Brutally eviscerated my entire philosophy cope this morning

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I have been up for about 16 hours with 3 hours of sleep due to an early shift of wageslaving. I got fucked over by the people that schedule shifts everyone there hates me and always puts me on the worst shifts just because they are a bunch of pussies and aren’t confrontational about their problems with me, but would rather pretend to be nice in person then schedule me terrible shifts like cowards. But I think it’s fine, it shows a lot about the human condition.

I got up this morning with barely any sleep but was ready to grind. I started working but was already deep in thought trying to figure out a problem I had been thinking about. Namely “why am I looksmaxxing in the first place if I also preach to not care about what others think?” my cope was that “im doing it for me!” for when “ I look in the mirror brother!”

No. I realized, no. If you were doing it for you, you would be completely fine as you are, because you live in the first person. Your body literally appeals to everyone else not you. Im already tall, have the ability to workout and become strong, and am in good health. Meaning from the first person, im ALREADY good enough, but from the second person, or outside in, my face isn’t.

So why would I want to improve my face if it’s “just for me bro”. Because I was lying to myself. In truth if you want to improve its fueled by WEAKNESS not strength. It’s INSECURITY that drives men to strive towards being compensating tryhards or overly aggressive personalities. Men who aren’t insecure are merely indifferent. They don’t feel any particular way about a specific person, the other person just exists and they don’t occupy any space in the non insecure persons mind. No emotions. Good or bad.

The gym is full of INSECURE people. Looksmaxxing is full of INSECURE people, who want to fix all their insecurities and impress others, whilst also seeking revenge for previous mistreatment. Essentially even if you never see the people who did you wrong in the past again, you believe that by attaining the ultimate power over other people (having better genetics), you essentially have more power than them now, and gain a sort of revenge over what they did to you in the past.

How did I realize all this? By cognitive dissonance. I was TRYING to actually live the life of a philosopher, serving virtue, aiming to live a life of helping others, trying to leave the external world behind and focus on the internal. But all my actions literally did not comply with what I was telling myself in my head. I felt off. All day. For like the last week. And i finally figured it out this morning. Im living a lie.

I virtue signal to myself and to others that I’m trying to improve looks for me whatever whatever. In truth im trying to help myself gain power over others with what I believe is the best source of power, good looks, and revenge and kill my own insecurities that I hate about myself. There’s nothing positive, or anything about it.

What else did I realize? That goodness almost literally does not exist. Everything is about rising in power, and on the inside of every creatures intentions is JUST greed and the desire to consume and have more.

The entire react system on this forum is based on the concept that I gain your social approval in exchange for telling you something you want to hear. It’s a give and a trade with everything,

And nice people are essentially beggars and pathetic in every way. A man in power being nice is just hiding his true belief that he rules over you and is manipulating you into not literally wanting to kill him out of pure jealousy. A poor man being kind to you is pathetic and essentially just wants to take whatever he can get from you.

Even religion is based on greed and the desire to live forever and have nice things.

At the heart of everything you do is greed, desire, the want for more. Goodness hardly exists. At best goodness is just a “fair trade”.

For example, i give you a glass of water, you accept it and pay me back with social approval by saying “thank you” which is essentially a way of saying “you did this for me so im removing myself of debt by telling you that you live rent free in my head as a person i support in the future”.

That’s all a thank you is.

That’s all this world is. You don’t even have to respond, there’s literally no point.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero, copemaxxeer, Deleted member 19997 and 20 others
Sure, but how you cope with all that depends on your personality and chemical balance, if you're miserable in your nature and your chemical balance is fucked, you'll be miserable, but on the other hand, if you're generally a person who's more positive and in regards to your brain and body everything is balanced, your life journey will probably be less miserable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21058, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
so you figured out what I told you a few weeks ago
fucking lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19036, Toth's thot and 3 others
monkeybranch from this job to comofrtable career behind their back, then troll them on your way out and flex superior life

that was quick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16220 and 2 others
I’m glad you came back from your blue pill bender boyo.

