attraction
ice cold
- Joined
- Jul 7, 2026
- Posts
- 237
- Reputation
- 254
After I get done I look at my marks in the mirror and it’s looks like some natural blush type shit, I just like how it looks is this relatable or nah?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
addison raeyour avi made me hard

How i feel with the cuts I drink from.After I get done I look at my marks in the mirror and it’s looks like some natural blush type shit, I just like how it looks is this relatable or nah?
idk about the infras those riskyRelatable i like the blush on my zygos and infras
Nah, just dont hit as hard and be focused on were u hit, the dopamine bs gives is also so goodidk about the infras those risky
high risk high reward might have to try soonNah, just dont hit as hard and be focused on were u hit, the dopamine bs gives is also so good
Idk if its high reward tho.high risk high reward might have to try soon
prob not, smashing infras is retarted most high iqs don’t smash emIdk if its high reward tho.
Yeh i just smash them for the sake of it lmaoprob not, smashing infras is retarted most high iqs don’t smash em