girl you’re dating and she’s talking about you being her looksmatch.

the only time it MAYBE works differently is if she’s ugly and she wants to date up to normie, but average levels and up it’s generally what I said. As a general rule men want to date up and women want to date sideways

Last edited:
No, trust me. Most of them want to be mogged in life and status and shit, almost none of them want to be mogged in aesthetics. that’s not to say they won’t drop their panties for chad in a heartbeat, but they’re constantly thinking about whether they mog, he mogs or they’re even, and they want to be even (they don’t want to mog unless it’s a betabux situation, because they want the best available that doesn’t make them look like dogshit in comparison)

the only time you’ll really hear a normie talking about a looksmatch (different terminology obviously) is when it’s a girl you’re dating and she’s talking about you being her looksmatch.

the only time it MAYBE works differently is if she’s ugly and she wants to date up to normie, but average levels and up it’s generally what I said. As a general rule men want to date up and women want to date sideways

Not what I see once these females are past college age. Most of the looksmatching is done by then and the looks hypergamy is real. Catch yourself single in the mid 20s and you better bring something else to the table if you are a non-Chadlite looksmatch with these females. And that is even with their fakeup raising their looks above what it really is..

Not what I see once these females are past college age. Most of the looksmatching is done by then and the looks hypergamy is real. Catch yourself single in the mid 20s and you better bring something else to the table if you are a non-Chadlite looksmatch with these females. And that is even with their fakeup raising their looks above what it really is..
hypergamy is a myth created by narcy uglies/normies who want to explain how they can be "chadlites" but still unsuccessful with women, it's fantasy, the truth is it's just a misrating (barring outliers.)

if a woman has to settle down in her 30s she's just going to betabuxx a guy she mogs, if she can manage it, many of them end up as cat ladies instead.

99% of couples are looksmatched and you can notice that going outside at any point in time, it is what it is, average women are with average men.

hypergamy is a myth created by narcy uglies/normies who want to explain how they can be "chadlites" but still unsuccessful with women, it's fantasy, the truth is it's just a misrating (barring outliers.)

if a woman has to settle down in her 30s she's just going to betabuxx a guy she mogs, if she can manage it, many of them end up as cat ladies instead.

99% of couples are looksmatched and you can notice that going outside at any point in time, it is what it is, average women are with average men.

That doesn't apply to someone that finds themselves single in their mid 20s and up. What you are saying is like the bald guy that was already married or in a LTR saying going bald doesn't hurt you with females. Its gotten a lot worse. Many females are bitter their "not settling" strategy isn't working and are just banging higher looks guys in the meantime. I see this all the time when out - 5/10 guys are routinely brutally rejected by 5/10 females and the same with all levels until the guy is a 7/10 or higher.

That doesn't apply to someone that finds themselves single in their mid 20s and up. What you are saying is like the bald guy that was already married or in a LTR saying going bald doesn't hurt you with females. Its gotten a lot worse. Many females are bitter their "not settling" strategy isn't working and are just banging higher looks guys in the meantime. I see this all the time when out - 5/10 guys are routinely brutally rejected by 5/10 females and the same with all levels until the guy is a 7/10 or higher.
fantasy
what you're seeing is either confirmation bias (what you want to see) or you're ass at rating.
5's are with 5's, period, ESPECIALLY in LTR's

5's are not getting brutally rejected by 5's on any regular basis, jfl you go to the club you're gonna see average girls leaving with average guys, just stop bro :lul:
irl chads can leave with a 5 if they want but they can also leave with their own looksmatch if they want (you have no experience if you think otherwise), both happen on a regular basis.

I don't know why incels insist on pretending that being an incel isn't a very specific problem limited only to the lowest tiers (whether that be mentally or physically) and that average guys or even above average guys are struggling, it's just not reality, at all. Stop pushing your problems onto others bro

fantasy
what you're seeing is either confirmation bias (what you want to see) or you're ass at rating.
5's are with 5's, period, ESPECIALLY in LTR's

5's are not getting brutally rejected by 5's on any regular basis, jfl you go to the club you're gonna see average girls leaving with average guys, just stop bro :lul:
irl chads can leave with a 5 if they want but they can also leave with their own looksmatch if they want (you have no experience if you think otherwise), both happen on a regular basis.

I don't know why incels insist on pretending that being an incel isn't a very specific problem limited only to the lowest tiers (whether that be mentally or physically) and that average guys or even above average guys are struggling, it's just not reality, at all. Stop pushing your problems onto others bro

We just disagree then. I say what you are seeing is mostly people who started their LTR prior to leaving college even if they didn't marry until a few years later. An average looking guy caught single after that period is at a huge disadvantage on the dating and the hookup scene. These females at bars and other places many times have no problem initiating the contact (unlike years ago) with a guy higher on the looks scale than them. I cant count how many people I know that approached looksmatches at bars and were rejected and at the same place I would have that same 5/10 female come up to me.

We just disagree then. I say what you are seeing is mostly people who started their LTR prior to leaving college even if they didn't marry until a few years later. An average looking guy caught single after that period is at a huge disadvantage on the dating and the hookup scene. These females at bars and other places many times have no problem initiating the contact (unlike years ago) with a guy higher on the looks scale than them. I cant count how many people I know that approached looksmatches at bars and were rejected and at the same place I would have that same 5/10 female come up to me.
You’re misrating everyone tbh, can almost guarantee it.
Just because she’ll approach Chad doesn’t mean she’ll reject her looksmatch, especially for ltr’s
Average guys can’t really be slayers in general.

any time a guy goes “it’s getting harder out here!!” Chances are very good that he’s narcy and trying to explain how it’s possible that he’s good looking yet unsuccessful with women, big red flag.

any difficulty increase is negligible, to be honest. Like I said, it’s narcy uglies pretending they’re average or up that think the average guy is an incel. It’s not old relationships, anyone who has even the remotest amount of contact with human beings will see average women and average men getting together and splitting up and getting with different average men and women on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Just because she’ll approach Chad doesn’t mean she’ll reject her looksmatch, especially for ltr’s

any time a guy goes “it’s getting harder out here!!” Chances are very good that he’s narcy and trying to explain how it’s possible that he’s good looking yet unsuccessful with women, big red flag.

any difficulty increase is negligible, to be honest. Like I said, it’s narcy uglies pretending they’re average or up that think the average guy is an incel. It’s not old relationships, anyone who has even the remotest amount of contact with human beings will see average women and average men getting together and splitting up and getting with different average men and women on a regular basis.

You guys are crazy i had a chad roomate for few years he was slaying girls meanwhile all other roomates i had never had girls over.
Its over for avg men in the west. I don't even try it so over its particulay a joke to hit on girls if you ain't pretty