Brutal virgin video

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I mog all of these thots and cucks and I am a virgin. It is OVER.

The dudes are LEGIT aspie asf and can't communicate or make eye contact. The one that is slightly NT is a manlet JFL. Even the disabled dwarf female has been piped.

Its over.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and The Dude Abides
I mog all of these thots and cucks and I am a virgin. It is OVER.

The dudes are LEGIT aspie asf and can't communicate or make eye contact. The one that is slightly NT is a manlet JFL. Even the disabled dwarf female has been piped.

Its over.

Rockband hippie bro extreme introvert. hope he gets fan girls now.

you are virgin in africa lol

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Wonder what it would be like to fuck a disabled dwarf

• Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

here you go

SKULLPILL CONFIRMED

YOU CAN BE A LITERAL VEGETABLE AND 8/10 JB FOID WILL LIKE YOU IF YOU SKULLMOG HER

IF HIS SKULL WAS 2" SMALLER HE WOULD BE IN HIS PARENTS HOUSE FOREVER LONELY UNTIL THE DOCUMENTARY PEOPLE PERIODICALLY SHOW UP

JFL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 483
Wonder what it would be like to fuck a disabled dwarf
Not gonna lie boyo, I was talking to a 30 year old woman at my work who was 4'8 and had some sort of limp where she could only walk on the ball of her feet. We talked about her kids and if she was married and yada yada smalltalk, but it seemed like if i wouldve went for her, I could've gotten in her. She was a customer, as i work at a department store. Haven't seen her since.

Not gonna lie boyo, I was talking to a 30 year old woman at my work who was 4'8 and had some sort of limp where she could only walk on the ball of her feet. We talked about her kids and if she was married and yada yada smalltalk, but it seemed like if i wouldve went for her, I could've gotten in her. She was a customer, as i work at a department store. Haven't seen her since.
I read customer as cumdumpster lmao.

here you go

How did he acquire a toilet but I can’t?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, The Dude Abides, Deleted member 483 and 1 other person
"I'm an entrepreneur." :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

maxresdefault.jpg