Bsso what are the differences and benefits/downsides between a high and a low cut ?

O

one job away

Kraken
Title

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
@SixCRY @Acromegaly_Chad

there is no such thing as low vs high cut bsso

There is epker cut which move less bone and doesn't go to the gonial

Obsweger cut that go to the gonial and move more bone and allow 4mm bigonial widening

L inverted osteomy which is used to get more than 2cm bsso

Then there is other cuts that i don't know about

• +1
Reactions: Sal, Deleted member 5786, .👽. and 1 other person
there is no such thing as low vs high cut bsso

There is epker cut which move less bone and doesn't go to the gonial

Obsweger cut that go to the gonial and move more bone and allow 4mm bigonial widening

L inverted osteomy which is used to get more than 2cm bsso

Then there is other cuts that i don't know about
Yeah but like. There is a high bsso which split a the ramus far above the mandible and then there are low cuts that split the ramus on the mandible body level like obwegeser. Someone told me to ask specifically for a non high cut bsso which my surgeons seems to prefer to not lose my hollow cheeks.

Yeah but like. There is a high bsso which split a the ramus far above the mandible and then there are low cuts that split the ramus on the mandible body level like obwegeser. Someone told me to ask specifically for a non high cut bsso which my surgeons seems to prefer to not lose my hollow cheeks.
No surgeon do high cut, it's a more difficult technique and need muscle stabilization, they do only lower cut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and one job away
No surgeon do high cut, it's a more difficult technique and need muscle stabilization, they do only lower cut
My surgeon Nearly only does high cut. So far I haven’t seen a single gallery where it wasn’t the case actually which kind of scares me that he doesn’t perform low cuts. It’s quite common for chin wing surgeons to do high cuts in fact. You probably know by now which surgeon I’m referring to.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Nigga what are u talking about? Were the pics u send me someone else?

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Why would u get bsso it would look retarded
Nah. Like. It wouldn’t affect my front. Idk if I send you side profile pics tho? I am a bit recessed so I perma jut. Jutted it looks really good but it’s a lot of Stress and I can’t jut when eating obviously so I never eat in public. That’s why I want bsso or jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
C
Nah. Like. It wouldn’t affect my front. Idk if I send you side profile pics tho? I am a bit recessed so I perma jut. Jutted it looks really good but it’s a lot of Stress and I can’t jut when eating obviously so I never eat in public. That’s why I want bsso or jaw surgery.
Can I see ur side?

• +1
C

Can I see ur side?
Maybe when I’m in a good mood. I’m really self conscious and protective about it. Hence the perma jut

• +1
Nice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Does BSSRO fit into the high cut category? My surgeon is planning for that, looks like this:

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and one job away

Attachments

• C0C75E49-8C3F-41BD-A38B-06F70DF2FB33.png
    C0C75E49-8C3F-41BD-A38B-06F70DF2FB33.png
    125.9 KB · Views: 16
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, one job away and varbrah
Send me a pic without jutting.

• +1
This is not high cut it's obsweger dalpont cut

High cut is above ⬇️ not the same
Thanks. But yeah. Dr Z and Dr T for example apparently only do high cuts. It says so in their gallery’s.

Thanks. But yeah. Dr Z and Dr T for example apparently only do high cuts. It says so in their gallery’s.
i don't think so, maybe they refer high cut as bsso with dal pont cut which move more bone than epker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and one job away
i don't think so, maybe they refer high cut as bsso with dal pont cut which move more bone than epker
I thought the „high“ cut refers to the top of the bone in the middle of the ramus and not the cut below that. So yeah I was complete off. Either way.
Im scared of losing my hollow cheeks if I get the bsso even more then because of the extra bone mass from the ramus that gets pushed in the cheek direction. Is that a real issue ? Someone said that to me that I should be careful cuz of that.

I thought the „high“ cut refers to the top of the bone in the middle of the ramus and not the cut below that. So yeah I was complete off. Either way.
Im scared of losing my hollow cheeks if I get the bsso even more then because of the extra bone mass from the ramus that gets pushed in the cheek direction. Is that a real issue ? Someone said that to me that I should be careful cuz of that.
nigga stop speaking ton on jaw expert on DM most of them are dumb mother ducker retzrds

bimax can only improve hollow cheeks , not the contrary

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5786, .👽. and 2 others
nigga stop speaking ton on jaw expert on DM most of them are dumb mother ducker retzrds

Yeah you are right. Talking in dms makes it impossible to correct false information.

thanks again dude you’re a life saver.

I heard bimax can make the cheekbones look worse because they get "left behind"

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I heard bimax can make the cheekbones look worse because they get "left behind"
Cheekbones and hollow cheeks are a difference. But yes cheekbones will most likely look less visible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Cheekbones and hollow cheeks are a difference. But yes cheekbones will most likely look less visible
Can I DM you scans + pictures to get some advice?

• +1
Can I DM you scans + pictures to get some advice?
Im no Professional. The best I can offer you is you send me your side profile and I say what I think about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
  • +1