Bryan Johnson bloatmaxxing journey

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
His face looks very angular and chiselled and that was one of his strongest features

But now he did a calorie surplus due to the herd of normies saying is too lean and all that crap and is now bloatmaxxing. He does look younger but I think he looks a lot better leaner

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Mewton, Shekel and 1 other person
He looks better/healthier now tbh.

But you can't reverse aging either way tbh, you can still tell his age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, callisto, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others

It's insane how such a small surplus and small increase in body fat makes him look so different

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Danish_Retard
I don't get this man. He just looks like a completely normal, old man. I've see older men than him look way better and younger, and they didn't spend millions on their health...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21863 and WeiWei
He should gimme all that money the fucking idiot spends. He still looks old. I need to ascend

• JFL
Reactions: tyronemaximas, Economical and Deleted member 21863
I don't get this man. He just looks like a completely normal, old man. I've see older men than him look way better and younger, and they didn't spend millions on their health...
this. Also he swallows 90 pills a day. It's genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623

b-but an average .org user want to slay jbs in his 60

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 14693
He looks good for his age. lots of men look way worse with 45.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
He's very misguided, most of the things he does actually damage him and decrease his lifespan.
this. Also he swallows 90 pills a day. It's genetics.
He lost years of life detoxifying from those pills.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, WeiWei and Deleted member 22623
he needs to grow a beard and stop coping he looks indistinguishable someone 20ish, the apollonian look of youth is for young people.

before he looked like shit, I think he has shitty genetics against him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
he needs to grow a beard and stop coping he looks indistinguishable someone 20ish, the apollonian look of youth is for young people.
He does a lot of microneedling, and shit like that on his face, so I doubt he'll ever grow a beard

before he looked like shit, I think he has shitty genetics against him

Definitely improved now

He does a lot of microneedling, and shit like that on his face, so I doubt he'll ever grow a beard
I think he had laser facial hair removal

it's weird, he improved and despite that still looks the same age :lul:
He looks a lot paler and has better skin. Much more angular chiselled face
I think he should have kept some stubble tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
He’s so pale and looks sickly now, looks a lot younger and healthier in this pic from 2021
F13324B0 28E6 4ED5 8EC5 422A4353668C

Should have tried to maintain this look and simply used tret, botox and face lift would probably make him look better and younger than what he does now. He also needs lower hairline which is crucial in looking youthful

Him compared to his son
45F04990 9789 46DE B663 F56C8F403D98

No natter what he still looks his age. His soft features like thin lips and sickly lip colouring and colouring in general, and death tier UEE also helps him look older. Unironically he looks like a corpse

he has mediocre genetics and only started looksmaxxing at 40 or so. Imagine he started at 21. I hope he is gonna use this protocol on his son and then we can actually see if his blueprint shit works

geriatric oldcel

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton
Bloatmax is insane smv dropper
This guy also bloatmax his way out of chad territory

IMG 20230803 130353

IMG 20230803 130428