When you have fully looksmaxed you can go on another one.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21058, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 2 others
that was quick
Well I figured it out quick I actually lived it then suddenly extreme cognitive dissonance was almost paralyzing me and I basically took days of thinking to figure myself out

My man just brutally crushed the dead horse

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16220
It must be really nice to be a non-insecure man. I have an Asian friend like that. Tall normie that just doesn't give a fuck about anything. He doesn't care that much about girls, the current state of the world, or the way he looks to others. All he knows is eating, sleeping, and entertainment. Users here will say he is a coper and whatnot but I can bet his mental health & happiness is way better than anyone on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21058, IdeserveJannnah, Deleted member 19036 and 4 others
I’m glad you came back from your blue pill bender boyo.

When you have fully looksmaxed you can go on another one.
No I can’t forget what I learned, I basically saw through all the shit today, literally every atom of human interaction became crystal clear to me in a moment and I could hardly realize how this world truly is. It’s not even evil. Or unjust.

Because the judgement “evil” is some force or thing that steals something from the mind of the person saying it’s evil. Like saying hitler was evil. But in reality I’m not sure evil even exists anymore. Every one of the Jews killed would have wanted to have had the power hitler had over a nation in their own lives, if not in political power in looks or money or fame. And every man wants to relentlessly destroy his enemies only personal cowardice or even laziness to go kill him stops almost 100% of men from committing murder they dream of.

In a way, the Jews being murdered by hitler wasn’t “evil” because the Jews themselves would crave his power themselves, and are too cowardly to do what he did themselves to their enemies.

And every individual is just as greedy and power hungry as hitler. Every beggar wishes he was a rich man more wealthy than others. He says “I would be happy if I just had what others have” but that’s because he sees others as mogging his current self and wants to get out of the rut he is in right now because it’s infinitely better than being a beggar.

So to be average, to the beggar, IS being rich.

We all want power from the lowest to the highest and there is no more virtue signalling coming from me. We are animals and I cannot believe i was able to even comprehend how it all even works.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Sure, but how you cope with all that depends on your personality and chemical balance, if you're miserable in your nature and your chemical balance is fucked, you'll be miserable, but on the other hand, if you're generally a person who's more positive and in regards to your brain and body everything is balanced, your life journey will probably be less miserable
“Chemical imbalance” is a terrible “god of the gaps” tier logic to explain away happiness and sadness.

Happiness = “I am getting more power over my environment today!”

Sadness = “ I am losing power”

Depression = “I cannot ever have power, I should die”

• +1
Reactions: Leo Carryn, IdeserveJannnah and Deleted member 5892
It must be really nice to be a non-insecure man. I have an Asian friend like that. Tall normie that just doesn't give a fuck about anything. He doesn't care that much about girls, the current state of the world, or the way he looks to others. All he knows is eating, sleeping, and entertainment. Users here will say he is a coper and whatnot but I can bet his mental health & happiness is way better than anyone on this forum.
Aesthetic self-awareness is a poison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 16220
Stupid ass nigga, always knew you were a broken coper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
monkeybranch from this job to comofrtable career behind their back, then troll them on your way out and flex superior life
He can't do that without screwing up his life pretty good.

• +1
Stupid ass nigga, always knew you were a broken coper
Insulting someone after they are intelligent enough to admit their own faults shows my insecurity versus your own self awareness. I am not ashamed of my flaw that I fixed. You are too dumb to notice any of this.

• +1
Aesthetic self-awareness is a poison
It’s not poison. The entire everything is fucked. To be ugly, is probably the worst thing that can happen to a man. To be ugly and not know it, is like getting hit from different directions and being blind to who is hitting you. To be ugly and know exactly why, is like being a retired mike tyson getting punched and not being able to do anything about it.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Deleted member 21058, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
I still care about the approval of others and can never change this. I care about my post to reputation ratio, I care who likes my posts, I care about reacts although I virtue signal to myself and others that I do not.

A low intelligent man would not even understand the flaws in his nature and just act according to it. The common “stupid” person is this. Think black people.

The intelligent man acts according to his nature but virtue signals as if he “isn’t an animal and is civilized” like white people.

