Bryan Johnson Before & After Bill Gates Anti-Aging Program

rubberduck

rubberduck

Diamond
Bryan Johnson Age 42 (McDonald-maxxing & suntanning)
H8isVKl.jpeg

Bryan Johnson Age 46 (after 4 years of Bill Gates approved anti-aging plan vegan diet w/ zero sun exposure)
rGJxq8R.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, socialcel, NoReedemingFeature and 11 others

• JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max, socialcel, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
Bryan Johnson Age 42 (McDonald-maxxing & suntanning)
H8isVKl.jpeg

Bryan Johnson Age 46 (after 4 years of Bill Gates approved anti-aging plan vegan diet w/ zero sun exposure)
rGJxq8R.jpeg
Wtf lol

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
Insane 🤣

• +1
why is it that veganism fucks ppl up so bad? Ive only heard bad things about it

• +1
he looks older than my father whose never worn sunscreen and worked outdoors his entire life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, FacialStructure404, Kristin and 3 others
I don't get why he said in a podcast that 12-15% body fat is ideal for anti-aging, but he's at 5-7%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, OldRooster, northern mogger and 1 other person
he looks older than my father whose never worn sunscreen and worked outdoors his entire life.
But your father is a Mongol chieftain of the Friesland Khanate, I don't think it's fair to brag about your father since he is a Mongoloid and they have superior aging genetics.

But your father is a Mongol chieftain of the Friesland Khanate, I don't think it's fair to brag about your father since he is a Mongoloid and they have superior aging genetics.
I wonder if I'm going to get his weird skintone eventually, he was far paler in his youth and has that reddish gandy skin-tone now.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I wonder if I'm going to get his weird skintone eventually, he was far paler in his youth and has that reddish gandy skin-tone now.
Time will tell, Orc. How old are you?

why is it that veganism fucks ppl up so bad? Ive only heard bad things about it
Because
Veganism = pale skin, no collagen

Look at all vegan niggers, who boast that they don"t age, they all looks like weird uncanny pale aliens

• +1
Time will tell, Orc. How old are you?
31, it's probably not gonna happen unless I work outdoors without sunscreen for another decade.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
31, it's probably not gonna happen unless I work outdoors without sunscreen for another decade.
You're as old as my brother, mirin.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Orc
Veganism works for young women because they can reliably convert alpha linoleic acid into DHA and EPA. I suspect 80% of males that are vegan do it as virtue signaling and/or a niche mating strategy to appeal to women that are vegans.

Veganism works for young women because they can reliably convert alpha linoleic acid into DHA and EPA. I suspect 80% of males that are vegan do it as virtue signaling and/or a niche mating strategy to appeal to women that are vegans.
Every vegan I see looks like shit, both male & female