BRUTALLY eye-area mogging my friend to the depths of hell

Death

Death

Edgemaxxing
Received 700687910299682

His girlfriend is a 7.5 ukrainian JB, how can the blackpill explain that?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
The blackpill does not apply to Eastern Europe

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface, Deleted member 2012 and BigBoy
Believing in anything (including the blackpill) 100% makes you retarded, especially when it's superficial.

If you go outside, you'll always find that one couple that crushes every single blackpill theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Scarface, Deleted member 2012, Zeta ascended and 14 others
Believing in anything (including the blackpill) 100% makes you retarded, especially when it's superficial.

If you go outside, you'll always find that one couple that crushes every single blackpill theory
Exactly. There are rare excpetions to everything. Nothing 100% right all the time.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 685
Exactly. There are rare excpetions to everything. Nothing 100% right all the time.
I'm glad you agree my man

I'm glad you agree my man
If this ladybug-eyed subhuman can get a hot ukrainian JB you can easily get a short latina idiot

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 685
If this ladybug-eyed subhuman can get a hot ukrainian JB you can easily get a short latina idiot
Sadly I'm not in the US. I'd love to have one but the blackpill destroyed me and my social life and now I feel insecure about every little flaw I have. It makes me high inhib and nervous whenever I talk to pretty women.

• +1
Reactions: william
Life fuel. This guy is easily incel tier

Perhaps because he's staring down at the camera while you're edge maxxing and squinting like a retard?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: haircutcel, hebbewem, The Dude Abides and 7 others
Sadly I'm not in the US. I'd love to have one but the blackpill destroyed me and my social life and now I feel insecure about every little flaw I have. It makes me high inhib and nervous whenever I talk to pretty women.
Use subliminal affirmations to restore your self esteem back and leave this website, you're already good looking enough to swim in average face hot body latinas all day boyo

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685
Use subliminal affirmations to restore your self esteem back and leave this website, you're already good looking enough to swim in average face hot body latinas all day boyo
Alright thx bro haha. But are you sure subliminals work? I've heard alot about it but it seems sketchy

Alright thx bro haha. But are you sure subliminals work? I've heard alot about it but it seems sketchy

Yeah mental ones work 100%. They basically just reprogram your subconscious which you can literally do alone by repeating the same thing to yourself all day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yeah mental ones work 100%. They basically just reprogram your subconscious which you can literally do alone by repeating the same thing to yourself all day.
Sounds cool, is there by any chance proof?

Perhaps because he's staring down at the camera while you're edge maxxing and squinting like a retard?
You wish you could edgemaxx but the only thing your high E phenotype can maxx is lesbianmaxxing
Sounds cool, is there by any chance proof?
Do your google research, there are plenty of scientific proofs out there

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
damn his gf is fuckin hot, I shoulda went to college abroad I was a stupid dumbass
That guy literally plays video games 12-16 hours a day and lives on donos

That guy literally plays video games 12-16 hours a day and lives on donos
I mog him and will probably never get anyone even close to as GL as his wife

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Scarface and Deleted member 685
The blackpill does not apply to Eastern Europe

Lol

O stfu. To some extent universally yes. Chads will always have it easy I was in Greece at 17...and this fat, balding, Unibrow Greek 23 year old guy who would hang out with his huge dogs on a leash with his friends where all the young people used to chill, he was dating this 10/10 tan,spanish looked girl. She was literally drop dead gorgeous. She looked a tiny bit puerto rican with some european features? And a light brown streak in her dark straight hair, which I thought was weird because she looked like she belonged in NYC.

She was 16. She liked also but I had no game. I was bitching about my looks to her being insecure, and she would tell me to Stfu in her sexy, little attitude and accent.

She said why do I care about my looks so much. She said look at Taso. He is.. you know. . But its his personality,hes caring, understanding,open minded. And I bet it doesn't hurt that hes a good height, and has high Social value in the town. I flirted with her i think like once and she gave me a shittest. She would laugh and call out "TASOOO" and he would come, lift her up, kiss her or something she would giggle.