The end result is exactly the same the virtue signal is the only difference. It stems from the approval of others and being ashamed to openly act as the animals we are.

I imagine wearing clothes and virtue signalling evolved from the same brain nuerotransmitter. Both hide the crude animal beneath, both are man made inventions.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable, Currycel garbage and Deleted member 19036
It’s not poison. The entire everything is fucked. To be ugly, is probably the worst thing that can happen to a man. To be ugly and not know it, is like getting hit from different directions and being blind to who is hitting you. To be ugly and know exactly why, is like being a retired mike tyson getting punched and not being able to do anything about it.
I'd rather be blind than enter a deadly cycle in which I'll over-interpret any look, phrase, movement of my interlocutors, psych myself out on the slightest of my pimples, on whether my head is too bloated in the morning, on whether my forearm is not swollen enough, on whether my abs are not defined enough.

And if only it was that our physique, but our reasoning are completely devastated by the blackpill, which will make us insecure in our relationship, in the caricatural pattern of "Chad leftovers". It's over for our mental health, we are truly lost.

To feel firsthand how little control over yourself you actually have, ask yourself, why do I care about my own happiness?

Why not the happiness of some random bald guy on the street?

Why not a random insects happiness? Why mine?

Because you don’t even have control to begin with. It’s not something you are even allowed to play with. It’s locked in a safe in the back of your brain and you only get to occupy the part that makes rational thought up front.

Another thing. Im a weak motherfucker. How much of this knowledge do I know? Far too much. Far more than many people on here. Why do I know it?

It stems from weakness. From rotting insecurity and desire for revenge and power. When a man has no money, no good looks, no status, he starts to reason with reality and his own mind and comes to crazy conclusions about life like I have. Philosophy is literally for the weak. Life is about obtaining external possessions. All of the internal philosophy shit is actually just an attempt at getting the external, either in this life or the next, and gaining power of your environment.

It is brutal. Philosophy is essentially for losers who cannot get true power so seek it in words, ideas, and new life plans.

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
I'd rather be blind than enter a deadly cycle in which I'll over-interpret any look, phrase, movement of my interlocutors, psych myself out on the slightest of my pimples, on whether my head is too bloated in the morning, on whether my forearm is not swollen enough, on whether my abs are not defined enough.

And if only it was that our physique, but our reasoning are completely devastated by the blackpill, which will make us insecure in our relationship, in the caricatural pattern of "Chad leftovers". It's over for our mental health, we are truly lost.
I am not being negative merely for the sake of being negative. I see right through that as well. Many people just want to be losers and so they cope by crying to other losers online, because the act of complaining almost tricks the brain into thinking it’s come up with a solution. So by continuously complaining, you continuously trick your brain into thinking you’ve found a solution. An endless loop of complainers who’s brains get trapped in this web and can’t escape because of course the only people they can relate to…are OTHER complaining losers.

You must win or you will suffer, no cope, no changing of the mindset, it is not fair at all, you don’t matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21058, Danish_Retard and BjornAndresen
Insulting someone after they are intelligent enough to admit their own faults shows my insecurity versus your own self awareness. I am not ashamed of my flaw that I fixed. You are too dumb to notice any of this.
Here we go again with your narcissistic antics, get help retard or I'll track you down and kick your ass :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Here we go again with your narcissistic antics, get help retard or I'll track you down and kick your ass :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Probably a bad idea for you if you ever found me in person. But sure.

Basically you just realized that being ugly is painful, so you want to rid yourself of the very gauge of human beauty to begin with to numb yourself of your own flaws. That’s a cowardly philosophy and is no different than saying “if I can’t fix it I better hide from it”.

If you couldn’t tell you are ugly, you wouldn’t be able to tell if you were good looking either. That’s not the way it works.

