Brutally eviscerated my entire philosophy cope this morning

I would argue there isn’t a single person who isn’t a narcissist and to virtue signal that you aren’t one and we all aren’t one at heart is more steps and more cowardly and manipulative than just being openly selfish.

For to live your life craving power and be open about it, you will get the ridicule of who, other men that want what you have?

Or you can live your life craving power and virtue signal that you don’t, to get the approval of other individuals like yourself who hide their true intentions?

No, we are all the same. You and I both want the same things only some of us out of pure cowardice hide our intentions as good to get the approval of the masses.
mm idk most people are narcissist to an extent, but they're not like us. We are more narcy than average let's be honest

"Or you can live your life craving power and virtue signal that you don’t, to get the approval of other individuals like yourself who hide their true intentions?"

What intentions am I hiding ? I'm a looksmaxer myself. I'm a narcissist. But maybe you don't want to admit that you're narcy

Great post. You are a young genius bro. Lot of potential

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19152
For example, i give you a glass of water, you accept it and pay me back with social approval by saying “thank you” which is essentially a way of saying “you did this for me so im removing myself of debt by telling you that you live rent free in my head as a person i support in the future”.
That only applies to betas that feel the urge to reciprocate the favor. I wouldn't give a second thought to that person that gave me water as soon as he left my vicinity. I don't feel like I owe him either.

I agree with the rest of your sermon tho. I am just honest about not caring about others and wanting to obtain power over them, but that's cause I'm autistic so think with little to no emotions for the most part. I always lol at virtue signalers who have the same dominance fantasies as myself, but pretend like they don't. I see why they try to conceal it to not let others be aware of their plans which is a way of retaining the amount of power they already possess. I just hope deep down they aren't also lying to themselves about being good people. There is no such thing as a purely good person.

https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/no-one-is-a-quot-good-quot-person_tVEYuuWSZQdV84F.html

BF5F5090 471A 4B55 AD24 00C73FA36E2F

That's a false dichotomy, you don't necessarily improve yourself just to impress others or just to please yourself.

Like, you said that you live in 1st person so you can't look at yourself all the time, but everytime you look at someone you also see yourself through the reflection of their eyes :ogre: aside from seeing yourself reflected on water, mirrors, plastics, which are all things you interact on a daily basis, meaning you see your face all the time, even if you don't want to. Damn like, even getting your cellphone to write that thread or turning the computer on led you to see your own reflection.

People don't looksmax for themselves or for others, they looksmax FOR BOTH. People want to look better than they look to impress others and to feel confident about themselves, thinking it's either for others or for his/her own self that one would looksmax is such a limited way to try understanding that tbh. :p

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
That only applies to betas that feel the urge to reciprocate the favor. I wouldn't give a second thought to that person that gave me water as soon as he left my vicinity. I don't feel like I owe him either.

I agree with the rest of your sermon tho. I am just honest about not caring about others and wanting to obtain power over them, but that's cause I'm autistic so think with little to no emotions for the most part. I always lol at virtue signalers who have the same dominance fantasies as myself, but pretend like they don't. I see why they try to conceal it to not let others be aware of their plans which is a way of retaining the amount of power they already possess. I just hope deep down they aren't also lying to themselves about being good people. There is no such thing as a purely good person.

https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/no-one-is-a-quot-good-quot-person_tVEYuuWSZQdV84F.html
Yeah this last part OP wrote was a bit autistic. No need to be that cynical OP!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
2) you transactionally actually see me as annoying since you are telling me to stop, which means you are living a life completely different to me, or you would relate to what im saying.
It’s not that you should stop, it’s that you should stop masturbating over and back into alot of the pointless subjects you go into.

Just draw out what you think on a mindmap and connect it.

Schizo

having children is the only thing that can bring you out of this "Vicious circle"

I see a lot of biased rationalization noise, again yourself (talking as a general self) is a lie, we are a fucking lie, and we literally live in a fucking matrix created by our own self. Everything is a cope of freewill when we are just slaves of our own sense, we credit a sense of individuality and ego when we are utter common systems such as every other thing, ej animals.

