BTC IS FUCKING EXPLODING

Truemaxxer

Truemaxxer

Platinum
NO JOKE this shit is easily going to 2-5x in the next couple of weeks/month especially with the halving coming in 2 weeks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, je3oe, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
Pump it

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and MentalistKebab
I have less than $20 to my name and that’s still for laundry.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Entschuldigung, je3oe and 9 others
Explain yourself OP

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks and SoyGune
@turkproducer

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Mirin avi btw.

@Seth Walsh was right then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, StolenDays, Krezo and 5 others
Explain yourself OP
I take the surgery delusioners' extremist mentality towards believing in delusion and use the same amplitude of that energy into improving everything I possibly can and part of that involves focusing it towards learning. I'm not gonna be so cocky to say "muh I'm always right". But this was a lot more predictable than it seemed just due to fundamental factors. All factors involved. It was also just a guess but not a retarded one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, BackFromTheMogging, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
Op what do you mean by halving?
Holy fucking bitcoin is flying

so @Seth Walsh did u put more cash into BTC?

Fuck I should have pumped into BTC but I chickened out fuck
@Seth Walsh should I still go in?

Last edited:
I take the surgery delusioners' extremist mentality towards believing in delusion and use the same amplitude of that energy into improving everything I possibly can and part of that involves focusing it towards learning. I'm not gonna be so cocky to say "muh I'm always right". But this was a lot more predictable than it seemed just due to fundamental factors. All factors involved. It was also just a guess but not a retarded one.

You indeed mog My iq to the grave.

im rolling at your pathetic life son
Keep following me around my curry dog, I know I cut deep when you use jokes I make against me like it means anything.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
OP bought bitcoin i see

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and sloopnoob
lol i got some bitcoin from my old paxful account that was banned coz that they find out i was underage...

this amount, (transaction after fee) used to be 20 dollars

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 9.08.04 am.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 9.08.04 am.png
    10 KB · Views: 51
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 9.07.59 am.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 9.07.59 am.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
  • +1
I wanted to buy chainlink when the corona cash happened but never bothered transferring funds into my account because part of me thought crypto wouldn't recover this year
Now look at it

I wish I had money when btc was at 4k.

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
my cock is exploding in ur moms womb

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, sloopnoob and Chadelite
I wish I had money when btc was at 4k.

buy now cause you will wish in a year you would have bought now.
my cock is exploding in ur moms womb

Keep baeking while i abuse the fuck out of every whole your whore of a mother got.

Your disgusting mother getting my sperm pumped in her cunt and spitting it on your fathers subhuman bald head, so you pig can lick it clean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Keep baeking while i abuse the fuck out of every whole your whore of a mother got.

Your disgusting mother getting my sperm pumped in her cunt and spitting it on your fathers subhuman bald head, so you pig can lick it clean.
AD70BCBB 30F5 4CE2 8655 95258CB273E7

cope

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
buy now cause you will wish in a year you would have bought now.

wich platform do you use

ya go pray to him while i fuck the shit out of your mom son

coinbase tbh but use gdax for lower fees
I have 300 euros to invest
It's better than nothing.

Check my post about bitcoin on March 18th when it was ~$5K

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Buy the dip

• +1
Buy it when its low and sell high! Simple as. Just buy some now
do you think it will go up ? i have few dozens of k due to my scholarship... i didn'y believe @Seth Walsh and didn't put any.
now it would have dobled... it was 4.5k back then when i watched.
please tell me : will it most likely go up soon ?

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
It’s common sense that it will shoot up in May before and probably after the halvening, but definitely before the halvening. People on here and me and some other guys on lookism have been preaching about it for MONTHS!! This may end up like the option puts meme were everybody start jumping in late and lose money.

Now I don’t know how far it will shoot up. I say 20,000-25,000 by May 22, I remember Seth saying 100-150,000 by mid july next year, and then you have folks like Stereo on lookism saying 1 million before the end of this year lmao. Nobody knows how much it will hit, but based off history I see no reason for bitcoin to not catapult to new heights

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: je3oe, goat2x, StolenDays and 2 others
It’s common sense that it will shoot up in May before and probably after the halvening, but definitely before the halvening. People on here and me and some other guys on lookism have been preaching about it for MONTHS!! This may end up like the option puts meme were everybody start jumping in late and lose money.

Now I don’t know how far it will shoot up. I say 20,000-25,000 by May 22, I remember Seth saying 100-150,000 by mid july next year, and then you have folks like Stereo on lookism saying 1 million before the end of this year lmao. Nobody knows how much it will hit, but based off history I see no reason for bitcoin to not catapult to new heights
Brb buying

The corona BS is, among other things, about killing old currencies and cash for having one worldwide digital NWO stamped.
Thing is all others will be outlawed for sure.

That is their obvious plan for me.
Buy real things like stone, acres and a well like all smart people did once.
I did.

• +1
do you think it will go up ? i have few dozens of k due to my scholarship... i didn'y believe @Seth Walsh and didn't put any.
It will go up. There is a halvening coming up soon which will increase its price.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
any good altcoins to invest in rn? unless you have 5k+ lying around, you wont make much with bitcoin

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Its easy tbh, buy before the halving and ride it.

Corona is like a multiplicator and the coming inflation will put it in never seen highs.

Look at the pic and the past halvings, its literally easy money.

Attachments

• 960x0.png
    960x0.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 38
  • +1
any good altcoins to invest in rn? unless you have 5k+ lying around, you wont make much with bitcoin
Monero for drugs :) or investment of course

Look at RSR.
Anti inflation currency with paypal founders band coinbase backing it..

Already beeing used in Venezuela tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, randomguy1235 and Deleted member 3043
Of course
alts are booming too
invest in 1 bitcoin and forget about it. In the long term it will go up. You may even become a millionaire.

• Woah
Which plataform you use to buy it?

XTZ is the real next up crypto. Buy buy buy

so the risk to go lower than 8k within the next few weeks is really low ? i need some Books, stuffs on this, i'm ready to do everything to not end as a wagecuck no matter the wage
alts are booming too

invest in 1 bitcoin and forget about it. In the long term it will go up. You may even become a millionaire.
how can you be so sure?
It will go up. There is a halvening coming up soon which will increase its price.
what is a halvening and why will it go up if everybody knows it will?

I learned about bitcoin when it was barely 200 dollars. I was barely a kid tho, no way i could have known for sure

• +1
Reactions: je3oe