• +1
Reactions: BjornAndresen
Chad makes a lenghty post, gets bountiful attention, I make a lengthy post, no one bats an eye

Chad makes a lenghty post, gets bountiful attention, I make a lengthy post, no one bats an eye
You seek more approval than me and to increase your feeling of power over others via social acceptance (how many people view your threads vs mine). Your post is both a complaint (that your efforts went unnoticed and it has anything to do with looks here), and a show that you too indeed just crave power just as much as me. I don’t feel sorry for you either. There’s no difference between the two of us.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and incel194012940
“Chemical imbalance” is a terrible “god of the gaps” tier logic to explain away happiness and sadness.

Happiness = “I am getting more power over my environment today!”

Sadness = “ I am losing power”

Depression = “I cannot ever have power, I should die”
It's all connected, all I'm saying is the main things that probably fucked you mentally are: your life experiences, your base levels of happiness, all the meds you're taking and where you are now in life, different perspectives on life have very little to do with it, it's just a facade of what's inside

I assure you he gets his sense of self worth from somewhere. He isn’t happier than you or I. He simply plays video games and is so pathetic that his life is in the video game. So all of his free time is spent thinking about how he can gain power and control over others in a ONLINE FAKE REALITY. Essentially he wants the same power you and i do, but in the most low and cowardly form, in a virtual reality to escape from this one.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, JawMogger and incel194012940
It's all connected, all I'm saying is the main things that probably fucked you mentally are: your life experiences, your base levels of happiness, all the meds you're taking and where you are now in life, different perspectives on life have very little to do with it, it's just a facade of what's inside
Happiness doesn’t exist. Words don’t exist either this is just a method man designed so that way we can communicate our raw wavelength knowledge into comprehensible, digestible information to transfer to others. Happiness as you define it is a word with a definition but the actual feeling that it’s describing is just the feeling of a rise in power over your environment. Hence why happiness comes after overcoming a suffering.

• +1
Reactions: BjornAndresen
Probably a bad idea for you if you ever found me in person. But sure.
look at you mr tough guy, your a pseudo intellect and most guys can see through your idiocracy

look at you mr tough guy, your a pseudo intellect and most guys can see through your idiocracy
Arguing and insults are for weak men, for what do men do when they can no longer kill and attack each other, they use their words.

Happiness doesn’t exist. Words don’t exist either this is just a method man designed so that way we can communicate our raw wavelength knowledge into comprehensible, digestible information to transfer to others. Happiness as you define it is a word with a definition but the actual feeling that it’s describing is just the feeling of a rise in power over your environment. Hence why happiness comes after overcoming a suffering.
Good article about it:

What do you think about approaching life like David Goggins?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Arguing and insults are for weak men, for what do men do when they can no longer kill and attack each other, they use their words.
keep projecting retard
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 12

Good article about it:

What do you think about approaching life like David Goggins?
David Goggins is a weak man full of intense insecurity and constantly goes through physical battles to prove to his own guilty conscious that he is a weak man, and to get revenge on people who hurt him in his past by acting extremely aggressive and gaining social approval via the media for his sense of self worth.

He says fuck people, but then does everything he does with other people or at a race or recorded for a world record because in truth it’s not the records or the race that matters to his mind, it’s the approval from others that he gets from doing it. Only he virtue signals that it’s about “hard work” and this and that. In truth his mind is the same as everyone else’s, he just works harder towards his greed and then virtue signals about it being about improving himself.

And it is about improving himself. But in the same way I’m going to improve myself and everyone else does. Out of a selfish desire to get revenge on the people who hurt us in our past, live a more socially validating life than we do now, and rid ourselves of our own insecurities.

That is the real David Goggins. Insecure man fighting for the approval of others and to cure himself of the memory of him being weak, so he overly compensated by being dominant.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19152
all you’re doing is proving to me you’re a moron since quite literally in context im trying to be funny. but you didn’t understand that because im literally talking to an idiot. and im letting you know, you are literally too retarded to understand basic humor how are you ever going to survive in a hypergamous society, you won’t, nor should you, your genes are a hinderance to the intelligence of the human gene pool. hopefully you die. it would cause less suffering.

David Goggins is a weak man full of intense insecurity and constantly goes through physical battles to prove to his own guilty conscious that he is a weak man, and to get revenge on people who hurt him in his past by acting extremely aggressive and gaining social approval via the media for his sense of self worth.
TIL Navy seals are weak men

TIL Navy seals are weak men
You clearly haven’t even put a second of thought into what im saying. At all.