After that night boys would ask me where is Katina? Cuz they saw us talking together then, alone. And thought I got her number or something and was going to cuck the older guy. But Nah I had no game. But I'll let you know. If I was confident and into sex then, I Could have easily done it. Its all confidence over there mostyl. But some girls also went CRAZY for Jeremy Meeks lol. Looks always matter though but its not everything there.
Lol

O stfu. To some extent universally yes. Chads will always have it easy I was in Greece at 17...and this fat, balding, Unibrow Greek 23 year old guy who would hang out with his huge dogs on a leash with his friends where all the young people used to chill, he was dating this 10/10 tan,spanish looked girl. She was literally drop dead gorgeous. She looked a tiny bit puerto rican with some european features? And a light brown streak in her dark straight hair, which I thought was weird because she looked like she belonged in NYC.

She was 16. She liked also but I had no game. I was bitching about my looks to her being insecure, and she would tell me to Stfu in her sexy, little attitude and accent.

She said why do I care about my looks so much. She said look at Taso. He is.. you know. . But its his personality,hes caring, understanding,open minded. And I bet it doesn't hurt that hes a good height, and has high Social value in the town. I flirted with her i think like once and she gave me a shittest. She would laugh and call out "TASOOO" and he would come, lift her up, kiss her or something she would giggle.

After that night boys would ask me where is Katina? Cuz they saw us talking together then, alone. And thought I got her number or something and was going to cuck the older guy. But Nah I had no game. But I'll let you know. If I was confident and into sex then, I Could have easily done it. Its all confidence over there mostyl. But some girls also went CRAZY for Jeremy Meeks lol. Looks always matter though but its not everything there.

She also had ripped jeans. She would tell me to "Shadda fuck upp" in her bitchy cute accent when I cried about my looks. Girls dont like insecure guys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo
haha nice job OP, you definitely mogged the retard on the right to oblivion.

• JFL
Reactions: Whyamihere
Then how come PSL 2-4 dudes are dating PSL 5-7 girls over there?

Just look at this shiet bro
giphy.gif
holy fuck never have I seen something like this.He is literally 3.5/10 and the girl is like a 7 or 8.Lucky motherfucker

Then how come PSL 2-4 dudes are dating PSL 5-7 girls over there?

Just look at this shiet bro
Two reasons:
1) Betabuxing is easier in EE
2) Size matters more (girth, height) in EE than in WE

And of course he is still lucky af.

giphy.gif
holy fuck never have I seen something like this.He is literally 3.5/10 and the girl is like a 7 or 8.Lucky motherfucker
Stop over rating women

giphy.gif
He has bad teeth but still has a forward grown maxilla, decent eye area, is 6'3 and loaded in a country where average salary is 6684 USD per year.
You can see that on photos where he is not smiling:

Looking like this + wealthy + 6'3 in Russia can get you a decent girl covered in fake up to betabux for.

Stop over rating women
I'm not man I just find her really attractive
He has bad teeth but still has a forward grown maxilla, decent eye area, is 6'3 and loaded in a country where average salary is 6684 USD per year.
You can see that on photos where he is not smiling:
View attachment 80859
Looking like this + wealthy + 6'3 in Russia can get you a decent girl covered in fake up to betabux for.
Bro he is balding and all it just shuts down so many theorys of these forums.If he would post here everyone would say:"End it" or "Its over".But give him an attractive girl and your like:Yea but he doesnt look that bad...he has decent this and that.No. He is below average and that's it

• +1
Reactions: Scarface and Deleted member 685
View attachment 80654

His girlfriend is a 7.5 ukrainian JB, how can the blackpill explain that?
PRobably Because YOu fucking Cope that it's all about the Gay ass front Profile and Side profile Masculinity doesn't mean shit

And when the girl will leave him for someone better?
Cuz this happens in "common couple outside"

PRobably Because YOu fucking Cope that it's all about the Gay ass front Profile and Side profile Masculinity doesn't mean shit
adln6eXy.gif

