Bryan showed my oneitis everything

Whats going to happen to me?

• Nothing

• Suspension for a one or a few days

• Expulsion from school

• Juvenile Hall (Jail)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I unignored you because i realized you are in need of my help.

break his fucking legs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Be_ConfidentBro, BeestungLipsTheory and 8 others
I don't have his address but I have his phone number full name face school age height social media
What do you rate him PSL?
What do you rate him PSL?
Idk man 3 at best. His skin and hair good, eye area and even lower third are decent, but a face that long is a huge failo. Plus the fried rice factor. It's over for Huey Long tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2227, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
Idk man 3 at best. His skin and hair good, eye area and even lower third are decent, but a face that long is a huge failo. Plus the fried rice factor. It's over for Huey Long tbh
Lol what lower third and eye area is shit. Flat maxilla and no angularity to his face. Literally boneless fried potato

He’s like a fucken cream cheese ragoon. No meat under his skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2227, LordNorwood and 2 others
nice bait as always

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2661
Put a picture of bryan in the rate section, lets all brutally roast him, then send him the link.
i call this the just give bryan BDD theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, JMax, BeestungLipsTheory and 7 others
this is not gonna end well.. @Short Ugly and Brown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, Golden Glass, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
Lol what lower third and eye area is shit. Flat maxilla and no angularity to his face. Literally boneless fried potato
Put a picture of bryan in the rate section, lets all brutally roast him, then send him the link.
post his pics on Reddit and then ask black mails him threading he will expose him for this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, karbo, IndianJock and 1 other person

He’s like a fucken cream cheese ragoon. No meat under his skin
Fucking dying man
Cream cheese ragoon

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Titbot
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Petsmart, Deleted member 3583 and 4 others
Not BDD if you genuinely ugly JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 1100 and 5 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Short Ugly and Brown and IndianJock
What's my midface ratio from that pic?

I always get 0.945 but I have a long philtrum so with lip lift it can probably get to 1.0

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood

I always get 0.945 but I have a long philtrum so with lip lift it can probably get to 1.0
Send pic of bryan so I can go high effort mode for the first time in my PSL career

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, IWantToMax, IndianJock and 1 other person

Idk I'm on a walk right now, I'll check it when i get back home
That ratio makes sense though as imo it looks a little longer than mine and I'm .96-.98
It doesn't failo you though

She's into kpop and your your friend is asian

Take the kpop pill

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1100, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
Someone supply me with every oneitus thread thus far in this epic gilgamesh. I
Must study up before i curbstomp bryan.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Petsmart, IWantToMax and 3 others
Someone supply me with every oneitus thread thus far in this epic gilgamesh. I
Must study up before i curbstomp bryan.
Go with my blessing gigachad tallcel slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 3962, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
I don't have his address but I have his phone number full name face school age height social media
None of that will work give me his FULL address and I’ll have the cops think he has a homemade bomb

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Petsmart, TheMewingBBC and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and LordNorwood
THIS IS WHAT I’VE BEEN MISSING OUT ON BY STICKING TO THE LOOKSMAXING SECTION?!!

FUCK WRITING INFORMATIVE POSTS ABOUT GENES VS ENVIRONMENT OR MSE THIS SHIT’S HILARIOUS
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
OP
YOU SOUND LIKE THE NEXT INCEL SHOOTER JFLLL

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
JUST WRITE YOUR MANIFESTO ALREADY BRO
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

IN THE MEAN TIME YOU SHOULD CONFRONT BRYAN ONE ON ONE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 2227 and 13 others
Side note:
Stop taking FIN right now, you need DHT for proper development. You are cucking yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3902, Petsmart and 2 others
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
THIS NIGGA IS GOING TO PERMANENTLY RUIN HIS REPUTATION AT HIS SCHOOL AND HOMETOWN

OP YOU WILL NEVER LIVE THIS DOWN AND JUST WAIT TIL PEOPLE AT SCHOOL START FUCKING WITH YOU AND CALL YOU “INCEL”

THEN SOMEONE WHO DOESNT HAVE THE FULL CONTEXT WILL TRY TO STAND UP FOR YOU AGAINST THE BULLYING...