Imagine I said “bara is a retard, he’s stupid”

then said “bara is a man, therefore all men are retards, and are stupid!”

do you see what i mean bara, just because you are retarded doesn’t mean all men are, and just because david goggins is an insecure tryhard doesnt mean all navy seals are. im sure you can get this right bara.

He says fuck people, but then does everything he does with other people or at a race or recorded for a world record because in truth it’s not the records or the race that matters to his mind, it’s the approval from others that he gets from doing it. Only he virtue signals that it’s about “hard work” and this and that. In truth his mind is the same as everyone else’s, he just works harder towards his greed and then virtue signals about it being about improving himself.

And it is about improving himself. But in the same way I’m going to improve myself and everyone else does. Out of a selfish desire to get revenge on the people who hurt us in our past, live a more socially validating life than we do now, and rid ourselves of our own insecurities.

That is the real David Goggins. Insecure man fighting for the approval of others and to cure himself of the memory of him being weak, so he overly compensated by being dominant.
With his childhood he had two options really, compensating on hardcore mode for the validation that he missed or keep rotting, the fact that he managed to escape from this life of rotting for such a long time is something I find highly respectable, you can change the physical challenges he went through with cosmetic surgeries, and still it'll have in the end more resemblance to each other than not, it's that simple in theory, don't rot and maximize the amount of fulfilling experiences in your life

looksmaxing becomes problematic as soon as excessively obsessive habits take over. If you can solve your face in 2-3 steps ok it's easy. But when you come to develop some kind of psychosis and that all you can think about is your looks, you're sacrificing years of your life, which you could've enjoyed. In the end if you don't take advantage of your youth, I don't really see the point of looksmaxing, it's contradictory.
But obsessive looksmaxers are narcissists ig

all you’re doing is proving to me you’re a moron since quite literally in context im trying to be funny. but you didn’t understand that because im literally talking to an idiot. and im letting you know, you are literally too retarded to understand basic humor how are you ever going to survive in a hypergamous society, you won’t, nor should you, your genes are a hinderance to the intelligence of the human gene pool. hopefully you die. it would cause less suffering.
autistic hypocirte :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

With his childhood he had two options really, compensating on hardcore mode for the validation that he missed or keep rotting, the fact that he managed to escape from this life of rotting for such a long time is something I find highly respectable, you can change the physical challenges he went through with cosmetic surgeries, and still it'll have in the end more resemblance to each other than not, it's that simple in theory, don't rot and maximize the amount of fulfilling experiences in your life
no point in arguing with this fool, hes deadass mentally ill and goes on long pointless tangents

• +1
Reactions: bara
I assure you he gets his sense of self worth from somewhere. He isn’t happier than you or I. He simply plays video games and is so pathetic that his life is in the video game. So all of his free time is spent thinking about how he can gain power and control over others in a ONLINE FAKE REALITY. Essentially he wants the same power you and i do, but in the most low and cowardly form, in a virtual reality to escape from this one.
You are probably right, but it seems as if you are looking down on him for it when he is doing what all humans do albeit by other means. At least he can get his self-fulfillment without much effort while people like me are mentally tortured on whether I will ever be good-looking, financially free, and happy.

You clearly haven’t even put a second of thought into what im saying. At all.

Imagine I said “bara is a retard, he’s stupid”

then said “bara is a man, therefore all men are retards, and are stupid!”

do you see what i mean bara, just because you are retarded doesn’t mean all men are, and just because david goggins is an insecure tryhard doesnt mean all navy seals are. im sure you can get this right bara.
Look man all I am gonna say is DG built an entire brand on self improvement, so him doing things and filming it is his source of income (aside from writing books and whatnot).

Call him a weak man all you want but bringing down others and saying anything they do is a form of external validation won't bring you any happiness or make your miserable life any less miserable.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I have been up for about 16 hours with 3 hours of sleep due to an early shift of wageslaving. I got fucked over by the people that schedule shifts everyone there hates me and always puts me on the worst shifts just because they are a bunch of pussies and aren’t confrontational about their problems with me, but would rather pretend to be nice in person then schedule me terrible shifts like cowards. But I think it’s fine, it shows a lot about the human condition.

