brutal thing happened yesterday

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
so yesterday i was in class for the last period for the day and we were setting up tents in outdorr ed and the teacher gave us random paarterners and this 5ft3 uber babyfaced manlet was partnerd up with this disgusting low tier becky who is popular for some reason, she has light blonde hair no eyebrows chubby bulging eyes with the most negative canthal tilt ive ever seen in my life and she told the teacher out loud ' ew i don't want to be paired up with that little boy give me a man' and she was continusley bulliying him and belittleing him throughout the class and everyone was laughing i wanted to smash her subhuman skull in when that happened its fucking sickening i feel so bad for that guy what should i do i think ill say something next time she says something to him anyway just wanted to share that with you guys. what are your guys opinions on this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, PhuccinManlet, Need2Ascend and 10 others
Tell her to look in the mirror and say that the manlet wants a real woman.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 5891 and 6 others
fucking cunt

hope that manlet kicked her head in when class was done

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 5385, wasted and 2 others
brutal man that's how the game works you can't do shit if a female mocks you because of your look the best thing is to stay quiet and just laugh at it but if its a guy just wait for him outside of school or uni and crush his skull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9511, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 10536
so yesterday i was in class for the last period for the day and we were setting up tents in outdorr ed and the teacher gave us random paarterners and this 5ft3 uber babyfaced manlet was partnerd up with this disgusting low tier becky who is popular for some reason, she has light blonde hair no eyebrows chubby bulging eyes with the most negative canthal tilt ive ever seen in my life and she told the teacher out loud ' ew i don't want to be paired up with that little boy give me a man' and she was continusley bulliying him and belittleing him throughout the class and everyone was laughing i wanted to smash her subhuman skull in when that happened its fucking sickening i feel so bad for that guy what should i do i think ill say something next time she says something to him anyway just wanted to share that with you guys. what are your guys opinions on this?
E80Twk.gif

do this to her

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 5891, wasted and 2 others
fucking cunt

hope that manlet kicked her head in when class was done
yeah no shit she's a fucking bitch it amazes me how they think they can talk down to people like that if she was a man she would be truecel tier fuck that bitch

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Point out her flaws in an autistic psl way and destroy her confidence forever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 9827 and 7 others
bug eyes, extreme negative canthal tilt, almost white hair, no eyebrows, pale asf, chubby, annoying voice, horse face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
bug eyes, extreme negative canthal tilt, almost white hair, no eyebrows, pale asf, chubby, annoying voice, horse face
Even calling her fat ham planet would crush her most likely. But ye, you've got a list.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
brutal man that's how the game works you can't do shit if a female mocks you because of your look the best thing is to stay quiet and just laugh at it but if its a guy just wait for him outside of school or uni and crush his skull
yeah this is highschool and your right theres not much we can do when a chick does something hope the manlet gets his revenge in the near future tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopeTilliRope and Deleted member 10536
yeah this is highschool and your right theres not much we can do when a chick does something hope the manlet gets his revenge in the near future tho
In my school we had girls which were bigger than boys and the girls would consistently beat up boys. Jfl.
Imagine having to compete with girls on strength on a daily basis.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and sandcelmuttcel
And this is the reason school shooting starts. I think its really sad for the man that he was born that way and society bullies him for that and gives him traumas and handicap for life. Also it is the fault of the parents to make sure their kid is in a healthy weight range and go to the GP to explore the ways to make him taller. Unlucky most parents try to make sure their kid have good grades and only focus on that and morals and not enough on social skills,popularity and looks. The parents and child cope with muh grades and future and money while beiing empty and traumatised forever by absense of romance and lack of self esteem.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wasted, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 10536 and 2 others
highschool was a long time ago for me but if you're a good looking chad you can just tell her she is ugly af or point out one of her physical flaw and trust me it would destroy her for the rest of life ( seen this happen with my chad bro telling an annoying fatty that she was probably bulking up for ifbb and after class she was literally crying and ended up even more obese years after).

on the other hand if you are an ugly male just shut up and don't tell her anything cause it won't impact her self esteem at all and you'll end up looking even more like a weirdo.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 7076 and sandcelmuttcel
femcel cope

ye OP can do this with some random ass ig alt on a VPN and no one would ever find him and he could enact revenge for a fellow cel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Clark69
In my school we had girls which were bigger than boys and the girls would consistently beat up boys. Jfl.
Imagine having to compete with girls on strength on a daily basis.
thats fucked were you from bro europe im guessing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
femcel cope
highschool was a long time ago for me but if you're a good looking chad you can just tell her she is ugly af or point out one of her physical flaw and trust me it would destroy her for the rest of life ( seen this happen with my chad bro telling an annoying fatty that she was probably bulking up for ifbb and after class she was literally crying and ended up even more obese years after).

on the other hand if you are an ugly male just shut up and don't tell her anything cause it won't impact her self esteem at all and you'll end up looking even more like a weirdo.
what if your high tier nromie or normie?

I would never fatshame but 'BULKING UP FOR IFFB' :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
I'm sorry you went through that OP

House hobbits can attend school now

What did this guy even look like. Be honest

What did this guy even look like. Be honest
he is about 5ft3 tall, medium length brown hair, just looks like that friendly kid in your class that is mates with everyone nothing really wrong about the way he looks facially, he would be normie to high tier normie if he was atleast 5ft7