Bryan showed my oneitis everything

Whats going to happen to me?

• Nothing

• Suspension for a one or a few days

• Expulsion from school

• Juvenile Hall (Jail)

Results are only viewable after voting.
The hairs that are permed can potentially last indefinitely, the only problem is new hair growth, so one enough new hair grows it needs to be repeated. Hope this makes sense, if not, look up a video about it on YT
Keratin mogs

@Short Ugly and Brown
I just calculated your midface ratio. It came back as .91 (pic attached)
inb4 suicide. I honestly think it doesn't look bad at all. Its a long midface but it doesn't look too long to me that its a failo.
View attachment 200654
lens distortion @Short Ugly and Brown

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, IndianJock, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
No matter how many people tell you or how many times they say it you will just do the same thing over and over again

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and IndianJock
Get a cue ball and put it into a nice stretchy sock. Watch Bryan for the whole day and when he goes to the restroom, follow him and swing the sock to smash him in the back of the head. After that, kick him around on the ground a little bit. He shouldn't know that you used a cue ball

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IndianJock, Golden Glass, LordNorwood and 1 other person
View attachment 200582View attachment 200584View attachment 200585

these are the words used to describe me to others after
-I wrote love letters
-told her In the letter she's the first girl to make me fall in love,
-gave her gift cards
-and she saw the offer for 1k for a kiss and me making out with her face taped to a pillow (both ways of me complementing her looks)

so I know where my looks are @maxmendietta and they aren't high unless she really doesn't like ethnics

Wait so you sent your friends that picture of your oneitis taped to your pillow to your you can't be this dumb and if it was saved on your phone why did you not put a lock jesus fucking christ

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
so first of all, why would you send that about the pillow to bryan? second of all, that bryan kid has a problem with you; he sent that to your oneitis out of spite, very probably your fault as well. what i suggest you to do is to start using your brain to think and not your heart, because that only leads to problems.

• +1
225px Elliot Mlady

• JFL
I LOVE THIS DRAMA. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!? STAY TUNED!

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and Deleted member 439
kiss his cock faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and RAITEIII
You ruined it for yourself irani gypsy yahoodi
You should forget about your onetits,completly ignore her existence
And as for your bryan,gook subhuman rat backstabbing friend

Ignore him too, time to move on
Start going to the gym, once u are in college
Slay girls with body Halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 2227, IndianJock and 1 other person
Low iq if you don’t fuck up that psl 2 chink

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and IWantToMax
Bruh u will end behind bars so why not going ER

Basically the Bryan kid just told me he sent her these messages cuz he was scared for her
View attachment 200550View attachment 200553View attachment 200552
what a little pussy fake as fuck friend

then I messaged the kid that messaged her the letters originally and this is what he said

I called another dude later and he said he asked her again and she told her parents and that they filed a case on me for aggravated stalking of a minor

they both said the same thing about how she told both of them I'm really creepy and disgusting and a stalker

I don't know what to do now to be honest I'm still in love with her but if I pull any shit I'm screwed :feelsbadman: 😓 💔

what will actually happen is that the authorities will force you to visit a psychiatrist who will fuck up your brain with psychiatric drugs

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Golden Glass, Deleted member 3583 and 3 others
lens distortion @Short Ugly and Brown
Yeah could be, the camera is very close to his face
I don't think my mid face is long rather my philtrum is extremely long and my midface is very narrow, I need surgery to fix that

I don't like surgery but the only reason I want it is cuz I can't attract girls I mean just look at this
Screen Shot 2019 12 22 at 92324 AM

reading this has made me cry so much for the past multiple of hours overnight
my heart is in millions of pieces
im so cold

if she didn't think I was repulsive looking she would have been like whatever or thats cute
---------------------------------
@LordNorwood @Lorsss @Imperative @Vitruvian @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Fuk @Zygos4Life @apollothegun @reptiles @pisslord
Screen Shot 2019 12 22 at 101252 AM

jesus fucking christ 7,000 views

theres only like 250 users on this site

this shit is definitely being monitored but Idc cuz I never advocated for violence myself and I know besides stalking her out of love I'm innocent

if anything Bryan should get in trouble for blackmailing asking for PayPal money or he will send her the cum tribute pics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
I don't think my mid face is long rather my philtrum is extremely long and my midface is very narrow

thats why I'm begging my parents for lip lift + double jaw(BSSO + Lefort 1 + Sliding genio) I think that combo of those 4 surgeries (double jaw + lip lift) will make my face a 6/10 or 4.8PSL

I don't like surgery but the only reason I want it is cuz I can't attract girls I mean just look at this
View attachment 200991
reading this has made me cry so much for the past multiple of hours overnight
my heart is in millions of pieces
im so cold

if she didn't think I was repulsive looking she would have been like whatever or thats cute
---------------------------------
@LordNorwood @Lorsss @Imperative @Vitruvian @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Fuk @Zygos4Life @apollothegun @reptiles @pisslord
View attachment 201017
jesus fucking christ 7,000 views

theres only like 250 users on this site

this shit is definitely being monitored but Idc cuz I never advocated for violence myself and I know besides stalking her out of love I'm innocent

if anything Bryan should get in trouble for blackmailing asking for PayPal money or he will send her the cum tribute pics
It’s over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Short Ugly and Brown
Fuckk I just knew about this.. I’m so fucking mad, fuck this backstabbing cuck. u should beat the shit out of him tbh u have nothing to lose at this point

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Side note nothing will happen to you. You're not even technically stalking this girl. You're doing weird as fuck creepy shit for sure, you know this, I know this, we all know this - but I'm pretty sure it's not illegal.
R/thathappened

This is incredible
Probably the best post I have ever seen on here
Also what the hell @Short Ugly and Brown

you literally ruined your own life OP

@Blackout.xl man was this a larp ?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
3505.jpg

0oy5b6lbyaf31.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Blackout.xl