I got up this morning with barely any sleep but was ready to grind. I started working but was already deep in thought trying to figure out a problem I had been thinking about. Namely “why am I looksmaxxing in the first place if I also preach to not care about what others think?” my cope was that “im doing it for me!” for when “ I look in the mirror brother!”

No. I realized, no. If you were doing it for you, you would be completely fine as you are, because you live in the first person. Your body literally appeals to everyone else not you. Im already tall, have the ability to workout and become strong, and am in good health. Meaning from the first person, im ALREADY good enough, but from the second person, or outside in, my face isn’t.

So why would I want to improve my face if it’s “just for me bro”. Because I was lying to myself. In truth if you want to improve its fueled by WEAKNESS not strength. It’s INSECURITY that drives men to strive towards being compensating tryhards or overly aggressive personalities. Men who aren’t insecure are merely indifferent. They don’t feel any particular way about a specific person, the other person just exists and they don’t occupy any space in the non insecure persons mind. No emotions. Good or bad.

The gym is full of INSECURE people. Looksmaxxing is full of INSECURE people, who want to fix all their insecurities and impress others, whilst also seeking revenge for previous mistreatment. Essentially even if you never see the people who did you wrong in the past again, you believe that by attaining the ultimate power over other people (having better genetics), you essentially have more power than them now, and gain a sort of revenge over what they did to you in the past.

How did I realize all this? By cognitive dissonance. I was TRYING to actually live the life of a philosopher, serving virtue, aiming to live a life of helping others, trying to leave the external world behind and focus on the internal. But all my actions literally did not comply with what I was telling myself in my head. I felt off. All day. For like the last week. And i finally figured it out this morning. Im living a lie.

I virtue signal to myself and to others that I’m trying to improve looks for me whatever whatever. In truth im trying to help myself gain power over others with what I believe is the best source of power, good looks, and revenge and kill my own insecurities that I hate about myself. There’s nothing positive, or anything about it.

What else did I realize? That goodness almost literally does not exist. Everything is about rising in power, and on the inside of every creatures intentions is JUST greed and the desire to consume and have more.

The entire react system on this forum is based on the concept that I gain your social approval in exchange for telling you something you want to hear. It’s a give and a trade with everything,

And nice people are essentially beggars and pathetic in every way. A man in power being nice is just hiding his true belief that he rules over you and is manipulating you into not literally wanting to kill him out of pure jealousy. A poor man being kind to you is pathetic and essentially just wants to take whatever he can get from you.

Even religion is based on greed and the desire to live forever and have nice things.

At the heart of everything you do is greed, desire, the want for more. Goodness hardly exists. At best goodness is just a “fair trade”.

For example, i give you a glass of water, you accept it and pay me back with social approval by saying “thank you” which is essentially a way of saying “you did this for me so im removing myself of debt by telling you that you live rent free in my head as a person i support in the future”.

That’s all a thank you is.

That’s all this world is. You don’t even have to respond, there’s literally no point.
Lol you deserve a padded cell

• +1
Reactions: bara
In a way, the Jews being murdered by hitler wasn’t “evil” because the Jews themselves would crave his power themselves, and are too cowardly to do what he did themselves to their enemies.
lol. You don’t know anything about the horrors jews commit. Don’t think about it.
We all want power from the lowest to the highest and there is no more virtue signalling coming from me. We are animals and I cannot believe i was able to even comprehend how it all even works.
You haven’t comprehended it, you are still in a bubble. You just let more air in your bubble.

You don’t escape your bubble, that’s your story.

Now stop writing empty linear philosophical essays.

Everytime i shred to 10% i see my most beautiful self and realize that all this effort is for people to think im cool.

There is no way around this feeling. Because if you give up, you do it to feel power over “caring about their opinion too much” then u realize u lost months of progress.

