BRUTAL: This is why you should never POST your face on looksmax.org or any Incel forum

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
I posted this a while ago but his account wasn't really popping, just a few hundred subscribers and one tiktok that had max 2k likes
This nigga fucking larping as @Lebgfinal and even edited his face making fucked up tiktoks and saying all kind of fucked up shit
Man this is so fucking sad imagine if one of LeBGfinal homies IRL stumble on this tiktok
1 million fucking likes
With other posts saying fucked up ragebait to make people make fun of his face

The nigga who is doing this larping. I don't know who you are but I know you're reading this. What the fuck has LeBGfinal done to you? This is beyond brutal bullying. Holy fucking shit. This might be top 3 most brutal looksmax.org moment after that one schizo made that narcy MTN get kicked off med school, removed from all job offers and made a website with all the racist and crazy shit he said with his name as a domain-name that the MTN descended into balndess and started coping with therapic monk bullshit jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01, horizon, Moggedbyevery1 and 38 others
If my face gets doxxed on tiktok the comments will only be from germanic girls asking for my cum :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, futureashtray, <6PSLcel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wackedchives, TechnoBoss, lemonnz and 5 others
I feel so bad for @Lebgfinal he is probably the lowest PSL on this forum. How frauded are those pics?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, ManletBlackcel, nope and 4 others
I feel so bad for @Lebgfinal he is probably the lowest PSL on this forum. How frauded are those pics?
Nah he not even close to being ugly, he Just has shit skin and hair, softmax potential

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, JFK, borntosuffer and 12 others
Brutal time to change it up again

"This might be top 3 most brutal looksmax.org moment after that one schizo made that narcy MTN get kicked off med school, removed from all job offers and made a website with all the racist and crazy shit he said with his name as a domain-name that the MTN descended into balndess and started coping with therapic monk bullshit jfl"

Who did this ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and <6PSLcel
He also used a picture of dead schery6

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty

He has a decent looking face, those pics are extremely edited.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and nofap
I posted this a while ago but his account wasn't really popping, just a few hundred subscribers and one tiktok that had max 2k likes
This nigga fucking larping as @Lebgfinal and even edited his face making fucked up tiktoks and saying all kind of fucked up shit
Man this is so fucking sad imagine if one of LeBGfinal homies IRL stumble on this tiktok
1 million fucking likes

View attachment 2890494View attachment 2890495View attachment 2890496View attachment 2890497View attachment 2890498View attachment 2890499

The nigga who is doing this larping. I don't know who you are but I know you're reading this. What the fuck has LeBGfinal done to you? This is beyond brutal bullying. Holy fucking shit. This might be top 3 most brutal looksmax.org moment after that one schizo made that narcy MTN get kicked off med school, removed from all job offers and made a website with all the racist and crazy shit he said with his name as a domain-name that the MTN descended into balndess and started coping with therapic monk bullshit jfl
Which user did this happened to jfl

does he actually look like that??
i thought he was better than that

This might be top 3 most brutal looksmax.org moment after that one schizo made that narcy MTN get kicked off med school, removed from all job offers and made a website with all the racist and crazy shit he said with his name as a domain-name that the MTN descended into balndess and started coping with therapic monk bullshit jfl
what the fuck
who's the user?

True, but it prob wouldn’t hve happened if @Lebgfinal actually took advice that people gave him and looksmaxxed instead of attention seeking and crying about his supposedly ugly face all the time

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and TUSSELEIF
True, but it prob wouldn’t hve happened if @Lebgfinal actually took advice that people gave him and looksmaxxed instead of attention seeking and crying about his supposedly ugly face all the time
my guy
how you been

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
1 million fucking likes

View attachment 2890494View attachment 2890495View attachment 2890496View attachment 2890497View attachment 2890498View attachment 2890499

This is obviously edited tho

Would have still happened because these pictures are years old, even if i looked better now, these pics stays.

• JFL
Reactions: randomricecel, futureashtray, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Are you fucking retarded ? He obviously edited my face entirely.
i didnt wanna assume that
ive heard ur ugly as shit so i wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt

Fucking dumbass, look at the image for 2 sec and maybe realize that its obviously edited with the worst photoshop plugin

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, futureashtray and Costcosuperstore
Oh wow well thanks for the people who heard shit about me

• +1
Reactions: murdah
i remember i posted my face on r/rateme and some dude on lookism who was my friend made a thread about it. only for him to realize it was me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: funniest shit ever.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Would have still happened because these pictures are years old, even if i looked better now, these pics stays.
read my post again

my point was that if ur attitude was better and u weren't a self loathing abused dog all the time u likely wouldn't be in this situation

why would any of u post ur face

• +1
Reactions: atlantean, lemonnz and <6PSLcel
"This might be top 3 most brutal looksmax.org moment after that one schizo made that narcy MTN get kicked off med school, removed from all job offers and made a website with all the racist and crazy shit he said with his name as a domain-name that the MTN descended into balndess and started coping with therapic monk bullshit jfl"

Who did this ?

read my post again

my point was that if ur attitude was better and u weren't a self loathing abused dog all the time u likely wouldn't be in this situation
Nope i would still be, this guy doesnt care

he deserves it tbh

a racist toxic user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and lemonnz
Mirin whoever it is. Fuck that nigha @Lebgfinal

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Nope i would still be, this guy doesnt care
whatever my guy, I tried, so many other users tried. I can't blame u though, like many of us here u also hve messed up brain chemistry, it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
after that one schizo made that narcy MTN get kicked off med school, removed from all job offers and made a website with all the racist and crazy shit he said with his name as a domain-name that the MTN descended into balndess and started coping with therapic monk bullshit jfl
???????

whatever my guy, I tried, so many other users tried. I can't blame u though, like many of us here u also hve messed up brain chemistry, it is what it is
I have no control over this guy, he posts me because he thinks its funny to bully me

after that one schizo made that narcy MTN get kicked off med school, removed from all job offers and made a website with all the racist and crazy shit he said with his name as a domain-name that the MTN descended into balndess and started coping with therapic monk bullshit jfl
Holy fuck this is the most brutal thing I’ve ever read in my life wtf.

How has he still not taken that account down he's been complaining about that for months.Can't you just report him for impersonation @Lebgfinal

How has he still not taken that account down he's been complaining about that for months.Can't you just report him for impersonation @Lebgfinal
Not possible, tiktok doesnt do anything.

Who did this ?
I thought everybody forgot about Leon Malberg