The act of living is a fucking cope with having to live, just exist and don't be a faggot your life don't mean shit.:lul:
@DaRealSixpence
@LMSMaxxer
@Rupert Pupkin
@Daiquiris
thoughts boyos?

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 16501
I see a lot of biased rationalization noise, again yourself (talking as a general self is a lie), we are a fucking lie, and we literally live in a fucking matrix created by our own self. Everything is a cope of freewill when we are just slaves of our own sense, we credit a sense of individuality and ego when we are utter common systems such as every other thing, ej animals.

The act of living is a fucking cope with having to live, just exist and don't be a faggot your life don't mean shit.:lul:
@DaRealSixpence
@LMSMaxxer
@Rupert Pupkin
@Daiquiris
thoughts boyos?
Love it. A human being's existence is entirely self-created.

Your thoughts and emotions mainly dictate what type of 'life' you perceive you have.

You can free yourself by being honest with yourself at any moment, not attaching meaning to the situation you find yourself in- realizing it's just your journey in this transient physical realm, and you should just do the next right things.

Then let go of everything that isn't authentic to you, and don't compare yourself to anyone. Just live your experience without labels.

I see a lot of biased rationalization noise, again yourself (talking as a general self) is a lie, we are a fucking lie, and we literally live in a fucking matrix created by our own self. Everything is a cope of freewill when we are just slaves of our own sense, we credit a sense of individuality and ego when we are utter common systems such as every other thing, ej animals.

@DaRealSixpence
@LMSMaxxer
@Rupert Pupkin
@Daiquiris
thoughts boyos?

You may enjoy my last 3 essays- essay 8, 9 and 10. My life philosophy has moved in this type of direction
https://looksmax.org/threads/essay-guide-and-hiatus.497042/

Love it. A human being's existence is entirely self-created.

Your thoughts and emotions mainly dictate what type of 'life' you perceive you have.

You can free yourself by being honest with yourself at any moment, not attaching meaning to the situation you find yourself in- realizing it's just your journey in this transient physical realm, and you should just do the next right things.

Then let go of everything that isn't authentic to you, and don't compare yourself to anyone. Just live your experience without labels.
Man, but the moment you think, you are being subjective which transforms into a non veridic reality.
There is no point on creating a doctrine of living, just experience reality and don't process it too much with thoughts.

Right now i can't even comprehend a way of living cause even meaningless hedonism still gives no meaning, why do we require a meaning?

Again man, when you go too deep you dissociate with reality because there is no information to process apart from reality, it drives you insane.

We are like the fucking A.I we create, a system processing data in structures and patterns, once you remove the data there is nothing,
fuck we just have the gift of experiencing reality and its what we should fucking do.

If i come to another conclusion on the end to our life i will post it, but for now its just existing

Our fate is to live and die, the act of thinking is coursed.

To feel firsthand how little control over yourself you actually have, ask yourself, why do I care about my own happiness?

Why not the happiness of some random bald guy on the street?

Why not a random insects happiness? Why mine?

Because you don’t even have control to begin with. It’s not something you are even allowed to play with. It’s locked in a safe in the back of your brain and you only get to occupy the part that makes rational thought up front.

Another thing. Im a weak motherfucker. How much of this knowledge do I know? Far too much. Far more than many people on here. Why do I know it?

It stems from weakness. From rotting insecurity and desire for revenge and power. When a man has no money, no good looks, no status, he starts to reason with reality and his own mind and comes to crazy conclusions about life like I have. Philosophy is literally for the weak. Life is about obtaining external possessions. All of the internal philosophy shit is actually just an attempt at getting the external, either in this life or the next, and gaining power of your environment.

