asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Yeah so the benefits are not that much

-Harder erections
-I think hairline got a little bit better not sure though probably not
-Balls bigger (they got smaller since the wet dream today :incel: "

Libido stayed the same I was always high libido

But the real benefit tbh is wet dreams I had like 3 wet dreams and they feel good as fuck I didnt get too much semen on my wet dreams like i didnt exactly cum or it was a little bit of cum but this morning the wet dream was insane some girl was giving me a lap dance and I was seeing myself as a bbc guy I cummed hard I felt the vibration of the orgasm in my shoulders in my fucking sleep.

But what are even the benefits of wet dreams?
They lower cortisol and stress by a shit ton, by a shit ton I mean shit ton
Low cortisol and stress will increase testosterone, dopamine etc
The real benefit of nofap is not "muh girls love this they notice this and that and they like your energy" its the wet dreams tbh because low cortisol and low stress is a huge looksmax for me definitely recommend only for the wet dreams.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klimo, The Grinch, hopecel and 3 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
you wanna start this shit again?
nah i aint gonna argue with a retard like you i already provided lots of points all you did was say retarded shit
dont reply to this post i wont argue with your retarded ass

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Yeah so the benefits are not that much

-Harder erections
-Balls bigger (they got smaller since the wet dream today :incel: "

Libido stayed the same I was always high libido

But the real benefit tbh is wet dreams I had like 3 wet dreams and they feel good as fuck I didnt get too much semen on my wet dreams like i didnt exactly cum or it was a little bit of cum but this morning the wet dream was insane some girl was giving me a lap dance and I was seeing myself as a bbc guy I cummed hard I felt the vibration of the orgasm in my shoulders in my fucking sleep.

But what are even the benefits of wet dreams?
They lower cortisol and stress by a shit ton, by a shit ton I mean shit ton
Low cortisol and stress will increase testosterone, dopamine etc
The real benefit of nofap is not "muh girls love this they notice this and that and they like your energy" its the wet dreams tbh because low cortisol and low stress is a huge looksmax for me definitely recommend only for the wet dreams.
Jeffrey... quit being a coomER

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
-Harder erections
-Balls bigger

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, hopecel and Lynxress
nah i aint gonna argue with a retard like you i already provided lots of points all you did was say retarded shit
dont reply to this post i wont argue with your retarded ass
thot daughter or gay son?

its well known that retaining will give you better erections jfl but yeah most of nofap is cope
I don’t mean it’s bad, It‘s good for your mental health, because being horny 24/7 gives you a certain anger that you need as a man to assert yourself in life.

That’s the only effect

I don’t mean it’s bad, It‘s good for your mental health, because being horny 24/7 gives you a certain anger that you need as a man to assert yourself in life.

That’s the only effect
I always have a certain anger dont like it
Not tryna sound like some badass high t edgy nigga but yeah I dont show the anger and im kind against people
Like a few days ago I almost slapped a girls ass like thats horny and angry I was gonna grab the shit out of it but you should know that it was against my intention thats not what I was trying to do I know that would end my life and go to prison for sexual assault not if I go to another country and change my ID but yeah my hands tried to do that but I resisted with my mind

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Not tryna sound like some badass high t edgy nigga but yeah I dont show the anger and im kind against people
Like a few days ago I almost slapped a girls ass like thats horny and angry I was gonna grab the shit out of it but you should know that it was against my intention thats not what I was trying to do I know that would end my life and go to prison for sexual assault not if I go to another country and change my ID but yeah my hands tried to do that but I resisted with my mind
WTF

blud thinks hes ramirez