Brutal truth about foids in the biology major

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
Some of them study there because they just want to catch rich premeds not because they are passionate and curious about it.

Foids ,normies and Chads always go where the money goes unlike the autistic incels who study something like pure math or theoretical physics.
There is little to no $$$ there unless they sell their souls to become software developers or data scientists.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and stuckneworleans
Unironically I study physics .

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Copeful and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Some of them study there because they just want to catch rich premeds not because they are passionate and curious about it.

Foids ,normies and Chads always go where the money goes unlike the autistic incels who study something like pure math or theoretical physics.
There is little to no $$$ there unless they sell their souls to become software developers or data scientists.
Lmao I studied pure math now I'm wageslaving and waiting to die

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Warlow and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Lmao I studied pure math now I'm wageslaving and waiting to die

Lol ,It takes certain kind of a person to love banging his head against a wall trying to prove theorems after theorems for hours.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow
Lol ,It takes certain kind of a person to bang his head against a wall trying to prove theorems after theorems for hours.
Also it was 95% male and the few females in the course looked like Londonvillie with long hair

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Baldingman1998, Warlow and 1 other person
Undergrad or grad,bro

I presented my final degree project in this very day, but I'm still undergrad because I have some disciplines left to make. It's has been a long journey.