Look at this fragile wimp. I hurt your so bad you go search and necrobump my old threads, I live rent free in your small incel skull keep barking for me you utter subhuman.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
adln6eXy.gif

Look at this fragile wimp. I hurt your so bad you go search and necrobump my old threads, I live rent free in your small incel skull keep barking for me you utter subhuman.
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑪𝑶𝑷𝑰𝑬𝑫 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑭𝑨𝑮. 𝑰 𝑴𝑨𝒀 𝑶𝑭 𝑺𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑫 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑨 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑩𝑺 𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑨𝑻𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑻 𝑰 𝑨𝑴 𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑷𝑬𝑶𝑷𝑳𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑭𝑨𝑮. 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑪𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑪𝑶𝑷𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑳(𝑩𝑳𝑼𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑳) 𝑰𝑺𝑵𝑻 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫 𝑯𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑮𝑨𝒀 ASS 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫.
Giphy 1

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑪𝑶𝑷𝑰𝑬𝑫 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑭𝑨𝑮. 𝑰 𝑴𝑨𝒀 𝑶𝑭 𝑺𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑫 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑨 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑩𝑺 𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑨𝑻𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑻 𝑰 𝑨𝑴 𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑷𝑬𝑶𝑷𝑳𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑭𝑨𝑮. 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑪𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑪𝑶𝑷𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑳(𝑩𝑳𝑼𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑳) 𝑰𝑺𝑵𝑻 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫 𝑯𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑮𝑨𝒀 ASS 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫.View attachment 84993
gBr0guA.gif
gBr0guA.gif

You have no idea how glad I am I managed to get to your head so easily and HURT YOU, you are now OFFICIALLY my little bitch on this forum you fragile subhuman
54BB5F8B36963727C7E7B2F5BF3B18F375A68196

Now keep barking for your master as the loyal submissive bitch dog you are

gBr0guA.gif
gBr0guA.gif

You have no idea how glad I am I managed to get to your head so easily and HURT YOU,
HURTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ME:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: YOU THINK YOU HAVE ANY POWER OVER PEOPLE LIKE THAT CANT COPE THAT YOU HAVE NO CONTROL EVEN ON THIS FUCKING BOARD. YOU HAVE NO CONTROL IN THE REAL WORLD SO YOU BITCH LIKE A CUCK WHEN IT
DOESNT COINSIDE WITH YOUR BETA BLUE PILLED BELIEFS WHILE YOU POST A GAY ASS THREAD SHOWING OFF HOW YOU "MOG" YOUR FRIEND WHEN EVEN YOU ADMITT HE HAS A PSL 7.5 GURL IT'S OVER FOR YOU.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I'M LMAO RN

Giphy 2

adln6eXy.gif

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑪𝑶𝑷𝑰𝑬𝑫 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑭𝑨𝑮. 𝑰 𝑴𝑨𝒀 𝑶𝑭 𝑺𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑫 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑨 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑩𝑺 𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑨𝑻𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑻 𝑰 𝑨𝑴 𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑷𝑬𝑶𝑷𝑳𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑭𝑨𝑮. 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑪𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑪𝑶𝑷𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑳(𝑩𝑳𝑼𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑳) 𝑰𝑺𝑵𝑻 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫 𝑯𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑮𝑨𝒀 ASS 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫.View attachment 84993
gBr0guA.gif
gBr0guA.gif

You have no idea how glad I am I managed to get to your head so easily and HURT YOU, you are now OFFICIALLY my little bitch on this forum you fragile subhuman
View attachment 85001
54BB5F8B36963727C7E7B2F5BF3B18F375A68196

Now keep barking for your master as the loyal submissive bitch dog you are

Lookism posting is neither funny nor effective for winning an argument. It's just pure cringe. Take that shameful shit somewhere else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
Lookism posting is neither funny nor effective for winning an argument. It's just pure cringe. Take that shameful shit somewhere else.
Do You mean me Or him There are so many replies It's glitching?

hes tilting his head up, phaggot

Tell my friend, you´re a final fantasy character?

• +1
Reactions: Death