Life is about power. Looks = power. Money = power status = power. This is an extremely difficult addiction to give up once you have seen the results. Tbh i gave up on maintaining my cut, now i have to lose 20lb again.

The mind literally creates problems for you to solve. Even when there is no problem. Its a curse i swear

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe and Deleted member 16220
lol. You don’t know anything about the horrors jews commit. Don’t think about it.

You haven’t comprehended it, you are still in a bubble. You just let more air in your bubble.

You don’t escape your bubble, that’s your story.

Now stop writing empty linear philosophical essays.
Well dude. I have to disagree with you here. You just think it’s linear and philosophical because

1) you clearly have no respect for me, if you did you wouldn’t be telling me what to do, but would be asking me for advice. im not asking you to respect me either, that’s not how it works, im just saying you don’t.

2) you transactionally actually see me as annoying since you are telling me to stop, which means you are living a life completely different to me, or you would relate to what im saying. every idea and philosophy is reflective of the person saying it. philosophy is actually a means to attain power in the external world. obviously my problems are different than yours, so none of your ideas are applicable to me and clearly none of mine matter to you.

3) you have no idea the profound emotions i actually get when i realize how the world actually works. I feel like I’m my own teacher or my own father or my own god even describing how I should conduct myself. I don’t follow the opinions of others only my own. So I have to think things through deeply.

But again, philosophy is a means to an end, it’s actually for weak men, I guess I may be weak. But then again, im not sure any strong man actually exists then. I literally think all men might be weak. We all share the same flaws and are fucked by nature.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Everytime i shred to 10% i see my most beautiful self and realize that all this effort is for people to think im cool.

There is no way around this feeling. Because if you give up, you do it to feel power over “caring about their opinion too much” then u realize u lost months of progress.

Life is about power. Looks = power. Money = power status = power. This is an extremely difficult addiction to give up once you have seen the results. Tbh i gave up on maintaining my cut, now i have to lose 20lb again.

The mind literally creates problems for you to solve. Even when there is no problem. Its a curse i swear
Everything is about impressing others and im not sure we can even stop this. I legitimately tried for a few days. I purposely wore clothes that looked autistic to the gym, tried to workout for the actual workout not to impress others, but the entire time I COULD NOT get my mind off other people around me.

Because I’m convinced we are all stuck caring about the opinions of other humans by our nature. We can’t control it. You can only surpress it, which is what I was doing.

You can pretend to not care as I did, by wearing clothes people don’t like, and all of this, in reality my mind was still fixated on other people, only I was pretending.

The best option to conduct yourself socially doesn’t exist. It’s all a means to an end. Good and bad don’t really exist. I don’t hurt others because by instinct I feel pain myself seeing others hurt. Not because I logically care at all about others. Im run by instinct, it’s not good and evil, or anything more than instinct.

This is how I feel about it all.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16970
I don’t hurt others because by instinct I feel pain myself seeing others hurt
That is because you are NT, this entire rant is because you are a self aware NT faggot which is arguably worse than being autistic so please rope :lul:

looksmaxing becomes problematic as soon as excessively obsessive habits take over. If you can solve your face in 2-3 steps ok it's easy. But when you come to develop some kind of psychosis and that all you can think about is your looks, you're sacrificing years of your life, which you could've enjoyed. In the end if you don't take advantage of your youth, I don't really see the point of looksmaxing, it's contradictory.
But obsessive looksmaxers are narcissists ig
I would argue there isn’t a single person who isn’t a narcissist and to virtue signal that you aren’t one and we all aren’t one at heart is more steps and more cowardly and manipulative than just being openly selfish.

For to live your life craving power and be open about it, you will get the ridicule of who, other men that want what you have?

Or you can live your life craving power and virtue signal that you don’t, to get the approval of other individuals like yourself who hide their true intentions?

No, we are all the same. You and I both want the same things only some of us out of pure cowardice hide our intentions as good to get the approval of the masses.

That is because you are NT, this entire rant is because you are a self aware NT faggot which is arguably worse than being autistic so please rope :lul:
So you advocate for either being autistic or being a mindless robot, which one are you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 19036