BS after jaw surgery

holyinfras

holyinfras

Iron
Joined
Apr 14, 2026
Posts
11
Reputation
3
hey I wanted to know if anyone has ever had jaw surgery and then BS’d after, may be a dumb question. I don’t mean on the jaws itself because I’m not an idiot and I know I would fuck up the healing and probably knock my jaw out of place, but everywhere else on my face should be fair game no? I’m about 10 weeks post op btw
 
hey I wanted to know if anyone has ever had jaw surgery and then BS’d after, may be a dumb question. I don’t mean on the jaws itself because I’m not an idiot and I know I would fuck up the healing and probably knock my jaw out of place, but everywhere else on my face should be fair game no? I’m about 10 weeks post op btw
Why would u BS after surgery are u not happy with the results or what
 
  • JFL
Reactions: IOD
if your looking for emporary swelling and braindamage go for it
 
  • +1
Reactions: holyinfras
Why would u BS after surgery are u not happy with the results or what
Well I wouldn’t say I’m extremely unhappy, it’s just double jaw only got me so far, I still see a lot of other recessions on my face that would probably also need to be hardmaxxed
 
Well I wouldn’t say I’m extremely unhappy, it’s just double jaw only got me so far, I still see a lot of other recessions on my face that would probably also need to be hardmaxxed
Which recessions?
 

Similar threads

nordic prince
Replies
4
Views
48
nordic prince
nordic prince
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
6
Views
72
Absurdist
Absurdist
Renophobeadoobe
Replies
1
Views
62
Renophobeadoobe
Renophobeadoobe
Linus145.44
Replies
23
Views
114
Mephistoxdxd
M
synccc12438
Replies
0
Views
19
synccc12438
synccc12438

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top