Bsing Marks look good

attraction

attraction

ice cold
Joined
Jul 7, 2026
Posts
237
Reputation
254
After I get done I look at my marks in the mirror and it’s looks like some natural blush type shit, I just like how it looks is this relatable or nah?
 
  • +1
Reactions: cursedbybones, ArchangeI, NDasian111 and 2 others
your avi made me hard
 
  • +1
Reactions: attraction
relatable, makes me look more of a cutecel tho:hnghn:
 
  • +1
Reactions: cursedbybones
After I get done I look at my marks in the mirror and it’s looks like some natural blush type shit, I just like how it looks is this relatable or nah?
How i feel with the cuts I drink from.
 
Relatable i like the blush on my zygos and infras
 
  • +1
Reactions: attraction

Similar threads

foxhead131
Replies
8
Views
45
graseli
graseli
brazilianltn
Replies
2
Views
29
cowmuncher26
cowmuncher26
true_𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰜
Replies
3
Views
46
true_𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰜
true_𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰜
_MVP_
Replies
7
Views
50
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
6
Replies
1
Views
41
mxl4chi1
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top