ONLY FOR THEM TO BE EXPLAINED THE WHOLE STORY, INCLUDING THE FACT YOU POSTED CUM TRIBUTES ABOUT A CLASSMATE AND THEY WILL BE LEFT DISGUSTED BY YOU
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ENOUGH OF THE BUFFOONERY. I’LL BE THE ONE TO DROP THE BRUTAL BLACKPILL

1.) Everyone ITT that said they were going to help OP, AINT GOING TO DO SHIT!!. They were honestly just reaction farming

2.) OP, at the end of the day YOU AINT GOING TO DO SHIT! You have already shown us how negative T you are, you simply don’t have the balls to confront Bryan in an argument, let alone throw a fist.

3.) And to be brutally honest you brought this on yourself in the first place. Why would you send your friends that? Why would you display any of this cuck behavior in the first place, starting with the love letters

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY SUPPORT YOUR FRIENDS, PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED TO BE BULLIED AND HUMILIATED HARSHLY IRL. MAYBE THEN YOU WOULD STOP THIS ENTIRE SHIT.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, JMax, BeestungLipsTheory and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BeestungLipsTheory, Short Ugly and Brown and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BeestungLipsTheory, Short Ugly and Brown and 5 others
STILL CAGING

ELLIOT RODGERS JR IN THE MAKING RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES

OP’s NOT GONNA SEND BRYAN THE
“Hey bro I like you so don’t go to school tomorrow”
TEXT MESSAGE ANYMORE
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2227 and 13 others

@Short Ugly and Brown, tell Bryan to fight you, tell him to meet you in the school parking lot. You're in good shape right? im sure you could hold your own in a fight, so get hyped up and fight this nigga bryan, beat his ass. If you do it you may get some rep, some street cred back.

@Short Ugly and Brown, tell Bryan to fight you, tell him to meet you in the school parking lot. You're in good shape right? im sure you could hold your own in a fight, so get hyped up and fight this nigga bryan, beat his ass. If you do it you may get some rep, some street cred back.

You gonna fight this nigga or not?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 3962
Rodger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, JMax, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
View attachment 200579@LordNorwood this is a pic of my hair from today
@Short Ugly and Brown
I just calculated your midface ratio. It came back as .91 (pic attached)
inb4 suicide. I honestly think it doesn't look bad at all. Its a long midface but it doesn't look too long to me that its a failo.
Shortcalc

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Golden Glass
@Short Ugly and Brown
inb4 suicide. I honestly think it doesn't look bad at all. Its a long midface but it doesn't look too long to me that its a failo.
View attachment 200654
Lip lift+ fix bulbous nose and hes gl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
brb listening to epic of glgamesh on tv while I sleep so I will lucid dream an old wise sumerian man reading it to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, LordNorwood and Deleted member 3962
@Short Ugly and Brown
View attachment 200654
I am in utter awe of his hair
It halos him ridiculously hard. Literally gives him +1psl. Insane.

• +1
It's incredible, can't lie. Probably the best hair I've seen on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, IWantToMax, IndianJock and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 3902 and 4 others
It's incredible, can't lie. Probably the best hair I've seen on this forum.
It legit mogs most male models

my brother mogs this hair though

if I hadnt gotten a fucking ‘fro and instead got my brothers lashes, chin, and hair, I would be legit 6.5psl not even exaggerating

FUCK CURLY HAIR

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock and LordNorwood

if I hadnt gotten a fucking ‘fro and instead got my brothers lashes, chin, and hair, I would be legit 6.5psl not even exaggerating

FUCK CURLY HAIR
FUCK THAT. I LOVE CURLY HAIR BRO ITS A MAJOR HALO

• +1

FUCK CURLY HAIR
I feel you man
My youngest brother looks 100% white and has a perfect hairline, he basically has this pheno except his eyes are brown:
19-Undercut-Hair-Male-460.jpg

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, IndianJock and Deleted member 3962
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3962
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
Beat up bryan

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3962
Hair relaxing is like getting a Perm but in you use incredibly large perm rods so someone with very curly hair could end up with looser curls, waves, or even almost straight hair. Look it up .

• +1
Hair relaxing is like getting a Perm but in you use incredibly large perm rods so someone with very curly hair could end up with looser curls, waves, or even almost straight hair. Look it up .
So like keratin treatment but without chemicals?

So like keratin treatment but without chemicals?

No it also involves chemicals. It’s a type of perm lol

• +1
How long it last? If it mogs keratin i will look into it ngl
The hairs that are permed can potentially last indefinitely, the only problem is new hair growth, so one enough new hair grows it needs to be repeated. Hope this makes sense, if not, look up a video about it on YT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, SixFootManlet, RAITEIII and 1 other person