It is brutal. Philosophy is essentially for losers who cannot get true power so seek it in words, ideas, and new life plans.
there is a saying that goes like this; "only one that can help a man is, himself." and backed up by the fact that its all in your head theory.

but imo its more like "only one that could help a man is himself." and its backed up by harsh facts that;
men's parents probably will not understand how and why its a full time hobby for his young man to stay sane.
its unlikely or hard for ppl around the man to give him some power to the man (mental, financial, status, and obviously looks)

its truly brutal

Last edited:
Uh okay I guess :pepefrown:

I have been up for about 16 hours with 3 hours of sleep due to an early shift of wageslaving. I got fucked over by the people that schedule shifts everyone there hates me and always puts me on the worst shifts just because they are a bunch of pussies and aren’t confrontational about their problems with me, but would rather pretend to be nice in person then schedule me terrible shifts like cowards. But I think it’s fine, it shows a lot about the human condition.

I got up this morning with barely any sleep but was ready to grind. I started working but was already deep in thought trying to figure out a problem I had been thinking about. Namely “why am I looksmaxxing in the first place if I also preach to not care about what others think?” my cope was that “im doing it for me!” for when “ I look in the mirror brother!”

No. I realized, no. If you were doing it for you, you would be completely fine as you are, because you live in the first person. Your body literally appeals to everyone else not you. Im already tall, have the ability to workout and become strong, and am in good health. Meaning from the first person, im ALREADY good enough, but from the second person, or outside in, my face isn’t.

So why would I want to improve my face if it’s “just for me bro”. Because I was lying to myself. In truth if you want to improve its fueled by WEAKNESS not strength. It’s INSECURITY that drives men to strive towards being compensating tryhards or overly aggressive personalities. Men who aren’t insecure are merely indifferent. They don’t feel any particular way about a specific person, the other person just exists and they don’t occupy any space in the non insecure persons mind. No emotions. Good or bad.

The gym is full of INSECURE people. Looksmaxxing is full of INSECURE people, who want to fix all their insecurities and impress others, whilst also seeking revenge for previous mistreatment. Essentially even if you never see the people who did you wrong in the past again, you believe that by attaining the ultimate power over other people (having better genetics), you essentially have more power than them now, and gain a sort of revenge over what they did to you in the past.

How did I realize all this? By cognitive dissonance. I was TRYING to actually live the life of a philosopher, serving virtue, aiming to live a life of helping others, trying to leave the external world behind and focus on the internal. But all my actions literally did not comply with what I was telling myself in my head. I felt off. All day. For like the last week. And i finally figured it out this morning. Im living a lie.

I virtue signal to myself and to others that I’m trying to improve looks for me whatever whatever. In truth im trying to help myself gain power over others with what I believe is the best source of power, good looks, and revenge and kill my own insecurities that I hate about myself. There’s nothing positive, or anything about it.

What else did I realize? That goodness almost literally does not exist. Everything is about rising in power, and on the inside of every creatures intentions is JUST greed and the desire to consume and have more.

The entire react system on this forum is based on the concept that I gain your social approval in exchange for telling you something you want to hear. It’s a give and a trade with everything,

And nice people are essentially beggars and pathetic in every way. A man in power being nice is just hiding his true belief that he rules over you and is manipulating you into not literally wanting to kill him out of pure jealousy. A poor man being kind to you is pathetic and essentially just wants to take whatever he can get from you.

Even religion is based on greed and the desire to live forever and have nice things.

At the heart of everything you do is greed, desire, the want for more. Goodness hardly exists. At best goodness is just a “fair trade”.

For example, i give you a glass of water, you accept it and pay me back with social approval by saying “thank you” which is essentially a way of saying “you did this for me so im removing myself of debt by telling you that you live rent free in my head as a person i support in the future”.

That’s all a thank you is.

That’s all this world is. You don’t even have to respond, there’s literally no point.
Yeah this is true. Accepting the role of a working pessimist and admitting weakness is the first step to achieving greatness.

Natural Hypertrophy just made a good vid on the blackpill and has similar concepts to what you’re saying.