BRUTAL SLAVPILL BY A SLAVIC FOID, SLAVS ON SUCIDE WATCH ( ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK)..!

Deleted member 11675

Deleted member 11675

Mistral
Screenshot 355 LI Moment Moment

slavcels on sucide watch, this is what slavic foids think about slav men.

stay strong my dear slavcels.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 15099, Acromegaly_Chad and 29 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 2214 and 8 others
Makes sense. Slavic men are ogres.

315px Ogre

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Darkthrone, Deleted member 15099 and 10 others
slavic foids will literally fck with currys or turk men than fcking with slavic men.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 2214 and 12 others
Indeed that's why it's easier to pick up girls in EE than western Europe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and CursedOne
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Fear, Beetlejuice and 7 others
Is she wrong though lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
When I think about Slavic guys I always picture guys wearing Adidas tracksuits with vodka and cigarettes.

Is she wrong though lol
i think i should goto eastern europe, i will slay there.

eastern euro foids are so good, curry foids stands no chance agaisnt them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Babyblackcarrot, Deleted member 13325 and 2 others
i think i should goto eastern europe, i will slay there.

eastern euro foids are so good, curry foids stands no chance agaisnt them.
What is your pheno?

i want every single slav here to see this

They are just Ogre looking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 13325
Damn. But I am kempt.

@TsarTsar444 thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 6273
Jfl she is most likely Russian, guys there look like shit, but holy shit if you think a curry has a chance, you are extremely delusional
@TsarTsar444 thoughts?
Im a balkan slav and men here mog the East Slavs, not the same pheno or looks at all

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Yuya Moggershima, goat2x and 3 others
Yet Slavic men are less likely to be incel in their own countries than Western Euros or Americans.
It's basically reversed there, women are the ones who need to put efforts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10615, Beetlejuice and 8 others
Yet Slavic men are less likely to be incel in their own countries than Western Euros or Americans.
It's basically reversed there, women are the ones who need to put efforts.
yeah slav men are quite red pilled, most of them never approach a foid or gives them attention.
amazing.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob, Deleted member 15099, Beetlejuice and 2 others
yeah slav men are quite red pilled, most of them never approach a foid or gives them attention.
amazing.
I saw a ton of subhumans with cute girls when I was in Poland

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Its so weird how Eastern European girls are probably the best looking girls you see in the UK but the Eastern European men are all bald in track suits working at a ASDA car wash.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2968 and 5 others
Nah this is just a dumb fucking stereotype

I live in a country which is 30% russian and in an area which is 92% russian.

They dont look much diffrent from other euros, only their mannerism and behaviour is diffrent.

They act cocky, and are very proud people, usually undermining others which why alot of people hate them.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, spongebob, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
Its so weird how Eastern European girls are probably the best looking girls you see in the UK but the Eastern European men are all bald in track suits working at a ASDA car wash.
true, noticed it even in the US.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
no, have you seen me?
yeah and you don’t deserve to be so narcy JFL

stay in ur own country rat, always see u saying some stupid shit like “ill move to turkey or balkans or whatever the fuck”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Albeacho, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
yeah and you don’t deserve to be so narcy JFL

stay in ur own country rat, always see u saying some stupid shit like “ill move to turkey or balkans or whatever the fuck”
no, we all humans are one, i can go where ever the fuck i want, i am not ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and turkproducer
no, we all humans are one, i can go where ever the fuck i want, i am not ugly.
why don’t you stay with your own women lol? do you hate your own race and want to white wash your kids

why don’t you stay with your own women lol? do you hate your own race and want to white wash your kids
because why not? like curry foids fck with whites all the time, why not men do it too specially in cases when they can do it.

i dont mind you dating a curry foid.

because why not? like curry foids fck with whites all the time, why not men do it too specially in cases when they can do it.

i dont mind you dating a curry foid.
interracial dating has many problems and the kids are more likely to have issues. idc about anyone fucking someone’s else’s women or some bullshit like that

you do you though

yep but of near chadpreet status.
artworks-000673188139-tu2qqs-t500x500-jpg.1134305
Cole Phelps would say something.

even if you were a chad whatever, it would mean shit. Slavic people are more racist the more you go East. of course it varies according to people, but you also have a better chance in US, France or UK than in some Central Europe country or Ukraine, Russia.

slavic foids will literally fck with currys or turk men than fcking with slavic men.

literally only a retard living in the West can think of such a delusional thing is true as what you wrote here OP. if its trolling then its not funny, just low iq.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, spongebob, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
even if you were a chad curry, it would mean shit. Slavic people are more racist the more you go East. of course it varies according to people, but you also have a better chance in US, France or UK than in some Central Europe country or Ukraine, Russia.
low iq, western foids are privileged and rich unlike slavic foids.

but you can keep on overdosing on copium

low iq, western foids are privileged and rich unlike slavic foids.

but you can keep on overdosing on copium
Ok, keep believing in the bedtime stories about how a rich ethnic found a wife in small village. Reminder there is no longer any Soviet Union and poverty, typical low iq look from person that has never been farther away from his own country.

you have no money anyway.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, goat2x and turkproducer
inb4 OP discovers that EE's are racist jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Beetlejuice, turkproducer and 2 others
if you are curry you have just as much smv in ee as in western countries maybe even less cuz gypsy failo

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex